What if I told you that everything in NGE was true?

What if I told you that everything in NGE was true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5KM5VB2jk24&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would say you're stating the obvious.

I would agree with you.

Ano stumbled onto something, something BIG, something the world needed to see. But how could he?

I'd have a lot of second thoughts, spend a minute contemplating my life, and finally agree in the end when it's already late, while really thinking about her the entire time.

Sleep deprivation. It's like the lsd of the soul. Probably chronic masturbation played a part in it.
Also, this isn't going to turn into one of those subtly creepy, veiled /x/ threads, is it?

I'd believe you.

instrumentality when

You died. This is hell.

> still makes me cry

What if I really do need her? Damn.

Of course it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ

I could smell you coming, Alex.

THEY ARE POURING CHEMICALS IN THE LCL TO TURN THE PILOT GAY!

cutting off the pedos? im worried now

It's people. LCL is made out of people...

Here is the full enchilada
youtube.com/watch?v=5KM5VB2jk24&t=

It's all pedophiles and psychic vampires, and from their point of view humanity is a failed project anyway.
They're building a new man in tokyo bay. Incidentally, on the same spot godzilla always happens to land. The first step is a computer system that can predict the future. Next step is feeding the computer the right input so they get the exact future they want.
captcha just gives me deserted places and ruins all day long

holy sheet too deep for me

Is this a parody of conspiracy theorist?
Feels way to practised.

>parody
>theorist
You have no fucking idea how deep the hole goes down.

No, these are the real deal. I know what you're thinking and I agree 100%.

theres this conspiracy, that Alex Jones is just a very good actor whos playing a role and is making a fuck ton of money by being this rogue chess piece in a fucked up 21st century political system.

Put more simply, the guys a con artist. INFOWARS does nothing but sell shit, and his opinions literally change when he sells shit with his conspiracies plastered on top.

They take 100% of the money, nearly, and Alex has very high income. Its a lot of bullshit he speaks.

I dont doubt he is trying to really become some of it, and own it, but seriously, guys just trolling.

I mean it's obvious you wanted to talk about this from the onsen. Why not just take the thread to /x/, or make this one Sup Forums-related?

>from the onsen
Maybe user just wanted to feel refreshed.

I'll be refreshed when I hear a story about ayy lmao that's either fun, original or holds up to scrutiny. Until then, the click vampires aren't getting my traffic.

I would tell you the ending is still the worst part of the show

From the onsen?

>Jesus was actually a supple boy named Kaworu
Noice.