>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>JF video: Vee is stupid and can't into science
youtu.be/LZGKqD6Zyd4

>Wanna know the origins of /IBS/ shill? start here!
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgdESHBHxkU
internetbloodsports.net
youtube.com/watch?v=VnUdsjat_tA&index=19&list=RDMMrvrZJ5C_Nwg
youtube.com/watch?v=DOzeUXcI25M
youtube.com/watch?v=DrmUh3kJzX0
youtube.com/watch?v=SFSc4mGvNzA&feature=youtu.be&t=7610
youtube.com/watch?v=QoLqCRwxMD8
youtube.com/watch?v=JL6Zgw4FZVA
youtu.be/2u8maVyCs6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schedule for this week UPDATED 03/07

For today: A talk with Monsieur Z about alternative history. Warski Live 7pm EST
Thurday: Maoist Rebel News vs Sargon 3PM EST
Thursday: an ancap vs Alt-hype debate Warski Live
Friday: FrameGamesRadio vs JewishCalculator 7pm EST

JF vs Jay Dyer about religion (No date)
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Alt-Hype vs Spino on race realism (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Failure vs Mike Enoch (maybe)
After every major stream ancap user will host a /bybs/ stream

Whats the deal with the egg and who's the woman?

The egg is the creature that Sargon is taking care of
The woman is sargon's wife

THREADLY REMINDER THAT BOTH AQUA AND SATANIA ARE SHIT

Stop

How do we know Sargon’s stepson is black? I’m genuinely curious,

You first, Also this thread is going to be extra dead today

because sargon is black himself
btw can anyone put the blacked logo on sargoy's wife pic? possibly on his mom's too?

It might liven up depending on how quick youtube is

>How do we know Sargon’s stepson is black? I’m genuinely curious,
Race doesn't exist, we are all individuals and sargon is our step-father
>Also this thread is going to be extra dead today
Seems so, however tomorrow looks promising

Is anything happening today?

Tomorrow should be extra juicy considering the antifa false flag, wonder if the commie is going to call it one

The whole IBS brand is losing steam, they have to return to the topics people care about if they don't want to keep losing viewers.

What the fuck is even the point of these generals? I've been seeing them for weeks.

If you make a general then have a pastebin that at least gives an introductions. Or fuck off to /trash/

>false flag
they looked like antifa to me
needs more David Duke

>>Wanna know the origins of /IBS/ shill? start here!

Based Destiny BTFO Islam and shitskins. Surprised his channel hasn't gotten (((shut down))) because of this latest video of his.

>Truth About Islam & The Right - Debate with NiceMangos
youtube.com/watch?v=pgdESHBHxkU

>they looked like antifa to me
Just felt like they were even more beta than they normally are, but I saw brits here saying that UK antifa is usually pathetic

>Surprised his channel hasn't gotten (((shut down))) because of this latest video of his.
They fear GODstiny's wrath

The IBS website is online
internetbloodsports.net

Is GOD(s)tiny /ourguy/?

Dead stream, dead meme

yes

>/IBS/ shill
No I only want to know the origin of /IBS/.

Also post a fucking greentext that sums it all up instead of 20 min of eceleb drama queen report.

he could singlehandedly destroy the alt-right, the fact that he is holding back proves he is /ourmidget/

>Someone noticed the op
Not only that, but we also have ryan faulk tomorrow on warski live

>UK antifa is usually pathetic
this is true
I also doubt sargoy would just false flag himself
>20 min
cute
sorry, I can't post images for some reason
watch the metokur videos, they're the most condensed rundown
dw it's worth it

>Faulk
who would he be against?

I was going to make Jeff--->Dere but since bybs is diead I won't bother. You'll all have to just have to imagine Alice as Jeff, Marisa as Joachim, Shanghai as ancap, Sakuya as Destiny ect youtube.com/watch?v=VnUdsjat_tA&index=19&list=RDMMrvrZJ5C_Nwg

According to JF: An ancap vs ryan faulk about authoritarian and libertarian state

Metokur's voice is insufferable and he was a gamergate manchild the kind that led the first wave of reddit immigrants on this board.

Daily reminder that IBS as a format is dying and nobody will know who andywarski is in a month.

Can you just explain in 3 sentences or less what this thread is even about?

i agree fellow Sup Forums user

Wrong.

Because it sounds like another storm in a teapot. Like memergate. It even has the same shit stirrers involved in it.

