Haganai

What the fuck was that?

lefleeingharemprotagonist.jpg

The exact moment the novels never recovered.

the great shitstorm of it's time

Eh? Nandatte?

Is the anime cliffhanger ending better than the canon light novel ending?

It's the biggest faggot of all time, courtesy of the one of the world's dumbest fucking writers (yes, writer, because no one that writes kitsch like LNs can have the right to call themselves an author)

>write a shitty harem MC, with common harem girls, in a common harem setting
>"what the fuck guys, i wasn't writing a harem, i'll fuck you over with the ending"

I'm amazed another piece of shit she calls her "work" was adapted, and even more amazed some of you brain dead idiots are watching/reading it.

>her
1 minute research says the writer is a dude.

>pretends to be a dense faggot so he doesnt have to deal with the girl drama

I'd say hes pretty smart and pretty realistically written.
The fact that he does it on purpose makes him better than the majority of harem protagonists that are just bottom line dense.

I want to be Rika's friend

This, it was magical. The memes became real.

Could he have gotten a partial harem ending if he tried?

>pretty realistically written.

Wrong, a realistically written character would just tell them he isn't interested. He is different at the very least though since he's just pretending.

He was just afraid of change, and did what any other sane person would have done, run away, Kodaka is just Shinji Ikari but with a monster cock.

hes a faggit

That show sucks.

I have never actually turned anyone down who's interested in me. I just dodge the issue forever until they get tired of dealing with me. What is unrealistic about someone not having the heart to reject their closest friends?

>would just tell them he isn't interested
Only somebody courageous would do that

>tell he's not interested
>things become awkward, girls start fighting to take the lead since status quo has been broken anyways
>eventually the group falls apart
Dude just wanted some friends and none of this romcom bullshit

>hating on gap moe

i sincerely hope you guys don't do this.

So does Sena.

Unless any of the girls were lesbian, his plan was bound to not work. Two heterosexual people are "friends" as long as one wants to fuck one, and the other doesn't.

He's a faggot. A blonde, smart, perverted, thicc ass bitch wanted his dick, and he was too much of a pussy to capitalize on the opportunity.
>muh status quo
>muh club
>muh friends
I don't know what kind of autistic, shallow faggot calls those thing he had with the girls friendship, but I can assure it was anything but. No human male would take friendship over pussy. None.

Just because you are a heartless monster it doesn't mean other people have to be too. Stop projecting your sociopathic apathy on anime harem protags.

Muh need for pussy.
Not everyone thinks with their dick.

>anime ending is complete trash
>"Well I guess its time to check the source material"
>so much fucking bullshit happens I can't even stand to greentext it all

Fuck this series, it could make it into the Guinness World Records for biggest disappointment

Defend the faggot's "friendships." Please, I fucking dare you. The only one even remotely close to being his friend was Rika

>y-you only think with your dick
>y-you're heartless
Grow up, you absolute pair of manchildren. Straight men and women can't be friends. Sooner or later, someone is going to want more, which is exactly what fucking happened in this shit.

What happens user?

>implying male-female friendship is something only young ones can achieve
>anime about highschoolers
I don't see a contradiction.

iirc he ends up with the reverse trap

Wait what, thats fucking stupid. I thought blondie had it in the bag

He breaks up with the reverse trap when he refuses to have sex with her

Well you must be fucking blind, because you were reading a literal fucking harem show about what happens when straight men and women try to be "friends."

Mind you, these people only interacted with one another out of pity and loneliness; not the best way to start a friendship.

You're too stupid to prove me wrong, so just fuck off. Kodaka is the biggest faggot of all time for being an indecisive bitch boi when he had pussy staring him in the face. Nothing you say will ever change that.

>getting a pussy is the ultimate goal of anyone's life

They're both terrible.

>Haganai
>MC in pic has no teeth
It's like they are trying to tell us something.

I mean you could argue that's the real reason, I was only friends with girls I was interested in, but you are right that paradoxically despite that some people prefer to preserve status quo guilty as charged

So you guys really think Rika would have been into all that lewd stuff? Or would she bitch out at the last second?

I don't know, but the fact that she often publicly announced she was going off the masterbate was strangely arousing

Faggot.

When your 16, and they open up their legs to you, especially someone as hot as Sena, you bet your ass you would ditch your "friends" (no one ITT has proved me wrong that their friendship is shallow and non-existent) for some of that prime pussy, ass, and tits.

>Sena
>prime anything
Jej

Or Yozora, or whoever you faggot. He's a fucking faggot for not fucking any of the 5 girls or so that wanted his D, opting to perserve the status quo of a friendship that's more shallow than a kiddy pool.

welp

landwhales, /y/ is that way ---->

Sorry, did you say something?

>Faggot.
If only, I actually always thought it would be great to live with my BFF, but I can't even offer him sex.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it, user.

The anime had some great ass shots

Best part of the infamous epilogue.

