ITT: Manga pages that give you goosebumps

ITT: Manga pages that give you goosebumps

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!zINEnZYY!eyh8NWtqYHXGtzq9Lgao8L1Y6Q0KIhRf3XqDWUzV-u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men in black ?

Sudden aggressive chaotic homo was sudden and scary

Not the page, that whole sequence was the peak of Kishiro.

not this scene but 1-2 whole acts

>not "You're next"
>actually every single page of that chapter gives me goosebumps

What kind of goosebumps?

I just see goatse

Sauce

>Are you infinite?
Really opens the mind.

fugg ;_;

What is this?

This piece is stunning. I want it on my wall.
>captcha "farm instituto"

did he became more and more handsome as the chapters passed because he was changing with better versions of himself from other realities?

The whole fucking fight was the most fun and batshit insane part of the manga, Uru never got back to that level of investment.

This one

It's funny to think that at that point the series had become full Stand user circlejerk, but Part 4 basically gets saved by a child non-Stand user. It was a fresh take

This one hurt me

It's reasonable to believe, same as Pucci's deterministic behavior being based on him being a "replacement" for someone who completed Made In Heaven before

I'm a sucker for goosebumps from selflessness.
Got any manga where I can get more of these from?

Something like that

Wasn't it because of Jesus's body?

And this one

Kumagawa is such a damn good character.

Great manga, never got to read it though since the scanlator stamped a page sized watermark on each page.

Don't even know the name.

How come a manga filled with useless character has Kumagawa?

Well, the one I posted is from Pandemonium Wizard Village. The main character gets the shit kicked out of him throughout the course of the story, both physically, and emotionally. He's a selfish asshole at first, but you really do begin to warm up to him over the course of the story.
Sadly, I'm not sure I can really help you though.

OK

Thanks, I'll check it out.
I once read a short story about a man who went into a new small town opening a restaurant, he noticed that a stray orphan lived there and over the course they became father and daughter. Really pulled my heartstrings when he finally adopted her. Anyone know stories that pull them in a similar way?

I'm not supossed to have an erection while reading this, right?

>the new series will never be translated

Because he alone carries Medaka Box to legendary status.

>Tfw
It hurts so fucking much. Why can't Sho be more popular?
I did manage to find a zip containing Tsunousagi though. That'll ease the pain a little, even if I can't read it.

mega.nz/#!zINEnZYY!eyh8NWtqYHXGtzq9Lgao8L1Y6Q0KIhRf3XqDWUzV-u8

He most work doing promotional art for magazines and ilustration for children books, so it seems. Wish his other works got at least a raw scan.

Punpun is a gold mine for these

Man, Baku will never be on the internet. It's so incredibly obscure. He is reprinting Sakasabane, but it's no doubt going to be exclusive to his exhibit in Japan this month.
>The same exhibit where he's selling a fucking adorable little figure of Brow
Being a Sho fan is suffering.

This is the greatest spread I know, it hits you so deep and hard

f u c k

o h m y R U B B E R n e n

nice

Just realised that during their last fight, it was ichigo that caught aizens sword, and aizen was the one with that look on his face.

everytime i read it.

Why is Last Order so shit?

Terrifying to think of, all the people that just WOULD die.

Takemitsu Zamurai is such an underrated masterpiece.

One of the best chapters of Kokou no hito

I've never read sonething more vomit inducing that this shit, a girl obsessed with insects posted it on r9k as an example of one of her favorite mangas she used to fap and I just coudnt stop flipping the pages.

that fucking autistic glasses wearing human faced abomination in gantz

Araki probably thought Valentine being a fat manlet wouldn't make for much of a main villain. I guess it could be implied he switched with a fit alternate reality Valentine but he literally changes over the course of one chapter

Because no co-writer.

I was dreading this fucking chapter, I'm like 'here we go, Sasuke parallel evil time, right on time' and then pic related goes down and I'm like 'oh my god, shonen's learning'

stahp

fucking this

It's a real shame that Arakawa just dropped off the face of the earth after FMA ended.

Also this

Rolling in dosh I assume.
Or do mangaka don't get that much even out of a really successful series?

Medical Inspection Bureau

Considering Rumiko Takahashi is the 2nd richest person in Japan, I think some of them do alright.

Who will feed her family? He literally killed her.

HxH was thoroughly mediocre for the most part, but fuck me if this scene didn't make me tear up.

Shiggy's the parallel evil dumbo

Nah, the ending was the goosebumps moment, purely because of how fucked up it really was.

Arslan is pretty good even if it releases at a snail's pace. The musou game for it kinda sucked, though.