Polish leaders blocked from White House meetings amid controversial Holocaust law

BASED TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-poland-usa-sanctions/poland-u-s-deny-reports-of-washington-ban-on-high-level-meetings-in-holocaust-law-row-idUSKCN1GI25G
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, Trump just can't stop sucking jewish cock.

what's that holocaust law about?

Holocaust or not, the polish leech has to be kept at a safe distance, nobody wants things missing from the WH.

B-based Trump..

Jesus Christ, we don't even try to hide it anymore. How about they block Jewish leaders also

Punishment for people attributing nazi crimes, holocaust and thier death camps to poland.

watch this thread being slided or deleted by the republican shills.

pump

PHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BTFO

Wasnt this denied by polish officials yesterday?
If so this shill thread sucks

You gonna need a bigger golem.

You could have left the bottom half unedited.

well yes but its just damage control

You know the drill: write your rep, call your senators office, clog up the white house switchboards

There are still lots of poles in the US. They can be mobilized to protect their people

polonia in usa is a big meme, they cant do shit

Remember, Sup Forums was always a zionist board. Anybody who disagrees with based Trump is a shill.

Jewish folk tales about holocaust can only include lies about germans, not Poles.

> the polish guards were even crueler than the german guards

ummm polish people weren't guards in the SS

good. i just hope our media redpills the normies. PLEASE.

LOOK AT THIS GIRL FACE MURRICANS. YOU CHOOSE JEWS THEN HER. YOU CHOOSE DEATH.

seems that he dont like it

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH USA. NOW CHINA IS OUR BEST FRIEND.

"It was Russian agents in the White House! Ohh the Russian sneaky bastards always picking on us poor Poles! They are trying to separate us from our God America!!"

kek

Fake news.

shoo shoo filthy jews

reuters.com/article/us-poland-usa-sanctions/poland-u-s-deny-reports-of-washington-ban-on-high-level-meetings-in-holocaust-law-row-idUSKCN1GI25G

>U.S. State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert told a briefing that there were no high-level bilateral meetings planned for now, but that the media reports that allege any kind of suspension in security cooperation or high-level dialogue were “false”.

... I should just move to South America, shouldn't I. I want nothing to do with holohoax pushers or zionists (unless they have khazar milkers)

Literally fake news. The only sources are buzzfeed and some polish rag with no sources, just hearsay.

>No source besides BuzzFeed with no citation
Fake news; into the trash it goes.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR

>any kind of suspension in security cooperation or high-level dialogue were “false”.
The media never alleged that, pole shill.

>be Poland
>be utterly BTFO'd

that's what the media allege here actually, diplomatic note that says a ban would impact security (meetings are a nothingburger, as polish and US presidents meet once every 4 years and Trump already visited poland, so yeah)

confirmed fake news faggot haha

>The media never alleged that, pole shill.

>never
They do this at this moment, on almost every news site in Poland.
Right now, you fucking retard.

Trump is definitively snubbing Poland over the holocaust thing. But NATO matters will never be compromised over that especially in critical countries right next to Russia's sphere.

It's officially a fake news. Only soros-owned sites still push this lie.
Even the left leaning biggest news station tvn24 says nothing about it because they know it's a lie.

>Trump is definitively snubbing Poland over the holocaust thing
like what? those supposed banned weekly PL-US meetings that never were even planned?

>Trump is definitively snubbing Poland over the holocaust thing

He is doing nothing - US DoS says so.

THAT'S 4D CHESS YOU DUMBO

Ironically, Germans often used Jews as guards. Cause you can count on them to turn against other prisoners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)

the meeting would have happened otherwise. It might be symbolic but it shows on who's side trump is.

Afficher International Feminist Network sur une carte plus grande.

mmmmmmmm

poland should start exhuming and testing bodies for cyanide

>the meeting
oh that meeting
lol

They don’t even remember their country or speak Polish mostly

(((trump)))

>Poland blocked

I wish the EU had thought of that first.

so poland is algeria and libya tier? lmao

>be Poland
>be the only European country that's willing to side with USA during the Iraq War
>get stabbed in the back by their ally
>history repeats itself

You'd think by now Poland would have learned not to trust those they ally with.

haha.. a lot of it is actually accurate

are you retarded or something?? in a title of a thread you have "Polish leaders blocked from White House meetings"
and i provided you with link where US state department spokeswomen says that there were no meetings planned for now, but the media reports that allege any kind of suspension in (...) high-level dialogue were "false"

do you seriously want us to belive you are absolutely incapable of understanding written informations?

we all know you are a jew anyway, and your pants are obviously on fire if your only hope is making people belive trump does everything jew tell them to.

two scoops, two genders, two terms shlomo

Poles are utter retards. I seem to have an educated group of friends so I begin to think that all Poles are like this, but a trip to the nearest supermarket proves me wrong.