>have no friends
>meet some chill people(mostly girls) to hang out with and do stuff and play vidya with
>mfw they only like me for my dick
What's wrong with being friends?

Is it just me or her ears are placed weirdly
It's making me kind of uncomfortable

This is the point it just became obnoxious. A viewer can only be expected to put up with so much. I really only watched this show for the ecchi and Sena but this scene just pissed me off.

No straight high school kid would act like this fucking pussy.

No. They break up. After that, all the girls abandon him, and ends up a complete loner, because he doesn't know how to make friends. THE END

Light novels everyone. Almost always avoid them.

I enjoyed and still enjoyed Haganai and its anime ending and went on to enjoy the LN ending. I guess I just have brain problems.

You are not the only one.
Although I haven't read the LN.

I haven't read it either, but I know all about what happens and it didn't bother me at all. I guess I just never really cared about whether or not the MC hooked up with anyone.

Whenever I bring up terrible shows I've watched Haganai is the first thing that comes to mind. Poorly written and boring ass characters, both main live interests he kept having to choose we're terrible people and girls. MC kept running away from situations to the point where it became ridiculous, you can walk away from certain situations but when they start affecting everyone your around and your the cause of it then you need to fix it.

Only thing I liked from the show was Rika, she was cute and served as a better choice then the rest of the girls. I liked her a lot I saw they had a mini statue of her and I bought it because I liked her so much.

Is the manga even good? People say it's better I guess.

I think some other girl would have been better for him, but it's not like that matters a lot.

This is undeniably, objectively true.

You'd be surprised

If you weren't on Sup Forums when this happened you truly missed out. That's all I have to say.

I understand not wanting to ruin the status quo in the group, but the fact he keeps running away from the problem is what makes him bad. I'm seeing something similar in Yahari but instead of running awat the MC just convinces himself the girls are not interested in him.

>stories is about """""""friendship"""""""
>not a single male character
And no, the reverse trap doesn't count. The writer is a fucking hack.

This guy is right, though. Straight males and females can't be friends. They can be pals and acquaintances, friends -- never. Just because you hang out with a girl doesn't make you two friends. Every hot girl you know is a potential sex partner, everyone else is just your 'pal'. Especially when you are 16. Everything 16 yo thinks about is pussy. If there is a hot pussy willing to fuck, you go for it(and think about the consequences later). If you don't, then you are faggot or something is seriously wrong with your brain and body. In anime sexual lust is often downplayed, but it's not like that in real life.

Besides, choosing one girl doesn't mean he's ditching his other friends. They are FRIENDS, remember? FRIENDS don't want to fuck each other. And choosing one girl shouldn't end their friendship. Except, it's not the case. Everyone wanted mc's dick and everyone knew it.

Someone post 2 chairs talking to each other

>I don't want the status quo is ruined and genuinely want friend.
>Confess to the only girl that try to maintain the status quo and genuinely want friend after some doormat push you a bit.
Good thing Rika won't have any of his shit and rejected him.

I want to deep dick Rika. Is that normal?

She was ignored in second season.

How were they not friends? What aspects of his relationships with the girls were unfriendly? They certainly hung out like friends

>girls never wanted to be my friend
>it must be because it's impossible, it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm autistic
You're so pathetic I almost feel bad for you. The only reason I don't is that most girls make shitty friends and I envy you for never having to deal with them.

Lol wth with this thread. Ppl bitching about a romcom comedy where the MC is afraid to be involved in romance going "so unrealistic, IRL he should be fucking the girl".
Are you bitching the shonen when MC won't run away from obviously too stronk opponent to save his friends ?

Cmon it's a teen fiction, if you look for realistic bitchy human nature behavior don't watch animes.

>lol
>ppl
>animes
Jesus Sup Forums.

t. self-inserting neckbeard

Just kill yourself, Sup Forumsermin.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
Never been to Sup Forums, actually

Doesn't matter, the advice still applies for any subhuman like you.

>being this butthurt about oriental moving drawings and people who disagree with you

It's actually calling out a retard using chatspeak and "animes" here. But hey, keep being proud of your retardation, someone has to be.

If you want "friendship", don't write blatant haremshit. The problem is the relationships between Sena and Yozora and Kobato and Maria were fun, but since it was structured as haremshit, it inevitably focused on the fact there was a single male surrounded by females who wanted to fuck him. And like said, there weren't even any other real male peers, which makes this worse than "waifushit" like Persona, where forming friendships is important and relationships are only romantic if the player wants them to be.

That said, Kodaka gets too much shit for this. He was coward, but no one else actively helped try to keep the club together because they were either too egocentric (Sena and Yozora) or just expected Kodaka to do all the work (Rika and Yukimura). It's not one person's job to keep together a group of friends, especially when it's really a harem.

To sum, it was a wreck.

