Daily reminder

If your body doesn't look like pic related in 2018, then you're not white.

White people are supposed to have some fat on them though. This guy went for niggermode. This is the ideal Aryan body type.

closer, but needs more fat. for long distances without fuel for the body to have something to consume.

This looks like a tiny faggot

nice bod,now let's see the face...
Need to vomit.

Implying pic related isnt the traditional white male body type
We are made for strength and distance, not short explosions of energy...

the pic looks brown.

> Op is a Faggot
Hi, Faggot! I'm Not White!

>Training muscles for "aesthetics" rather then functionallity and health
>Being so low on bodyfat
Whenever /fit/ is brought up I can only roll my eyes and laugh

I hope you're trolling. He just looks fat.

I want to drag my tongue across that chest

IIT: butthurt obese neckbeards

function over aesthetic faggot
that is the ideal white body type, the whole thin and cut thing started in the 80s when the media tried to push the black 'ectomorph' body type as ideal.

Doesn't matter he has a fucking horseface. Some 6/10 pretty boy with a skinny fat body would slay more prime-age pussy than him.

Looks like shit. I have a better physique than that and I hardly exercise at all. You're not getting any pussy with that body dude.

If your bank account doesn't look like pic related in 2018, then you're not white.

If your closet doesn't look like pic related in 2018, then you're not white.

>Savings account

Go get em tiger

So your value is in pulling tail?
That's borderline gay

>You're not getting any pussy with that body dude.
We are not all 14-20
It looks like shit to you because you are brainwashed to think the nigger-type is more attractive. Fedor Emelianenko (the man in the picture) dominated MMA for a decade, going undefeated, and you are telling me you have better physique than him? Hahahaha

cool

If your home doesn't look like pic related in 2018, then you're not white.

Yeah I value getting laid. So does every human except for sexless eunuchs.

Yeah he looks like shit sorry bro. He's overweight. You fell for the dadbod meme. I'm guessing you're overweight too and desperately trying to convince yourself that you look good.

why is pol being bombarded with all of these "wh*te" threads all of the sudden?

People who are way too insecure with their skin color?

>I'm guessing you're overweight too and desperately trying to convince yourself that you look good
Nope,
I think you are too young... *yawn* goodnight user

I hope you are trolling if you don't know how developed core muscles look like. True he has a fat layer, but under it he has a very developed musculature.

I'm 32 but okay. I'm guessing your BMI is higher than my age. Am I right fat boy?

>True he has a fat layer, but under it he has a very developed musculature.
That's every fat ass's excuse.

There is really no real reason for it unless your work depends on it. Financial health will attract a partner 9/10 times. As long as you're healthy, you should not worry

Could be lefties trying to turn people away from natsoc.
>you're not white, we lefties like you, join the crew!

can relate, its minus 20 degrees and i need some fat or else i will die

no real reason to look like that unless you're obsessed with looks, i.e. a narcissist. being healthy doesn't require that type of dedication. that goes beyond it.

not saying that looking like that (for men or women) isn't good, but it isn't necessary.

"He"would kill you and any other ripped gym rat with his bare hands.

>12k in your checking acct

you better hope no fucker gets your debit card. holy shit that's bad to keep that much in there.

Do you at least understand that developed core muscles make him look "fatter" then he actually is? As my picture suggests you see certain body types at gyms and other at strongman comps or hard labour jobs in general.
And if I were you I would overthink taking BMI seriously for it is only a very broad guideline which doesn't even take into accout msucles or fat seperatly.

With that body he has made more money then you ever could and gets batter and more hurrr durr tail than you ever will.

There's a reason /fit is the way it is :)

You do realize that you're arguing with a meme flag?

>"He"would kill you and any other ripped gym rat with his bare hands
So would a sumo wrestler. That doesn't mean he's not a fat ugly fuck.

>the whole thin and cut thing started in the 80s when the media tried to push the black 'ectomorph' body type as ideal.

Things that never happened ever. And there is no "black ectomorph body type." That body type is found in men of all races. Its not a staple black body type.

Also all you shills are faggots.

Look at those big useless tits on him...fucking shameful

Learn how to box

Why are you guys getting so triggered? Is he your boyfriend or something? He looks like shit. He's a fat bald ugly cunt. End of story.

I'm 41 years old, lower the white bar a little.

I don't work out much anymore I'm evolving into Charlton Heston Planet of the Apes body. If he wasn't sucking in his gut for the entire movie

I am more pale than that.

C O P E
O
P
E

>Jason Stathom, Clint Eastwood, Iggy Pop

All classic examples of bearmode strongmen body types

Sorry i like to develop my own hormones and not ruind my liver with deuretics

Yes, that was probably my mistake to begin with