twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ugh i know right atleast we wash our hands after we shart

>mfw hands covered in shit

I am Chad.

It’s all of the mudlsimes that have flooded Europe ruining the stats

then explain turkey and bosnia

abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117956&page=1
Would you look at that...

Because some Eupoors still use, and dump their chamber pots out the window, look it up. Literally India tier

>take a poop
>scrape poop with bare hand
>pour some water on poop hand

le turkish 94% "hygiene"

bitchute.com/video/ZjqvL7I1nVHb/

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

TO EUROFAGS

is it true, that you guys only shower like once or twice a week?

>asking for a friend.

Both were exposed to european culture far longer than the other arab nations

And by European culture I mean Rome/Byzantine empire where bathing always was a thing until later on during the Middle Ages where it vanished

This seems true based on my personal experience, i'm Bosnian but i grew up here and im a total germaphobe in comparison to the average dutch person. I wash my hands a million times a day while i see Dutch people not bothering half the time they use the bathroom. Sitting on furniture and beds with shoes touching it always bothered me. On the other hand dutch people shower more than in the Balkans and they do care about personal hygiene and how they smell, i guess they just don't care about washing their hands that much.

Nah, more like once to twice per day.

>Netherlands is only 50%

This is also reflected in how clean the houses are here and how often towels that are used by everyone in the house are washed etc. I'm a bit squeamish when im at a friends place and i have to dry my hands with a towel that probably hasn't been washed in more than a week and has dog hairs on it and shit.
I think this is a reflection of how relaxed Dutch people are, their lack of giving a fuck about anything affects cleaning and vacuuming the house too. On the other hand Bosnian women are known to scrub their bathroom with bleach until their hands bleed etc.

Nice b8 m8, the day that fucking roaches will be twice as clean as Italian it will be the last day of earth

What about America?

Washing their hand is different from actual cleanliness
>touch dick when you piss that you wash everyday in the shower
>somehow dirtier than someone that lives in a dirty house with roaches that washes with unclean water but thats ok because he wash his hand

I dont know a lot of Turks but the ones that i do know have much cleaner houses than Dutch people, they have good personal hygiene and even bother to wash their mouth after eating. I know Sup Forums has a problem with admitting "mudslimes" or "roaches" have any good features. But isnt it possible that a country and people that you dislike have good hygene? Just because they are brown doesnt mean they are actually dirty all of the time.
Now maybe plumming and infrastructure in Turkey is so shit that they live in actual filth but i doubt it, its not India.

Oh and btw what i said about hygiene and Bosnians can be applied to all ex-yugoslav nations and people i have met. Its not bound to religion.

Just my 2 cents.

Yuck.
fuck walmart by the way.
you head over to any of the walmarts in the US you'll find the low gutter of people in the area (unless there isn't another alternative for groceries)

Yes.
I do wash specific body part ten time or so each day though (face, hands, feet , penis& anus after going to the toilet)
We do not use water to feel fresh but to actually clean ourselves.
Since most of us are not mongrel yet (going there fast) we don't sweat below 30°C.

>netherland
>a weather that warrant showering twice a day.