twitter.com/ADL_National/status/968962509167349761
noi.org/sd18/
youtube.com/watch?v=IBLYev9riQY
youtube.com/watch?v=MCWlGH-MeMU
zeronet.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=NGkTgiiHf9s
youtube.com/watch?v=RZOc2-y0ylM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he browses pol, uses words such like degeneracy ,jew running hollywood and media.

pretty epic stuff ,also got adl triggered
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/968962509167349761

Bump for them getting Mississippi Louisiana and Georgia as the Black States of America before it's too late

Farry was /ourguy/ for a long time. He's advocating the same stuff as the KKK, racial separatism.
The problem with nationalists is that they often regard nationalists from other nations as hostile and become hostile themselves. We should instead form international brotherhoods or the like.

yeah seems like christian white and blackmuslim alliance would be beneficial in usa fighting the jewish menace

Rockwell got along good with them. I'm all for it. We have a limited amount of time to make a bold move for a peaceful resolution to the race problem. Shit will get uglier and uglier as time goes by.

Of course it would be, this is why the jew forced race integration so that they would be the only group with cohesive racial identity.

>Gives the black community a spiritual purpose so they can grow spiritually instead of living off welfare
>calls Hillary Clinton the devil
>wants to separate blacks and whites and make a black nation

Yeah hes pretty based

noi.org/sd18/

full speech here ,starts 44:00

He's partly our guy but he still hates Whitey so no great unification of black and white vs Jew will come of this. It's a start though.

well the enemy is the same ,so thats a common goal whites and blacks should work on .

Too bad he hates whites too
So unless you're a shitskin, no he's not our guy

He's literally a black supremacist who believes in the KANGZ and YAKUB theories. He's fucking retarded at best and a burden to humanity at the worst

will never happen. Nations of Islam is part of the CIA. They killed Malcolm when he started preaching white and black unity under Allah.

He's all about separation. To him, we are devils created by a black alien scientist, and to us, he's the leader of a monkey army; however, we all agree, separate is better.

>jews import muzzies into france en masse
>muzzies hate the local jews and cause massive mayhem towards jewish communities
>jews leave france en masse because of this

Sometimes Idk what they're up to.

Question: why doesn't Farrakhan get the same violent protests that alt right fags get?

>Too bad he hates whites too
What a feminine way of thinking. He doesn't have to like you so long as he also hates your enemies.

different tribes of jews :
orthodox jews
conservative jews
neo liberal jews

The Yakub shit is so funny though.

Nobody is stopping you from reaching out to the black nationalists, please post screen caps so we can laugh when they call you an evil albinoid and tell you to fuck off.

are there many black muslikm in usa?
what state has the most of them ?

>when they call you an evil albinoid
That would be so hurtful. How would I ever cope with niggers hating me. ;_;

A nationalist is a nationalist. If white and black nationalists can work together to root out the globalist threat I'd be willing to make some concessions when it comes time to draw some borders. Worth thinking about.

based

>is farrakhan our guy?

dare I say, is he a BASED BLACK MAN?

NO, NO NO.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=IBLYev9riQY

bump

Hes a fuckin nog, so, no.

sage

The Jews want to force aliyah

shill

Farrakhan is an absolute psychotic nut

>we are devils created by a black alien scientist

das rite

You’re the shill, memeflag faggot. Kys

I'm ooenly Nat Soc and get along just fine with all the GD's in west Tn.

Speak for yourself fuckboy.

For farrakhan blacks are the childen of israel and the white race is the house of israel which was lost

Bingo.

And imagine how hard it would be for fake news to dismiss us as racist if the blacks were with us.

My best childhood friend is a Muslim gangster disciple, he just got out of prison, he's in with these guys.

The bridge would be easy to make happen. Easy.

Hell I could go up there and get them on board with him, I'm from west Tennessee, very comfortable around blacks and I'm not a huge cuck like a lot of the current nationalists.

Fundraiser it, he's on board. Make the trip happen and next Charlottesville rally I can have the blacks on board.

>My best childhood friend is a Muslim gangster disciple, he just got out of prison,

Youre a fucking idiot.. what are you 19?

I grew up in an all black city.

We have since parted ways but remain friends until the end, he's loyal.

Your divide and conquer will not work on us Jew.

I am grown, and hit the gym every day.

I'm the dude y'all fuckboys need and can prove it.

struggling to see how this makes him an idiot

I just linked him to the thread.

We are the real deal and he will be here any second.

>he doesn't have friends with different political opinions with whom he exchanges Ideas to grow his understanding of the world and humanity
peak untermensch

>inb4 HURR HURR reddit spacing xd

By the way, ask your friend what he thinks of Vinnie Paz, he mentioned Farrakhan a lot in his lyrics.