It’s impossible for this country to have an average IQ of 100, like it claims

another two without basic reading skills...

>Polish leaders blocked from White House meetings
I remember how bronek and obama were meeting almost daily, with evening phonecalls to discuss how to add more niggers to witcher 3, those were the times

Polish-Ottoman coalition when

Good goyim, you tell those antisemites who is my favourite pet

This could mark the beginning of the end for the greatest lie ever told.

HOLOBUNGA WAS REAL

>Politico Europe reports that Polish web portal Onet.pl obtained a Feb. 20 memo from Washington that quotes Wess Mitchell, the U.S. assistant secretary of State for European and Eurasian affairs, as calling the law unacceptable. Mitchell told Warsaw that there would be “no high-level bilateral contacts between countries until the crisis gets solved,"
A literal Who.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if this stays in place for awhile as its entirely superficial and nothing but a distraction right now. Trump is too busy suing the state of California and Jerry Brown for protecting illegal aliens. And Poland doesn't need the blessing of the US to tell the Jews to fuck off anyway. So stay desperate faggots.

>Wess
> He received his M.A. in German and European studies
Germanic studies fuuuugghhh polaks start building shelters

I’m afraid you’re the one without reading skills. My posts had nothing to do with the topic of yours.

I, for one, remain convinced of your reading skills and I extend my hand to you in friendship.

>Polish leaders blocked from White House meetings amid controversial Holocaust law
>white house meetings
>not high-level dialogue

you fucking leaf

Well Poland, you'll always be wecome in Moscow :D

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

lmao wtf
9/10ths empty seating

He's just playing 6 gorillian dimensional chess. Don't fall this sharia blue shill thread.

bullshit, some shit happened, all polish political twitter is talking about this

Sarcasm or are you Russian?

>0.02 have been deposited in to your account

This literally did not happen, this is nothing more than Israel going to american media and then asking lefty politicians to construct some false representation of the executive. Fox would of covered this yesterday.

>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID

unironically this
>when kraut speaks the truth

This is the most powerful picture on the internet
The SLAVIC BULL and The BLACK BULL

Nice, so what's next? Will USA decline to defend Poland when we attack them because of this holocaust shit or what? Jesus, the absolute state of United Amerimutts of Israel.

even our right wing PiS government supporters are concerned

Fake news, was debunked by both sides.

FAKE NEWS

More neo-nazi fagtrons BTFO!

There's nowhere you can hide cuckbois.

Rabbi Kiddiediddler says if he cant suckle baby boy penis, it will B another holocaust!

I want to know why it's being pushed. What do (((they))) gain from this fake news sans a placated jewish mob?

everyone tweet this orange retard and tell him to respect poland

political pressure, our reddit is vibrant with leftists claiming that's the result of Poland not sucking all cocks anymore

another free speech rape
but since it's illegal to deny holocaust already, I don't think this law is bad. I just hope speech policing won't become their habit

I think we're the only minority that didn't organize into anything. Kind of like in throughout history in our country, lmao

BASED

ITT: butthurt europoors

Bydlo in short

THIS

Also, who has the gif where Trump shoved the Montenegro leader out the way because he was walking too slow?

But we did the Holocaust heres proof (colorized)

As far for me i don't really gave 2 shits about this whole thing but apparently one argument from the faggots is that they mean the Polish collaborateurs that were part of Police units that were collection Jews and even then who gives a shit it's your Country you guys decide your laws as it should be and not some international motherfuckers that think they can do everything

Shameful that you don't know what goes on in your own country, oh wait you must be a shariablue shill behind a proxy

Nah, it won't happen. If we allied with you, Hungary would follow suit. The NATO eastern border would now be Germany, which is not only politically unstable with rapefugees flooding the country, but they also have business dealings with you. The US would lose some serious power in Europe

you're assuming united mutts for zion are rational, which they're clearly not