MGTOW is bullsh-

I used to find MGTOW retarded but I can't refute a single thing presented in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-12-upper-body-strength-key-factor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T25_XO7n9JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most modern men are so completely JUSTed if you are simply not fat you are already in the top 40% of men and then simply keeping fit and having a job will put you in the top 5%

the idea of getting a girlfriend being impossible is also a huge meme because people don't make decisions based on statistics from a dating website, humans in general are pathetic with no self respect and will take anything just for the sake of having a relationship, you are literally in the bottom 3% of men if you're a virgin by 30

You haven't watched the video at all have you?

God you people are retards

- Women find images less attractive than men, a fact known since the 15th century.
- Women wear makeup in pictures, men don't, surprise surprise women's pictures are more attractive.
- Women find strangers less attractive than men they know. It's a rare woman who fucks strangers.

Grow up, lift some weights, get a job and find yourself a wife who isn't a retard.

This.

Just have a BMI in the normal range and you're considered attractive these days.

It's not that women are too picky. It's that most men look like shit and don't put any effort into looking good.

Show us your flag kike.

Many of these new MGTOW or anit-female threads are started by the /tradcon/ Canadians. A mod is in their pocket. The headlines are in the "Spam Bait" style as if it's an earnest question ---> "I just found about this MGTOW thing. Red pill me".

Then the shills come in with their shitty Shaming infographics and answer back like they are earnest people learning. "I heard all MGTOWs were faggots who live in their mum's basement." Etc.

If a pro-mgtow thread gains traction, it's sent to /bant/ to die. I watched a good conversation get pruned at is hit 100 posts. Then they flooded it with Retard Hotdog Shit. (aka: Spidermaned it to death).

Somebody has launched a massive scale propaganda campaign on the Chans.

died "mysteriously" once red pills were dropped. Watch this thread die once people actually 'discuss' things.

------------------------

I think they are coordinating via private chat to get a thread started. Probably the second it starts, you see that "MGTOW Ingredients" infographic that is completely baseless conjecture. It's like their new mascot or something. The gaping, open mouth MGTOW guy. Their focus group decided to brand that guy.

Then about 3-4 pretty much cookie-cutter responses start in. -shit we've all heard before. I would imagine it could even be an AI bot just shitting out database entries. A lot of it seems to repeat word-for-word.

In other cases, it may be people doing it....but so fucking lazy that they just post graphics and pasta without engaging in a conversation.

If the thread gains traction for pro-mgtow, the shilling appears to stop dead. That when actual MGTOW guys come in and speak directly without using pasta.

Somebody in secret says "Pull it" and they send it to /bant/. And you'll soon see a new thread hit the catalog in the next hour. Same patterns. Same "Earnest Click Bait" questions about MGTOW. It's an all-out attempt to influence newfags with Shame Propaganda.

What does this graphic represent?

Yes. It's harder for men than women. That doesn't mean you curl up into a ball and start crying like a baby. You accept reality, and then bend it to your will.

Men have to try harder than women to win, but men are also gifted the tools to win. They're stronger, more determined, have a more robust psychology that allows them to achieve far greater things than women. Men have had it harder than women since the dawn of history. They make up 80-85% of deaths in wars. When feminists criticize the past as "patriachy" for being opressive to women, they seem to forget that this "patriarchy" also expected high standards from men.

Lift, acquire status, become worthy.

Anti-MGTOW propaganda is one of most retarded things on internet.
People who reached MGTOW or are open for it are so pissed at state of things that fucking natural instincts aren't working anymore. Shaming isn't going to work, we're long past the point of caring.

t. 30 year old single with 120k wage, own apartment in big city, no loans and plenty of money in saving account. Had no dates for over 3 years.

Watch video.

You need face aesthetics. If you don't have it, you might as well kill yourself.

Gender realism isn't necessarily MGTOW. Many on Sup Forums can't accept, it though.

or forget all that stupid bullshit and go MGTOW

Studies have shown that the biggest factor in men's attractivenss is not facial structure but perceived (note perceived, not actual) upper body strenght.

phys.org/news/2017-12-upper-body-strength-key-factor.html

stop being a faggot and LIFT.

I'm 29 and I'm done with relationships for now to be honest. I've invested too much into someone and was fucked in the end. I don't have a problem getting dates because we're scraping the bottom barrel. I just don't care anymore since recently.