Obligatory of every Haganai thread

Except Rika is the one that handling the club technical stuff and she have less social experience than the others because she attend special class.
Not to mention she's the only one that see Kodaka as a friend and not as a dick trophy. She's the only character that use boku and the ln title is referring to her.

Go watch Ep 0. Because that's the LN finale.

>the author's other series is airing in 4 days and the protagonist in that one is guilty of this as well.
Fuck this gay earth. The worst part is that all other parts of the series is enjoyable.

Nothing better than Sup Forums degenerates trying to tell people how the world works, as viewed from their seat they literally never get out of

It's still stands that no one was doing anything to make things better. Good for her but the group was still going to implode and Kodaka was the one expected to salvage it, because he was the center of everything, because it was a fucking harem.

The series was convoluted with harem/ romantic conventions being placed on top of social retardation.

Based on early volume, It have multiple males and mc is paired with best girl so i'll give it a chance. Too bad the writer still use an insecure faggot for mc.

>thicc ass bitch wanted his dick
You'll never get anything better than this.

I heard the harem aspect is done away with quickly and the losing girls get paired with other male characters (which is OK). I'm mainly salty because the MC is so blatantly opposed to Nayuta's advances.

Mostly right. People who want something more and are likely to bail when they aren't satisfied aren't friends; to believe otherwise is willful self-delusion. MC was the chick and the girls were orbiters.

Ultimately Kodaka's just a faggot and the show even showed his school life started to actually improve after his shitty attempt to maintain false unity failed (even seemed to be promised a replacement harem in the student council). So no "dude I'm so desperate to have friends", he was just a faggot and the series was dumb.

I read the LN up untill the anime end to see what was different. It's fair to complain about the characters in the anime but the LN is where the real shittiness of all is shown.
There is a good reason why all of the fags have no friends, also the anime hides some of the bitter shit.

Popular guys don't obsess over getting pussy as much as unpopular guys, since they have it available to them all the time.
So stop assumig that everyone is like you.

Really stirring the pot there m8 huh

Unrelated, I'mma quote Aldous Huxley:

"An intellectual is someone who has found something more interesting in life than sex."

Now, being human, of course we all crave to satisfy our mid-regions whenever we remember their needs. It is possible, however, to elevate the point of attention from the groin upwards.

Food is an inevitable pleasure, you need it daily.
Sex is less so, you want it but you could survive without it, your entire life. It's less necessary. Once you've had sex, maybe 2 or 20 times in a row, you say to yourself "Well now I've satisfied that" for awhile at least. You're "good" concerning that impulse.

The deeper more spiritual impulse is a desire to create. Not to procreate, but to create, anything, artistically, with your mind and hands. This provides an unending satisfaction. The novelty of it is inherent in the action. Anyone who thinks they lack creativity and don't want to dive into that sphere will seek the usual outlets and might even say "this is the REAL thing in life!" namely sex or status or whatever. It's a reaction to a subconscious recognition of imbalance, a lack of resonance with the deeper part of yourself.

You are literally retarded. The problem isn't that he didn't fuck any of them. The problem is that he knew they all wanted to go out with him, he avoided the issue to maintain a non friendship
>but they WERE friends
No, they weren't unless you think this is friendship, in which case it is no wonder you browse Sup Forums:
>make a club of social rejects
>said rejects begrudingly interact with each other out of pity and desperation
>oh wow we are club members and you told me something about yourself and you totally want to fuck me, we're great friends
by going out with the literally who of the club, only to break up and maintain the status quo for a bit, yet the status quo was bound to be broken because they were all going to college.

Realism aside, Kodaka is not only an idiot; he's also the biggest faggot in anime.

>rejects canonically beautiful and rich girl which is somehow not used goods yet and have top tier hobbies.
>pretty realistically written.

If the MC accept squid crab confession then majority of the later volume will be about them fucking like a rabbit.

I just answered to sex oriented posters but YOU are also missing the point that this show is just so simple.
MC liked the club, whatever how you call that relationship. (No one has THE definition of friendship dude, "friends MUST be like this" sounds retarded).
He didn't want it to change : hanging out with people, that's just what he needs. If he chose to date one, what'll happen ? Jealousy, sadness, regrets, maybe break apart ? (btw that's what happened with Yozora).
Then shit came out, the girl goes all out and he shit nope nope. Of course he's an idiot, of course romcom MC has weakness, but can't you just apreciate how the author write his fictional character and not judge from YOUR personality or common personality ?

I agree with your points, very well said.

>Sena
>Sucking
>Not being a total carpet muncher

It only takes a bit of autism to completely ignore the girl's advances regardless of her "assets" so it never goes anywhere unless she physically assaults him with bare vagina and manages to get him hard enough for the dick to overtake the thinking process before he runs away or is mentally traumatized for life. And of course no one short of complete whore you wouldn't want to have anything with anyways would do that at that age if we're talking about any semblance of realism.

bump