This is your average mexican girl

This is your average mexican girl

Really makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Average...

Haha funny story, i was in mexico for the whole month of november. Theres literally no white people there lmao i stood out like if i went to india or something

Meanwhile woman has extra light filter in place to try to accentuate her whiteness.

Bullshit. Most Latinas are fat, short, and ugly goblins.

t. Married to a Columbian

If only.

Fuck you nigger, we're not streetshitter tier.

K

Thats a 9/10 in tacoland

>tfw no spaniard aristocrat gf

Sounds like your wife m8

A friend just left Quito, he tells me you're all niggers, is that true?

>average mexican girl
lol no
Avarage Mexican girl is mestizo, you really think shitlibs would want people that look like that flooding into the US through an open border? Let alone cry racism whenever we demand our immigration laws are enforced?

>"whiter than you paco!"

>Average

Just face it, White Mexicans are a minority, and they will continue to decline since they have less babies than the Mestizos and the Zambos. All of the American continent will be populated exclusively by la creatura within 50 years.

You're worse, I've never met an Indian who couldn't understand English after a decade in America

So my friend was right and you're all niggers, Ok then.

Time to sterilize the water supply

Someone post the meme of the mutt looking in the mirror and seeing an aryan.
While that also applies to a lot of muttmericans, we actually do have a few left, while it *always* applies to beaners

makes me think 56%

This sadly, we're being invaded by chins, niggers, streetshitters and mudslimes, i will salt the land before i die.

They're called fresas and you will find them in the north like monterrey and also down in guadalajara

Holy fucking this.

I love it when the mestizos fight. Go go go!

no it's not

At least down here in Peru we have no Muslims

>Tfw you'll never have an average mexican girl as your girlfriend
Why even live?

That actually sounds like an improvement, spics are the dumbest minority in America by far, we can hate niggers all we want but I've never seen a nigger scrub a toilet for 4 bucks an hour

This is your average brazilian girl

Really makes you think huh?

>spics are the dumbest minority in America by far
And there is no billons of us and shit on the streets as those betters, really makes me think.
You have to go back you filthy immigrant.

If you couldn't get a girl like that, would you consider killing yourself?

>completely incoherent response
You didn't prove me wrong Paco

Mexican presidential family is whiter than ours

I didn't expect you to get it.

Hispanics in the US will be considered white within 20 years. It's happened with the Irish, Italian, Greek, Jew population. It will happen with the Hispanic.

>1 son

weak genes

DELET THIS
All of those people have white skin you moron

Except for the Greek*

Hispanics already are considered white here.

And they are dumb as fuck...Proved.

nothing to be proud.

Whiter than you memeth.

Gay.

David Hogg?

Underrated post. Holy shit that was good.

Perhaps, but they don’t look like “La luz extinguida” either

Pass.

Fugly

So you aren't a reader huh?

Wonders of makeup

I think white or whitish looking people just breed less than shitskins.

I've actually been to Mexico you filthy meme flag. It's filled with squat mestizo goblins that have huge stomachs and flat asses.

Solo El Libro Vaquero.

Thats true, actually a lot of retard women voted for Peña because he looks like a soap opera actor and also he is married with a soap opera actress too.

>average

Okay cuck

Will i get fucked over by crooked police if i want to hop the border and party in Tijuana when i am in SF?

>whiteness

Heh. Look, even I shit a stool that is more tan than brown, every now and then. But that doesn't make it any less of a turd.

WHY ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL

>This is your average mexican girl

Nope.

Just look at a picture of the subway in Mexico city.

Lo leen 2 millones de mexicanos...

>Highly dense populated city
>Expecting everyone to look as a super model

I'd like to see a picture of Boston's highway, yes thank you

>hop the border from sf

wat

Most Hispanics are mestizos. Greeks, Italians, etc. may sometimes have darker skin but they're actually European with little admixture. Mestizos are Spaniard and Native rapebabies. You may have a few castizos or purebreds in Latino countries but the overwhelming majority of them are le 56% mutts who're not white.

not mexican origin

mexicanos have chino blood

Which one of the girls is the one who called the mexicans "prole"?

That's the average of poor people in mexico city. Tenochtititlan is still there.

>1 son
>looks gay
at least hes got 5 daughters to be bleached lol

>kid on the right

For fuck's sake, button your shirt up, Rico Suave. And jeans with a blazer is bad enough, but distressed jeans? Put on some fucking dress pants or at least some chinos you scrub. You get points for the pocket square though.

>within 20 years

Spaniard maybe, mestizo? absolutely not.

>1 son
>5 daughters
El presidento isn't only unlucky, but his only son must also be spoiled as fuck.

That means 6 kids yet not a single ubermensch

Do Mexican women ever reach MILF status when they age? Or do they all turn into fat, disgusting Consuelas?

This was addressed years ago, springfag.

The federal government and most state governments don’t consider Hispanic/Latino as a racial category — instead, most crimes committed by Hispanics are counted under the category “white.”

The Bureau of Prisons, for example, has relatively up-to-date statistics on the racial and ethnic composition of prisoners. As of May 28, 2016, 58.8 percent of federal prisoners are white, 37.7 percent are black, 2 percent are Native American, and 1.5 percent are Asian. Hispanics are not included in the race statistics, and the category only appears under ethnicity.
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There are some great exemplars of these

How the fuck is that your average Mexican?

Colombians are mulattos.

t. childless neckbeard

/fa/ggot pls leave

Makes me thing your missing a chromosone pair. Bone structure says otherwise

>6 children
>1 son
He has weak sperm.

>That's the average of poor people in mexico city. Tenochtititlan is still there.

Mexicans are always triggered by pics of the average Mexican lol

You do realize almost 50% of mexicans are extremely poor, right? You also realize 70% of them are "just" poor, right?

Saying the rich, light-skinned mexicans who make up 10% of the population represent the majority is the biggest pile of bullshit I've seen.

Don't use your corrupt politicians and whore celebrities to say they represent the average mexican. That's just sad, mijo.

Have some average middle school mexicans.

I meant San Diego. I'd like to visit Mexico but i've heard bad things about the cops

Trust me, it REALLY depends on which part of the country you're talking about, if you go anywhere north of the 3 southernmost states of Brazil the population is an ocean of browness and shit

I can say by experience, I live in the capital of a Northeastern state

mulattoes are half white half black
Colombians are more mestizo than mulatto

I would only want to have daughters, after all they have to "take care" of daddy ;)

u tell me...

Wanna bet?

Why do whites in Latin America always look so weird?

Is not actually but is not that rare too...

Whatever they are, they have a lot of African blood in them.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU WISH

what is she 0.000000001% mexican

They're not pumped with soy and gmo's like yurop and murica.

stop falseflagging. this is the average mexican woman

Yes, but no niggers like murica mtv clips. They are low level niggers.

I don't think they're weird at all, what do you see as weird about them?

native blood not african
Brazil probably has the most African blood in South America after the Guianas

Flag checks

the south will rise again

thats an Italian woman