Not happening

Ony desperate uglies go to dating sites.
No shit the desperate guys found everyone hot and the women were horrified by the troglodites who resort to a service like that.

lol maybe if you are American

Then go get divorce raped you lazy fucking faggot.

MGTOW is just 3d Wave Feminism for men, pushed to eradicate Whites. Get your fucking act together, fags.

>just accept the immigrants race realism is just x for y

>It's a rare woman who fucks strangers

Lol ok. Bar sluts and club sluts are a dime a fucking dozen. They're every god damn where.

>It's a rare woman who fucks strangers.

I'm 50. I live simply. I stockpile cash. I travel to exotic places to lay pipe. MGTOW bro!

>Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)

youtube.com/watch?v=T25_XO7n9JQ

very interesting video. thank you

>too ugly/dumb/poor to get a woman
>i'll just "choose" to go my own way instead!
brilliant!

Can't even imagine how dumb you are to take reverse-psychology satirical shill memes at face value

>you are literally in the bottom 3% of men if you're a virgin by 30
Almost me

first thing to do with awesome wizard powers?

>>too ugly/dumb/poor to get a woman
>>i'll just "choose" to go my own way instead!
What's the alternative? To be a good sport (I.E. a cuck) about it?

I love this graphic a little more every time I see it.

I try to imagine the Roastie face when she see it. It's like this terrible tensing up of her wrinkled prune skin. Her trendy, lipstick red granny glasses go up on her nose. Her pasty vegan skin flushes red and highlights all the coming veins.

She's pissed because "Men have figured it out". This is not what feminism promised her. Feminism promised her she could Take It All and be a winner. Feminism promised that "Men would pay".

She is repeating.

This is not happening.
This is not happening.
This is not happening.

Bwa Ha ha Ha ha ha. I can't wait for these selfish vapid cunts to start offing themselves one-by-one. Liberal rags like HuffPo will "sound the alarm" that "more women are committing suicide! OMG What can we do!"

Fucking shit, men have been killing themselves over Gynocentrism for years and years and no women did JACK SHIT. Men were always considered "disposable" by society. Now men are disposing OF the society that hates them.

Poetic Justice.

Absolutely based. I like how he shits on tradcucks and sargon at the end of the video.
People who think women have been "brainwashed" are coping HARD. It's just biology, your pure waifu is fiction.

If you're taking your cues from tinder and okcupid you are the male equivalent of a roastie and should kill yourself

I don't care about mgtow either way but these threads are pure fucking gold.
Roasties just can't help themselves. You see the most vile and pathetic responses in these threads. Being anonymous we can never tell for sure, but you just KNOW when you've just read an assblasted beefcurtain post.
I love them.

this is all shit i already know
no reason to end your genetic lineage

most women are physically attractive to me, but probably less than 1% are actually what i want
just be more picky, and if there's any ANY red flags, cut her off without hesitation

>somewhat fit
>currently serving as a cadet
>completely a social retard when it comes to dealing with women or strangers in general
you need more than just looks

this movie is retarded, but MGTOW is not bullshit either way

>dont like smartphones cant use these apps
>too poorfaggot to go out

How else are you gonna get laid?
>inb4 church
Arent they all turbosluts deep down though?

Where can i find the "CS MGTOW – Meet Mark" video? its gone or something (the link provided in the OP's youtube video)

No hymen no diamond is superior to MGTOW. Holy shit if I had a nickel for every ‘devout Christian girl’ I’ve cut off..,

Turbovirgins absolutely buttrekt

Also what the fuck is the point of that video? It's not like we'll pass a law that makes dating ugly betas mandatory for women.

If you nerds spent half as much time working on your looks and game as you do on bitching about life, you'd be swimming in pussy

>It's a rare woman who fucks strangers.
Well played m8

the "alternative" is that these guys don't have a choice. not sure if it's funny or sad that they think they do.

So which is it? Is what you're saying true, or is what this other tradcuck saying true? They both can't be true.

>If you nerds spent half as much time working on your looks and game as you do on bitching about life, you'd be swimming in pussy
Why should men put all this effort forward, for some feminist with an over-inflated ego, and an unrealistic idea of how valuable she is, and how valuable her partner is? And then we'll have to hear typical lines about how "over-confident" we are, and how we're "privileged"? Besides, men only want virgins. I don't see men putting all this effort in for low-quality whores any time soon.

