Five decades of systematic government segregation, bigotry, inequality, oppression and white supremacist minority rule...

Five decades of systematic government segregation, bigotry, inequality, oppression and white supremacist minority rule... the chickens are finally coming home to roost, Boers. It's time to pay for your crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
m.news24.com/MyNews24/33-Million-South-Africans-Pay-99-of-All-Income-Tax-20131120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Zulus will have their revenge!

Who the fuck even cares about farm ownership
Nobody ever got rich off of farms, so why these niggas so uppity?

No my friend we will all pay for their loss.

more like five decades of niggers doing nothing and boers working on the farm...

>72% of farm land
>farm land
Pooinloos own 70% of gas station land, let that sink in.

And while owning 72% of the farm land probably produce 95% of the food. You want to kill them all and appropriate their land for yourselves? Go for it. Just don't come asking the international community for food aid when you all begin to fucking starve.

k

>niggers dont farm
>thats ypipos fault

Kinda like kikes are 1% of the population, yet own all of the financial institutions, media, entertainment, academia and are grossly overrepresented in politics and Supreme Court?

nigger detected,hope sven wake up and gasses you faggot

And in 5 decades the zulus still haven't figured out how to grow crops. Hence the reason whites still farm to feed the country.

Come home white men, South Africans, Americans, all of you. Until then I don't care what happens to you.

That’s because whites and blacks are not equal biologically so the free market naturally reflects that.

Maybe because the only farm that the Blacks can have is shit in the middle of the shithole?

>implying the niggers wouldn't completely destroy that land if it was theirs

>Let that sink in.

Yeah, let it fucking sink in. No one is stopping niggers from farming - when they take boer farms they let it rot, then blame it on magic or some other stupid shit because they think a farm works itself.

Niggers are not human

Jews form 1.5% of th population but own 22% of all wealth in the USA. Let that sink in.

Provably wrong
Most farmers in America could buy your entire family to come work for them
>t. Farmhand that got fucked out of ancestral land by my great uncle

>when your nation is such absolute shit that your 1%ers are farmers

It's funny because you know if every single last white person in South Africa up and left tomorrow, Western media and people such as the one who wrote this tweet would call them a bunch of "white flight bigots" and it's their fault the farms are now failing.

Who'll feed the monkeys if all the white people leave the zoo?

Depends how you define farm.

>8 percent of the population feeds 100 percent of the population
>taxes from 8 percent of the population go to support 82 percent of the population

let thats sink in

>blacks make up 13 percent of the US population
>but commit over 50 percent of all crimes

whoa let that sink in

Farm land that at one time was just dust bowls.

They turned land that was desolate into something that was actually usable when the local negroes had no interest in it.

And as it has in every other instance, if the whites vacate, they'll take the prosperity and hard work with them and build something awesome somewhere else. Hopefully nignog free this time.

And if you don't farm your land its not farm land.

So what happens when you kick out the farmers? Who owns the farm land then? No one, then its just normal land

Oh look, he posted it again.

I'm sure they'll do fine without white people.

Right?

all of a sudden a shitload of south africa shills popped up, do you fuckers really think you'll convince anyone here? get the fuck out already

This man knows the truth, but here's another truth: Entropy. Don't fight it. You only create something new to die.

>swedish flag
of fucking course

This will happen, and the international groups will help by sending food and money, and maybe a couple of advisors who will eventually not make much progress and go home.

The western world is stuck in a nanny mindset.

>Kinda like kikes are 1% of the population, yet own all of the financial institutions, media, entertainment, academia and are grossly overrepresented in politics and Supreme Court?
Nope, nothing like that.

You see farmers actually produce something tangible, something that has value to every one. Food.

What does bankers produce? Debt.
What does media produce? Lies.
What does academia produce? Brainwashed drones.
What does the entertainment produce? Degeneracy.

Nothing of that has value, everything of is parasitic and subversive.

>It's time to pay for your crimes.

>justifies white genocide.

Jewish Weimericans make up 2% of the population. Yet they own 100% of the media. Let that sink in.

SJWs (especially Black ones) have an amazing ability to notice every instance where Whites are disproportionately represented relative to head of population, yet never notice when Jews are.

It's fascinating. Really makes you think.

Just make more farm land nigga.

