Woah.... so this is the power of boomerfaggots?

woah.... so this is the power of boomerfaggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/llH6_bdglns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are they reading that? Shelley was white.

Is this ironic shitposting or what's going on here?

Wtf won't make the news these days?

But thats true

Have you actually read the book? The monster is a sad figure.

Victim might be a bit far for but Dr. Frankenstein clearly bears at least some responsibility for bringing life into the world and not caring for it.

Isn't that a major theme in the novel? Take your you and fuck off

>>>/Reddit/

But that is literally the case in the book

What do you expect from right wing retards, they dont read

Niggers need to read Frankenstein. It's the story about how people will turn into killers and criminals if their dad abandons them.

this. nobody that ever read the book would think otherwise.

This is satire right? The whole point of the book was to make you empathize with the monster. Just think about how he stayed in that shed for weeks watching that family, he gains the courage to come out and introduce himself, and then they freak out so he kills them. Shit was tragic af.

Theyre right, in the book the monster is a tragic and sympathetic character.

Holy fuck they haven't bothered even reading the book. All they know about Frankenstein's monster is what they saw on the movie poster???

>Tfw frankenstein was literally an ubermensch who was hated and feared by his inferiors so much that they destroyed him

>right wing retards

The students are also retards for believing that they've "discovered" that Frankenstein was intended to be the victim in the book.

I assume only one kid actually read the book and the rest watched one of the movies.

A lot of these students look like frankenstein so go figure they identify with him.

Correct. That was the point of the book.

>they've "discovered" that Frankenstein was intended to be the victim in the book.
Nobody said that idiot, try again

They prolly think frankenstein was real and got killed in the holocaust

B-but...thats true

>Right wing retards in charge of reading comprehension

This is a paradox that connects to reality. I have dealt with poor communities for a long time through work. I have watched them overdose, murder, rape, assault, get killed by police, crash their vehicles, etc... I like to find solutions to problems and I have realized that there is a loop system in place in poor communities. A degenerate gives birth to more degenerates which attracts more degenerates. The question is, who do you blame for the destruction of the village and with whom does the culpability lie? But instead of worrying about who is to blame the solution is straight forward, break the loop.
I say, no more welfare, unless physically disabled since that is another issue in its entirety. People will either find work, or starve. But this would need to be coupled with mass deportations and enforcement of our laws. A lot of jobs "americans dont want to do" will be opened up. People can either starve to death, which they wont, or work.
Is that too harsh?

No it's the power of stupid lollbertards. Go imagine a world without laws. Just stick your head in your ass and you'll find it.

came here to post this

>Frankenstein was intended to be the victim in the book.

Frankenstein was the doctor who killed a girl just to get her eyeballs.

Frankensteins monster was a decent guy.

But... he was. He was an abomination that just wanted to be loved, and eventually he snapped and became the monster.

Many legitimate parallels can be drawn between that story and society.

Have any of you idiots even read the book or seen the original movie?

>Prof Nick Groom, of Exeter University, said: “When I teach the book now, students are very sentimental towards the being. But he is a mass murderer.”
It's a recent discovery on the part of the students.

Sorry, I meant Frankenstein's monster.

Wow, this really triggered a few people.

>It's a recent discovery on the part of the students.
Nope, try again. Can you read or do you just see what you want?

What the fucks that got to do with boomers? Those faggots are to old to be students.

Unironically this

But its literally the case

Are you really gonna starve the great grandchild of some dumb fucking idiot who got scammed by someone evil?

But that literally IS the point of the book... TheSun is fucking retarded here...

Also, I will submit that the scene where Frankenstein accidentally drowns the little girl is the saddest scene in cinema history. It may not have the shock value of today, but realize one of the first things ever put on film was a child murder, and it was 1931.

youtu.be/llH6_bdglns

dr frankenstein was a jew. jews murder children for their eye. they see it as a ritual that they use to create golems. golems turn on the jew.

I cant believe I had to explain that to you retards.

Dumb (((neocon))) boomers who run the sun, dummy.

Spoilers!

(((TheSun))) exists solely to discredit the right. Seems rather obvious looking through their tweets.

if aliens invade earth they will line up to give them blowjobs.

wait until they find out what the kids are saying about nazis

Is this some sort of post-ironic shitposting hitting the mainstream? Is it even real?