There are always choices.
1) Give up on women, earn money for yourself and enjoy things
2) Pointlessly struggle, waste money and time on gym, pickup trainings, cosmetic surgeries, luxury cars and clothes and so on
3) Marry 35 y.o. roastie with niglet
4) Ruin yourself with alcohol, drugs and suicide
5) Buy yourself a wife from 3rd world country

>I can't refute a single thing presented in this video.

I'm not even gonna watch it, but

>dating app stats

Might as well take your data from epic fantasy stories

I consider myself two steps above the average, but Colttaine's insight is fucking staggering.
That pattern distillation ability from pure stats is a rare trait.

both are true. these mgtow guys are just losers who instead of improving themselves to find someone, they pretend to turn them all down and "go their own way" (most seem to spend a lot of time obsessing over women anyway which is interesting since they seemingly don't want women, but that's just my perception). if they improved themselves they'd have a choice but they're unwilling.

>Buy yourself a wife from 3rd world country
such as russia?

>waste money and time on gym
guys who lift for girls are destined to fail and be small and weak forever

>Get your fucking act together, fags.
What the fuck does that even mean? "Just man up durr" what a meaningless statement.

What you're saying is just mocking these men, and is not productive.

If a man isn't very high quality (or if he's even average, as evidenced by OP's video) then he's going to be ignored by women. And then he's going to react to that in some way.

Your argument is that he just has to accept it. My argument is that he doesn't have to be a good sport about it. Your move.

No, sorry, they both can't be true, they are mutually exclusive. Either it is within our power to attract women through expenditure of effort, or it is not. They both cannot simultaneously be true.

As far as the effort argument, it's a moot point. For one, it's obvious. So much so that it't not even a point. It's like saying, "if you win the lottery, you'll be rich." No shit. But increasing your sexual market value does not allow you to escape female hypergamy. What it does is push you up the S scale, but the same hypergamous reality will prevail, it's just you'll be subject to the same bullshit from women with higher SMV themselves.

That's the point of the video you know, but I doubt you've bothered to watch it.

The problem I have with these "studies" is that they can only use data from online dating. How normal are the people who are using online dating like match or okcupid? I understand that Tinder is mainstream, and is more of a hookup app that lots of good-looking people would use. I guess since the stats on Tinder corroborate the okcupid data, it might be ok, but I would still wonder about it. I only know one person who met someone on a dating app and ended up in a relationship. All of my friends married high school sweethearts or met their spouse/gf out in the real world.

I setup a profile on match about 2 years ago. There were about 30 women within the filter I set (nothing other than conservative politics, which takes a huge cut of women out of the search result). There are still about 30 women today, 2 years later. If you do a reverse search and look for conservative men (or any men) in general, there are about 2-3 times as many. It's not like there aren't people to choose from for some of these women. I wonder if people just get tired of the same results month after month.

Such as pretty much anywhere.
Over 1000000000 women in the world sustain themselves on less than 200$/mo.

Is it just me or is there an increasing number of lookspill threads lately? It's a good thing. Sup Forums cannot igone that pill.

>>Get your fucking act together, fags.
>What the fuck does that even mean?
It's codeword for "become super-buff and marry down to a feminist"

Maybe not-online-dating girls are much better, but how the fuck are you going to hook up with them? They are mostly shut-ins, leaving home only for their work, and would outright freak out if you try to talk to them in public transport.

>It's a rare woman who fucks strangers

mgtow is a homosexual cult

there are hookers and random hookups user

Well yeah the social skills is the most important part really

trips of truth, but mostly shekels
you can be rich and very unfit and autistic and you will still get fat girl looking for meal ticket

>the chad loses testosterone to the vampire stacy
>the incel has testosterone that is free of vampire stacy succing powers
>the big collapse happens and race war starts
>the incel with pent up rage and untouched test levels becomes the new chad and cucks the chad who lost his family in the race war

Beta uprising is real, chads just too comfy right now to accept it

you actually have to talk with women user

AND ANIME GFS AFTERWARDS FOR EVERYBODY

imagine self identifying as 'beta' lmao

they have to have something interesting to say user
>just listening to their babble
there's no point

>effort
>a moot point
i can't fight your autism
>Your argument is that he just has to accept it.
these guys should either improve (which they don't, i assume they're all unemployed and living with their parents, never socializing. that might just be my perception from these threads though, but obviously not very attractive) OR accept it. they don't do anything.

basically, mgtow is the WORST "movement" ever.

