Kemono Friends

Believe in YYZ!
Believe in Tatsuki!

Ignore the shitposts and stay civil please.

Other urls found in this thread:

showroom-live.com/event/anyukenybl02
news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2998126
dropbox.com/s/h1rv5gi968183tn/けものフレンズ Presents フレンズ探検隊_10_04_2017.ogg?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any news, I heard YYZ was presenting new VAs or something like that, is that right or I got that wrong? Are they KF related? Because if they are it could mean good things.

The best part about disliking this series is that Kadokawa firing the shoveltooth director was more effective than any shitposting could be. It made you fags ruin your own threads by spamming them and your gay petitions to reinstate the director that will amount to nothing but getting the rest of the board annoyed with how persistent you are. The mod putting his foot down and telling you furries to fuck off is the final nail in the coffin because it means I can freely report you faggots and have your threads removed without even needing to shitpost in them and reduce the quality even further.

Some user mentioned it was for some type of VA trainee thing.

No clue if it's related to KF.
I don't think YYZ is big enough to simultaneously work on S2 of KF and a new anime, so I think there's a high chance it's KF related. Why else would they need VA's?

Anyone saw the new radio show?

The one where they called Tatsuki a cuck?

That "Animal Picture Book" show? Haven't, stuck on nico "timeshift"..

Nice, I hope everything goes back as close as possible to what it was before this entire mess.

Radio shows are not anime or manga.

It is sort of a gameshow to find the best VA. It isn't even YYZ organizing the event, it is Just Pro.
showroom-live.com/event/anyukenybl02

So it's not KF related.

Just Pro is the agency of many of their VAs.

Maybe they are not even working on S2 and making something from scrap with new VAs and all like they did with KF, after everything that happened it wouldn't surprise me

Doesn't JustPro own YYZ?
All their works are from YYZ.

news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2998126
They talked about some characters and story settings, general talk show style. I think someone recorded it

I don't really understand their relationship other then they are closely tied together.

They're not going to start a new series when S2 is still on the table, and I'm sure they'll let his know what the outcome is, or maybe they want it to be a surprise.

We had one bad thread, so a mod told us to take a break until more content came out. Some of us, as well as some falseflaggers, then started to just make threads every time one got deleted.

So now the threads are filled with rampant shitposting and meta discussion, making them actually worthy of deletion.

Is the modfag still killing these threads?
Don't mean to derail, just wondering.

Ah, found it.
dropbox.com/s/h1rv5gi968183tn/けものフレンズ Presents フレンズ探検隊_10_04_2017.ogg?dl=0

Glad this shit series is done for

Awesome thanks.
Didn't get a chance to listen to it

More ke/m/ono Friends.

Do we know how bird Friends of prey attack?

>all these [deleted] posts

Just Pro is Yaoyorozu's parent company.

Knee to the head.

stop

>Sage

I see.
I always thought they were just a voice acting agency or something.