Here are some quotes from the article:

> But an academic has revealed growing support for the beast in the introduction to a 200th anniversary edition of the book.

>Academics revealed students were increasingly 'sentimental' towards the murdering monster when studying the book

Growing and increasingly are both words used to define something that is new compared to the past. So it is a discovery. You have no facts to back up your argument.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day I suppose

For fucks sake these morons are out of control we need to put them somewhere where they cant destroy society any further

nope. keep reading what you want to read

>Gets upset over issues in made up stories
>Ignores real world problems to reinforce utopian narratives

Sounds about right

thats the whole point of the book, i read it at 13 and understood that. feels like we've gone full circle with the right being cringey as fuck online again.

Mate, we use "sun reader" as an insult over here, meaning a slack jawed mouth breathing retard. It is the ubend of tabloid journalism.

The internet died in 2007

The Creature just wanted to be left alone he was a good boy dindu nuffin.

Congrats they just found out what the book is about.
The whole thing is an alagory of playing god. The monster didn't ask to be some cluster fuck or remade.

Shelly even wrote this shit ffs.
Congrats in 2018. You figured you what a little girl told you about 200 years ago.

>The Sun

At this point, even the Daily Mail has more integrity than The Sun. It's not even a political mouthpiece anymore, it's more a political arse-piece, spewing out gallons of liquid shit at a rate of knots.

There's not a single piece of media based on or containing the Frankenstein monster theme that tries to paint it as anything but a tragic victim of circumstance. But because hating students gets their dwindling post-boomer support base to flick tuppence their way on a rag or a click, they'll happily debase themselves so low.

Christ I fucking hate that shitty paper so much, and I'm as conservative as you can get. It really is an echo chamber for thick people.

>“I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”

Frankenstein is the most /ourguy/ fictional character there is. Great read.

>“Learn from me, if not by my precepts, at least by my example, how dangerous is the acquirement of knowledge, and how much happier that man is who believes his native town to be his world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.”

mudslime niggers on a jihad spree killing four people in murica, that kind of shit don't fly.

(((Frankenstein)))'s monster cries out in pain as he strikes you

>Bong doesn't know what side victim-chasers are on
>my face

We did. You live there

4pbp
>sage

To be fair to the sun, it did have tits on page 3.
What did you expect?

Can someone make a Pepe/wojak where it's a scientist Pepe creating a Wojak Frankenstein monster?

I usually only bathe once a day, but today I took two baths. I have increased my bathing. I discovered baths.

>Pick up THE SUN from lunch table in work canteen
>Open cover page
>View page 3 for a few seconds
>Close paper
>Go on with day
It's written for people with the reading comprehension of an 8 years old. No meme.

Yes...?

That's the story that Shelly wrote. 200 years ago. Did these "academics" just now figure that out? What the hell is this? Satire?

he is a tragic figure. how is that even controversial?

Kinda fitting with known millenial degeneracy

>discredit the right

nah, more like pandering to the retards that make up half of the right. have you seen the posts in this thread? people actually believe that a) this a new thing and b) that it's an incorrect interpretation

BAN ASSAULT PATCHED-TOGETHER ELECTRIFIED DEAD PEOPLE

That's the entire fucking point.

Spoilers: the Iliad is meant to be tragic

Wait a second.
Franken(((stein))).

OH SHIT.

>boomerfaggots?
Hey, fuck you.

I mean he is sympathetic but the monster and dr frankenstein are both peices of shit for different reasons

The monster takes out the injustice society dealt him on innocent people and the doctor cowardly shirked his responsibilities as a father

Is this some sort of next-level meta-kikery?

But a vagina-carrying one!

nah buddy
fuck YOU and your entire generation

That is a 9001% accurate assessment.

Has Sup Forums seriously never read the book?

He just wanted a wiafu and the jew doctor who fucked up his life wouldn't give him one.

PUTTIN ON THE RITZ!!

>from someone who can't even read the thread
>or any of the last dozen times shills have posted this thread

Always been the case. Dr. Frankenstein was the monster. Not his creation.
This is fucking grade school lit shit.