South Africa Parliament Votes To Confiscate Land From White Farmers

Well? They did steal it.

rt.com/business/420021-africa-white-owned-land/

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, the whites are doing such a good job at managing things, that's why Western Cape is in a water crisis.

Really now, what a ridiculous and racist line of argument. "The blacks don't know how to farm", give me a break. Pure supposition.

Whatever happens, we will remember this.
When they're starving and crying for help we will remember this.

i thought the south of africa was uninhabited by people ? who did they steal it from ? the animals lol ?

why do I only see RT reporting on it? What's Putins plan here?

I want reddit to leave.

More likely the Western media are to PC to report on this. The only one who are operating in Africa are the Chinese and they are the one who have any interest there.

White people(boers) lived for 150 years in south africa without meeting blacks.

Then the britbongs came and seized control of mines and needed cheap labour, so a lot of zimbabwe blacks came down to work the mines.

Those blacks are the blacks that live in SA today. They didnt own shit. SA was unused soil before boers came.

really man? after Rhodesia?
how stupid can you be?
there's a fucking example, some years ago, close to SA.
how stupid can you be?

Just so you guys understand...this exact same thing happened in Zimbabwe 5 years ago...it led to them understanding that no nigger is capable of doing the job so they just reinstated the white farmers after some time.

EU larpers should be gassed

Sure, like it would be unprecedented and didn't happen before in Zimbabwe

Do you live under a rock or are you just larping as a retard?

guess after black ruin farms who'll take them? Das rite, it's chinks, but I still don't understand what's Putins plan here

Funny how the water crisis started as soon as they put racial quotas in whose allowed to work in the water management sector making it only 8% white.

Facts be raysis cracka!

Helen Zille, the current premier of Western Cape, is white, and a terrible administrator. But as Bakery Hill says, you miss the point. The idea that somehow whites are better at managing farms, or governments, or what have you is completely fucking racist.

Western Cape is even worse than every part of SA despite being managed by a white person.

>They did steal it.
And the Bantus stole it from the Khosians, but if you suggest giving a Khosian other than a swift knifing in Jo'berg you're gonna have a bad time.

>"The blacks don't know how to farm", give me a break. Pure supposition.

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO FEED THEM?

>Most fertile continent on the planet.
>educated in how to farm by endless NGOs
>still starving

This time they will succeed

>They did steal it.
From who? The Bantu? Zulu? Khosians?

(Or are all Black people the same to you?)

Just like these new age commie fags. So it failed time and time again? This time is different. Somehow.

Isn’t that the definition of insanity?

a-at least she is blamed because she is white and not because she is a woman

That's because millions of blacks flooded into the Western Cape the last 25 years.

>White

>Go on Wikipedia
>"Family fled Nazi Germany because her parents are Jews"

Seriously, convince fellow boere to migrate to the US. Despite what some of these faggots say, you are welcome here.

Epic

Ask the people who make money off it.

Show us your flag jew.

I hope whites retreat in an orderly way burning everything, blowing up or poisoning all water wells and shooting any nigger they encounter.

God Bless.

If you want help there's a thing called The Do/k/ument.

Download it and share it among your peers

How many more people like this do you have in South Africa? Round them all up and kill king nig

At least link it you mong.

murdercube.com

I got v& for real for downloading it. Spook at my door, spook in a car and spook that took a pic of me in the street.

>Step 1: Acquire a massive crate full of food
>Step 2: Drop this food onto an impoverished African nation
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: Profit?

See also: cargo cults

You'll remember it... how, you weak little bitch larping nigger loving kike faggot? By posting about it online? In 2017, the US sent $147 million to Zimbabwe. You know...

hypothetically speaking, if someone wanted to come and help the boers when shit hits the fan, how would he do it?

>italian flag
>wont even protect his own country

Nobody believes you're anything but a bitch. Go back to jerking off over anime in your mom's basement, virgin faggot.