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=MCWlGH-MeMU

Black Nationalists and White Nationalists have always wanted the same thing.

>claiming a nigger as /ourguy/
dont be a nigger OP

It's quite obvious.
>Muslims in Europe = no Muslims in middle east
>European Jews can just go to Israel

I'm a black Hebrew Muslim and my best friend is a white nationalist I see this man as my brother we're family whites and blacks alike need to stop fighting each other and go after the real problem or should I say the people that are really oppressing and taking away our freedoms they want us to blame each other for the way that things are and most of us are falling for it hook line and sinker wake up people divide and conquer is one of the oldest military strategies known to man keep everybody fighting so we're to distracted from our real enemies it's time for us to come together and as one we can change the world it's time people so who's with me????

I have libtard friends and when I watch them stand around and circlejerk about Dognahld Gromph I still find it very cringy and unenlightening

Kys nigger

Well no shit how do you think they would feel listening to spencer or some faggot, the interesting part is to compare/contrast what issues matter to both of you, for instance I found most lefties I know hate modern progressives, especially the journalists and politicians.
you first, memeflag

Thanks bro. We will weed the haters out of the movement. Together we are strong. Divided we fall.

They might be ready yet, they will be. I just wanted everyone to know, we are out here and soon when the time is right this divide and conquer will not work.

And spencer and heimbach, I like what they are doing, but you guys need an alpha male who is charismatic and can get a crowd hype.

That is us.

And to the bro who is saying kill yourself nigger, this type of disrespect will not be tolerated. So just know that in advance, you will not be welcome. I suspect you are a Jew.

>ill draw the conclusion and call you the idiot
wow. this is the problem

Sounds reasonable. I always was interested by how muslims fought against usury a lot more than chistian societies, any thoughts on that?

Until the nigger finds out he can't live without whitey. You people are idiots.

Damn there's a lot of kahzars on here are you mad or nah lol

You miss the point, though. Most all Black Nationalists have preached "back to Africa" in their movements. There's this thing in life we call "missed opportunities". These groups, white and black, marched together back in the 60s/70s. Why that doesn't happen today is a completely (((mystery))).

Kikes infest Sup Forums cuz they're neurotic kikes

Dude, I am all for the different groups working together...while being different groups.

An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>/our guy/
>black

You don’t belong here

YOUR TIME IS UP JUDEN

I wouldn't worry about them, but the mods will shut this conversation down soon if it goes anywhere, much like any discussion on Pedowood, SRA or MK Ultra type stuff

Fuck off jew

Jews that ain't really Jews u have to be Hebrew to be a jew that's why they say their Jewish baka what type of fuckery is this lol

He's nation of Islam, he wants whiter devils to die also

this.
We need to focus on the real issue at hand.

This is my brother for the record guys.

If you guys wanna share any ideas, we are here listening. Open to suggestions and like I said, somebody with the computer skills, fundraiser the trips, provide the ride, whatever, and we can be the bridge.

He is a very loyal man and he has saved my life, vica versa, we don't fold under pressure. Forged by fire.

I'm as Nat Soc as it gets, talking inner circle Thule type here.

Shit man, wherever works. We're all losing at this point.

Remember to wash your hands properly, user.

Fuckin neck yourself. Our only allies are ourselves and the nips that have obtained honorary aryan status. Sage

they're a product of ancient incest

Fuck off Jews. All of you aren't welcome in this thread.

watch the video friend

noi.org/sd18/

Fakhran black pills the audience , tells how jews are chameleon like, infiltrate host nations , parasites on them through controling banking , even mentions jesus being non jew,dudes definetly reads /pol,lol even his supporters use word goyim lmao .

THE JEW IS THE ENEMY OF MANKIND

Dat Ryan Gosling though

checked

Farrakhan on stage is shakespearean actor tier, and if even a third of hollywood had as much charisma as him we would all be better off.

Posting Jew repellant.

begone kike ,your divide tactics doesnt work here

Nah they belong where the slave markets were. Rhode Island and South Carolina. That's more than enough space for the negros.

He's got an army behind him though.

My friend here and I on the other hand have the much needed charisma that they and spencer lack.

zeronet.io/ allows for creation of decentralized websites that can't really be taken down, you could also use bitchute, which is basically an uncucked youtube to record streams and shit with your bro over skype or whatever, edit it (someone else could do that), throw it on there with a title like MULTIRACIAL ETHNOSTATE MOVEMENT EXPOSES KILLUMINATI or whatever for the normies, post the link here and Sup Forums will share and meme the fuck out of it it, that would be a good start. Awareness needs to be created first

youtube.com/watch?v=NGkTgiiHf9s

Look at this fuckin deliver

I like your point of view

Why can't we hate both kikes and muslims equally?

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=RZOc2-y0ylM

thanks