>implying amid declining quality the demand grade-A bloodsport will not be supplied
you must be new to this kid

>Destiny could have been the leader of the Alt Right
youtube.com/watch?v=DOzeUXcI25M

>IBS is dead these threads make no sense
>That's why I bump them

I remember when JF would hang with TheAmazingAtheist and his group of freaks.

He's come a long way.

>ancap
sad, I wish he'd rek a leftist on race
used to be about race realism fucking up the skeptics, now it's basically ethnostate and JQ debates on pretty big channels
watch random videos in the OP, you should have fun

Would The Golden One make a good addition to IBS?

An effort was made to make debate more like pro-wrestling. Alt right ecelebs used this as an oppertunity to get their more extreme views some publicity by framing it as light entertainment. Destiny reminded everyone that ironic platforming is still platforming so it's dying as a concept.

So it's about watching vids and making drama out of literally-whos 100k subscribers channels of people who are moderate right wingers?

What the fuck are you doing with your lives. Even the pewdiepie threads are more pertinent.

I like him but he might not be articulate enough for that
don't confuse the leaf, he's whining enough as it is

No one cares about your fucking opinion faggot get the fuck out if you don't like it.

new murdoch murdoch

>moderate right wingers
you don't have to be right wing to be nationalist, you daft cunt

Looks like I'm not the only once since your general is deader than the Syria threads in 2015.

Stop watching that autistic faggotry.

Nothings going on today, we expect it to be dead. Tomorrow should be quicker. Now please quit bitching

Because from what I remember from gamergate threads these people are all alt lite cucks and completely uninteresting.

Not to mention it's the same 300k or so youtube dwellers circling between all these videos and pretending their drama is anymore relevant in real life than the average subreddit.

Then you can let the thread die.

We're getting infiltrated by shills I think.

>loss
nice try jim

Gamergate was 4 years ago dipshit.

>alt lite cucks
>Mike Enoch
>Ryan Faulk
>Mark Collett
>Andrew Anglin
can you stop talking shit pls?

I'm making sure there's nothing more to it than what I suspected. Also these generals bring the wrong kind of redditors on this board so this concerns me.

And daily reminder internet aristocrat had a bitch fit, insulted anyone right of Obama and then told everyone to get a girlfriend before he came back on his knees to drama whoring because he can't get a job.

Jim: the internet can only be used for memes and normie shit

Every time. The fuck is wrong with him? Yeah funny shit and memes ftw, but most grown ups get bored of this shit eventually and want something real. Serious question, is Jim legit dying? Ever since his shit fit about Peterson, he’s been on this faggy kick where anyone trying to do something important he has to cringe at it. He seriously seems like a person who imgave up hope and is just waiting for death while trying drag everyone around him down too. Should we have donated more to his Patreon????
He’s still a cool guy and I love him but every time he comes on I roll my eyes
>lmao I’m a guy who likes to watch bike pumps up the ass XDDD x Infinity

He's not much of a debater, though he's cool because he's kinda goofy and knows it and plays off it but get's serious when he needs to.
He also didn't turn his workout channel into one of those endless recycled workout advice channels like the bigtime ones have done.

>insulted anyone right of Obama
lol wtf
maybe you should find a gf who watches tgsnt like jim

He did. He had a fit and left his channel or deleted it don't recall.

The fact that he came back after that shows that he has no spine or conviction. It's all people stirring forced drama to avoid getting an even more boring job because they're not smart of qualified enough for anything else.

>blocks you on Twitter for criticizing him in ze pooblik zpayce

gas yourself furfag I don't wanted to see this
youtube.com/watch?v=DrmUh3kJzX0

>He did
and now his gf loves Hitler, get over it

Jim is a self contradictory man. A dude at war with himself. One day he’s talking shit about SJW, the next he’s all of above it all. He wants the people in his movement to “attack attack attack” and then thinks fighting for western civilization is all about unchecked egos. Hell flip his shit if someone tries to make money for their work but then defends people taking superchats. He’s a lost and wandering man of inner conflict and contradicting ideals.

Obviously grass-roots effort on the internet could amount to something. Maybe it won't, but maybe it will. Jim always falls back on "le memes you're all cringey xD", but it doesn't really make sense to me.

The personification of Sup Forums indeed.

Or he's just looking for shit to say every week for channel views without looking like a broken nazi record.

Ha ha ha, that's most of Sup Forums.

>Jim is a self contradictory man
he pretends to just laugh at shit so he can subtly redpill normies
>broken nazi record.
you're the worst poster ITT, even the tiny shills aren't as obnoxious

We need Godstiny back so the IBS threads can revive.

this is true. His views are waaay down since he became associated with that JF fag

get him to debate the JQ or the holohoax

I truly hope so. Warski is low IQ centrist scum. He can't moderate worth shit. He can't facilitate discussion worth shit. If anything he's a fucking detriment to every debate he hosts. He no longer has some sizable centrist audience to appeal to. Ditch this fucking retard.