>57% have no backup
>waaaaaah women are whores

No, you fucking brainlet, it's not autism. I didn't say effort was a moot point, I said the tradcuck effort argument is a moot point, and it is. It changes precisely nothing about our hypergamous sexual market and does nothing to defeat the points being made about it. Everybody under the sun knows that sexual market value can be manipulated, but that doesn't alter the reality that hypergamy applies across market. So even if you increase your sexual market value to the limits your own biology will allow you to, you will still be subject to hypergamous women, it's just that those women will themselves have a higher sexual market value.

there's no reason to be upset.

If men improve, then they will obviously want a higher quality woman. Why should men improve when high quality women are so rare, and they're already all taken?

So men can react to all this information by either being a good or a bad sport about it. You're saying they're not even allowed to be slightly discontent about it? That's just stupid and unrealistic.

So women are allowed to be massive whores and over-value themselves and under-value men, and we're not even allowed to react negatively to that?

>t. chad alarmed by beta uprising plan
I smell your fear normie, you chads had your time in the sun. Best learn to bend the knee now to prep for when we take your staceys.

And even less reason to be obstinate.

Wew.
“Just man up in your completely isolated bubble and everything will go your way.”

>wagering your life, wealth and sanity on game with the odds of a coin flip

Sounds like a great idea.

Correct.

The mistake that MGTOW makes, and that Trad makes, is that women need to be subjugated to create a stable society.

It makes evolutionary sense for the curves to behave this way - women want to choose the best possible genes for their offspring. They're programmed to do this. Period.

Thing is, functioning societies cannot function well when most of the men feel useless and all of the women actively overvalue themselves.

I guarantee if you went back historically and charged female "freedoms" the societies with extremely open female roles will almost universally be underdeveloped or have contributed next to nothing.

MGTOW thinks "Ah women are just whores now!" But Tradcons think "you're just not man enough." They're both half right. For societies to functioning productively women MUST be suppressed. It is part of their curse, if you want to get Biblical, just like it is the curse of men to toil and work and die.

It's not a coincidence the fall of the West is largely coinciding with women's rights and birth control.

>t. Butt hurt Brit who wishes his nation still had an empire so he could travel to exotic places on the government's dime and fuck women when he's tired of the cabin boy, but instead watches his tax dollars go to Muhammad to travel to his country to fuck his womens and boys.
Many such cases!

Sure but they will try to get your money without fucking you if possible. Its easier to develop social skills than get rich anyway. And if you look decent and have social skills the girls will actually want to fuck you

And when I say suppressed I don't necessarily mean Niqabs and beatings. But women need to understand their role and also the damage done if they let it go rampant. They MUST control those urges and battle against them for society to properly function.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS FOR A MAN IS A

>THICK FUCKING NECK

EVEN AND UNGLY MOTHERFUCKER LOOKS LIKE A CHAD WITH A THICK NECK

>SWOLLOW THE NECKPILL

it is not all about fucking or girls user
some people prefer calm and peace and books and gardening over relationships
also, vidya

>Why should men improve
they should do so if they seek a partner, and have currently failed at getting one. pretty basic logic. that's all i'm saying. these guys don't it seems, because they pretend they know everything about everything with a few infographs and statistics about online dating, of all things.

>THICK NECK NATIONALISM

pure coincidence

Dude I was just on tinder and the girl was a huge cunt to me and we were just talking about music. Like holy fuck I was surprised. We were getting on pretty well then I told her I was liked electronic music and she was like "that's not music" then became a bitch. Literally wat.

>Its easier to develop social skills than get rich anyway
Depends what kind of rich we are talking about. Its hard to become millionaire, but getting into top 10% highest wage range was quite easy for me.
But developing social skills? I have not even slightest idea how to do it. I mean, I socialize among nerds like me, but when faced with typical thot, I'm at complete loss. I don't care about shit she says, and she doesn't care about anything I can bring up.

Women are completely rude trash nowadays

>”only with a thick neck does your political opinion count bro” - chad spencer

This. Fuck losing complete freedom. I just got home, tired as fuck from work. Having to talk to someone or do something would make me want to shoot myself.

This is all a retarded conversation anyway since what we all should be doing is producing the maximum amount of offspring with maximum fitness. Regardless of politics this is irrefutable

holy shit you're right