People eat mud cakes, I'm sure slightly suboptimal acreage is still an upgrade.

blacks simply can't run a working nation, the SA cities are going to shit since blacks can vote and took over everything.

72% of the REGISTERED farmland.
Nigs own a shitton of it. They just don't bother with registering it, so it bogs down the statistics. Real number is much lower than that.

In no time at all niggers will dump salt and oil on that field and turn it into a barren dustbowl again.

The biggest redpill that no one wants to touch is that niggers never learned how to farm. They only consume what is around them until it is no more and then migrate. They do not know to replinish what they take and do not care to learn.

They are the single most destructive force on the planet. Nothing can destroy an ecosystem like niggers can, not even locusts.

so what? when I'm getting my dick sucked, the top section gets sucked 100% of the time, but the very bottom gets sucked 0%. I don't hear my dick complaining.

Easy response to this:

“Maybe it has something to do with the fact that white people are smarter than blacks?”

This time they need to let them rot.

Or speed the process along with a couple of nukes.

In 60 years the niggers in the USA will be complaining about all the black refugees living on the dole when they're already poor enough as it is.

Let that sink in.

LOL.

Christian values are the root of this to a certain extent yes. But the real issue is rogue governments capitalising on that christian sentiment of charity by covertly forcing political change in "backwater" nations resulting in catastrophe that requires western aid and makes christian nations feel compelled to help.

AHHAHAHA NIGGERS ARE TOO DUMB TO THINK IN FUTURE THATS WHY THE SUN DEVILS ARE DESTINED TO STARVE WITHOUT THEIR WHITE DEMIGODS, NIGGER MASS STARVATION WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Modern farmers are corporatist greedy assholes

The entire industry is federally subsidized and most of the food goes to feed white trash and niggers

Because according to them jews are white.

Unless the jews are being oppressed, then they are jews. Unless they are being oppressed by blacks that is, then they are white again.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y

That's what they said about the cotton fields, thicc polish leech.

Sven shouldn’t you go upstairs I think Ahmet is done with your wife she needs you to lick her clit clean

Jews are 2% of the US population, but control 90% of the US media. Let that sink in.

I wonder if TheGrapevine would ever be willing to post statistics like that about the small Jewish populations and how much they own.

They count Jews as white.

?

What white living in US/AU/EU do.

SPONSOR WHITES FROM SA (THIS IS BETTER THAN MUSLIM REFUGEE)

bring them in masses.

>wait 2/3 years. SA will go to starvation mode without whites.

Niggers will always be niggers.
I can bet even obama is niggering in backstage.

This is the moral answer.
If they deliberately let farmable land go to waste for political reasons connected to their feelings, they will have to take responsibility for the consequences.
If everything works out as they wish then white people will still remember the move and should take it into account when planning their own politics.
Easy, fair, barely disputable under the assumption of equal peoples and equal rights.

>let that sink in!

>Only 2 percent of Americans are Jewish.
>but 41 percent of food products are “Kosher”.

Let that sink in.

Dude, only Sup Forumsards make a distinction between whites and jews. To normies, Jews are just another sub group of white like Irish, Germans, Italians, and etc.

don't they pay 90% of the tax burden?

>This

>The western world is stuck in a nanny mindset.
Never let a crisis go to waste. When South Africa starves that will be the opportunity for the elites to control the country through food shipments, gobble up all the land/assets and flood the west with more rapefugees (while denying entry to white SA refugees).

Looks like king nigger is king for a reason.

they will claim the farmers poisoned the land because they wanted to genocide africans

Sure thing, Moshe.

I don't like to be racist but, holy shit, Africans are so fucking pathethic. If all the Whites left Africa, Africa would be TOTALLY empty, TOTALLY EXTINCT, I see that they are less than Human, It's like a Human being that didn't evolved yet, It's like a primate.

Fuck, Whites please. Get out of this place, this place is not for you.

But who profits from flooding labor markets, creating food dependency in Africa, and generally disjointing the existing establishment?

More black doctors came out of black schools in SA than any other African country. Blacks emmigrated there because it was a better life

White south africans also pay 90% of the tax.
Kys faggot

This legit?

Nah, he's right. Most normies don't make a distinction.

Sure thing, Chaim.