I'm talking about the niggers you stupid mutt.
This is Zimbabwe 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

EU parliaments denies discussing farm murders in south africa, regarding the Black Monday protests against Farm Attacks:

the cape was uninhabited when the dutch arrived and shortly after the bantu (blacks) genocide of the Khoisan (lighter skin asiatic blacks) people was taking place to the north/east. The dutch protected the fleeing Khoisans breaking homogeneity and this is their repayment.

>WATER crisis white mans fault
Didn't have a water crisis until after the blacks took charge?

BRICS

When it goes to shit put in will be in a position to kick south Africa out, without getting slammed by the people.

>They did steal it
Poes off

shut up thats not acceptable. the land is the white mans land you nigger. every ones land is the white mans land but they have paper work on that shit right now

we need to go to war with south africa. it doesnt even matter if they got to keep the farms we need all the land now

and as always to blame is the eternal anglo and sweden.

We need more memes like that, memes that redpill the normies

Something that shows them the truth: Diversity means killing white children

This is gold, saved

Did you ignore my comment, nigger loving kike trash? Zimbabwe, the same shit was pulled. WE SEND THEM HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVERY YEAR IN FOREIGN AID! When these niggers literally genocide the white people of South Africa, nobody will care. Nobody will raise a fist. Nobody will remove the nigger plague from our planet. Because the white race are nothing but weak beta bitch faggots. We will continue sending billions of dollars in foreign aid to nigger infested shitholes until the US crumbles because of demographic replacement that the "master race" allowed to happen.

Larping fucking faggot trash like you deserve the rope. Do something or shut your fucking kike mouth, bitch nigger.

What is their to discuss the EU looks at south Africa as an abomination of an evil colonial state. That is the bastard child of the Dutch and the brits. And as such want nothing to do with it. To much colonial guilt in europe for them to care.

>SA needed 11 dams to have adequate water supply
>Build only 2
>Both are empty

JUST

It's not this, they are simply pure evil, they want white people murdered, they want to see white children raped and killed, they want to see white babies tortured, heck if they could they would make streaming sections of whites being tortured on the EU parliament just for their pleasure

You're damn right. The Whites should leave SA, and remove all the "aid" they are giving to dictators as well. That will allow the Africans to prosper independent from Western exploitation.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's over 9000!!!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Niggers are obsolete farm machinery not farmers. I feel sorry for those white SA's but the niggers can starve while I laugh at the footage on the net.

Italy isn't the country hosting BLACKED.com, you literal mutt

>We're taking your land
>whites immediately salt the land and leave

I've heard black people here saying how other blacks are wasting all the water

Fucking hell mate, excellent JC Denton

>"The blacks don't know how to farm"

They don't. These stupid kaffir will all be starving soon and begging for aid. Retarded SA monkeys.

BETTER THREAD HERE

BETTER THREAD HERE

Thirsty fucking nigger posting shit that literally happened days ago.
Sage because OP is a little bitch

ebin greentext

the bloody frozen pillow really hurt me when I saw it, it's a powerful image

Do you think this will show civic nationalists that when non whites become majority they will just amend the constitution and make theft from whites legal?

The left knows full well the white race is being victimized. It's REVENGE. They are reverse colonialists. You forget how malicious they are. Their eyes are wide open. Whites are not worth saving. It's not their inferiority, it's their supremacy; Marxism above race.

In will just add, those exact same idealogical forces are here today in the West and would watch unsympathetically as property rights were stripped in South Carolina as they are in South Africa...arguably via taxation is has begun with permanent welfare state

1 post by this ID
SAGE IN ALL FEILDS

No they didn't. They built it up from nothing and the dindus want it now that it's something

The same thing will happen like in Zimbabwe before. Niggas steal land, niggas shit at agriculture, niggas starve, niggas cry back the whites, repeat.

lel you know just as well as i do that the west will send all kinds of aid to those niggers no matter what they do

MOVE

MOVE

Die faggit

Except in Zimbabwe that's what happened, the whites were expulsed and they couldnt replace them.

>I got v& for real for downloading it. Spook at my door, spook in a car and spook that took a pic of me in the street.
How come