JF needs to start hosting his own show. Or hopefully AltHype starts streaming more when he can monetize his livestreams and I can ignore the boring IBS shit for good.

He doesn't want to debate alt righters about topics he doesn't know enough about. He doesn't want to end up looking like a reverse jontron

He has opinions that he wants to voice

But in the grand scheme of things he knows he's just some dude on the Internet laughing at shit, he's not about to go full Sargon and get a big head

There is no way to reach him anyway because some pussies from here started mass flagging his Twitter.

they're self-contradictory only to a simple man like you

>destiny repeating the same basic bitch four horseman shit from 2011
>wow he is a midget god

wew lad

Pretty much. He's explicitly admitted this several times. He just tries to frame it in a way that reflects positively on himself. For example he characterized AltHype as a conspiracy theorist that has in-depth but bullshit refutations for every environmental effect the left uses to explain racial differences, in the same way a flat earther has in-depth but bullshit refutations for spherical earth theories. One of my biggest problems with this analogy though is that it presupposes that AltHype's facts/arguments are viewed as incorrect in the relevant fields. Destiny doesn't know what the consensus is (not that consensus is relevant anyway).

>AltHype engages with the data on a level that I am not currently able to.
>AltHype is a conspiracy theorist/snake oil salesman."

Lame. It's smart for Destiny to avoid people like AltHype because it preserves his reputation as the left's "debate warrior". Any Destiny fan reading this post knows that this is the real reason Destiny avoids AltHype. This is a political/propaganda strategy, and if you like and support Destiny insofar as he furthers your political message then you are probably OK with that, but you should admit it to yourself. It would be so satisfying to watch the left's best debater get absolutely fucking destroyed on a topic like race by people who actually try to "engage with the data at a deeper level" as Destiny puts it.

Bonus clip of Sean Last (co-writer for TheAltHype website) trashing Destiny:
youtube.com/watch?v=SFSc4mGvNzA&feature=youtu.be&t=7610

get this faggot to learn about it or fuck off

It's okay, soon the niggers will kill him and there will be one less destiny poster.

Stop fucking with nu/pol/,cure you ass cancer and release the video you hapa faggot

brilliant

This Week on the Alt Right | Lord of the Rings: A Dream for Western Civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=QoLqCRwxMD8

LIVE NOW

>JF:>huurrr I can change the standard definition of nurture that means I'm right
>Dr. Vee: but mate
*blocked

Mark is extremely underrated

styx is in the chat

This isn't the best fanfiction I've read lately but keep up with it I'm sure you'll get better

youtube.com/watch?v=JL6Zgw4FZVA
new JT video about blacks wanting an ethnostate (Wakanda)
I sure love Black Panther as a white black separatist now

I understand it, it's "epistemic learned helplessness". The thing is, if there is no one capable of debating or refuting alt-hyp's points, maybe he should consider that alt-hyp is right.

The standard response to race realism is the dumb rationalwiki page. Which has been completely torn apart (it denies that race even exists, which I don't think any scientist takes seriously anymore.)

do you have the full image?

Why aren't you guys watching /ourguy/ stream?
youtu.be/2u8maVyCs6E

When Vee says to JFs face that he is using a not standard definition for nurture (he does this several times as the main basis for his argument) JF has no argument, he's like okay but can YOU tell me why it's wrong?
Mate, it doesn't matter so much that your argument is philosophically sound to an extent, the point is that you are not using the standard definitions (probably as a tool to confuse laymen) and getting completely arrogant about it
You even admitted Vee probably read it from his high school text book or learned it from university
Vee crushed JF in this

So that's what it's called. Makes sense. It's unreasonable to expect people to become experts so I get that. But Destiny even looked into the "other side" of the argument to learn more about it for the express purpose of analyzing AltHype articles. He's probably scared because AltHype's rebuttals make sense to him and he knows that becoming a race realist would jeopardize his status as a leftist debater.

AltHype asked Kraut to read and repeat the rationalwiki arguments so that he could refute all of them. Too bad Kraut didn't bother.

>*chuckles* the white race isn't worth saving, mate..

Free Catalonia you filthy Spainard

cuz twotar is on

Yea I think JF looks retarded on this point. JF is technically correct but he intentionally ignores/muddles standard definitions without explaining what he's doing. Vee comes off looking right even though he's a retard.