This place wasn't made for you.
Really, not that I want to imply that you should fuck off, it's better for you. Africa is hell, just get out.

t. chaim

Give them 100% and you pretty much have your standard African shithole. 50 years of charity and can't even grow some potatoes. Can Africans even grow food? Wtf are they planning on doing with it

Every once in a while you'll encounter a nigger that learns from their mistakes. It's not often, but they exist.

When Sweden dies not one fucking tear will be shed. KYS faggot.

You're damn right its real

m.news24.com/MyNews24/33-Million-South-Africans-Pay-99-of-All-Income-Tax-20131120

I imagine most of those black doctors will be moving elsewhere. They are smart people, and will notice when country starts heading down the shitter.
This has happened earlier too, when Middle East showed signs of war, every educated person made a break for it.

These guys probably cant fuckin read so I shouldnt expect them to know what the Holodomor was, or that the mass persecution of land owning Kulaks caused it. They are going to starve and die, nobody should help them. They need to learn, we nees to learn this lesson again because apparently not enough Ukranians died for these sub 70 iq pseudo communists to understand.

And I thought that the gubberment giving people's money to Venezuela and Cuba was bad...

Nigger males are 6% of the population in America yet make up 70% of ALL crime. Let THAT sink in.

Based Kang

You're absolutely right, of course.
But still, it would be nice to counter with that when kikes and their pets want to start talking percentages and "uneven distribution".

>Most farmers in America could buy your entire family to come work for them
>Provably
Prove it, retard.
.t American farmer

Thats honestly my new favourite headline

This is fucking ridiculous. Firstly, much of land in South Africa is not being used. Rather than taking land away from people who know how to use it, why not set up new farms?
Second, farming is not very profitable in the modern world. It's a necessity, but farmers really aren't rich people. What are the people who are given the land going to do that they'd have to do shitton of work for very little profit? Ask for ownership of actually profitable white businesses?
The precedent is going to be very bad. If the whole thing goes through, you can bet your ass that every white person who owns something is going to bail the country as soon as they can, because why the fuck would you risk having your property taken from you? Hell, everybody with even a bit of sense is going to move away, because the country will clearly head down the shitter at this rate.

>find old goebbels speech
>replace 'jew' with 'white'

Yeah this is Zimbabwe all over again. They never learn.
What became of the food crisis there? Did they get their food aid?

I'd let that sink in. Because it's white.
A black sink would likely fuck off with my tv.

Careful, it could be a fellow white sink.

how can minorities even compete

When South Africa was built 400 years ago, there were only ~10000-15000 niggers in the area.
Better question is... where the fuck did that 50 million come from? Why do they deserve the fruit of the labor of someone else’s ancestors?

Some aid and Chinese investment. A handful of farms are still run by whites, but I think they're being 'redistributed' now. A lot of the black farmers don't grow food because ironically enough, aid makes it non-profitable. The new blacks farmers - I'm referring to the actual farmers and not the government/military officials that just sit on the land - mainly grow tobacco instead, even in the lands unsuited for it's production. It's a bit of a mess.

pfft - there you go, using facts.
Don't you realize this is about feelings? About poor, underprivileged People of Color getting their native lands back from an evil oppressor?
It's immaterial whether it was their ancestral lands - they're black, and black people are all alike and deserve whitey's lands because they're black.

>modern farmers

Farmers directly caused lobbyists and croney capitalism.
They are dirt jews, nothing more.

For now, that is changing quickly. Once you plant the seed of anti-semitism and it catches it becomes hard to ignore. Once you plant that seed people start to see the connections for themselves.

The more that ratio tips toward blacks, the less food will be produced in South Africa. Period.

She's right, I can't believe how outnumbered they are. They'll need backup or it's genocide for sure.

This leaf understands. He should after all it's his cucknation that supports defends and invents shit like this.
You fucking pussys need to rise up and exterminate your major citys and kill that snow board instructor. But then again so the fuck do we.
The boys at Langley are key logging my every button press. Log this and know it is cumming, some fucking day it will happen. That's why you want the guns.
YOU WILL.NEVRR GET THEM
FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOUM.MMMMM

BECAUSE ITS THEIR FUCKING LAAAAAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THEY SETTLED IT
THEY WORKED IT
NIGGERS COME IN AND DEMAND THEY GIVE IT UP
ALL THAT LINEAGE
ALL THAT TOIL
GIVE IT UP BECAUSE I WAAAAAAAAANT IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGERS