There's nothing special about blonde hair and blue eyes

there is absolutely no justification for putting blonde hair blue eyed people on a pedestal. newton wasn't one. neither was einstein, or galileo, or tesla. none of the great composer geniuses were. you sound like a moron when you prop them up as superior when they literally haven't done shit. they're also weird as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140917131720.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Yes, Grey eyes are the only special ones.

K have fun with that mutt.

envy will kill ya

I personally like white girls with dark features, but whatever floats your boat.

Fucking space elves!

i just listed some of the most important people in the history of mankind, none of whom were blonde hair blue eyed. nice try though

Nazis never said that blonde haired blue eyes were superior. That's just anti-nazi lies.

yes they never did.
just polfags do that shit because they want to feel special cause they're born with these features.

Females with blonde hair and blue eyes are hot. Men with blonde hair and blue eyes look like faggots

hardly any afrikaners have blonde hair and blue eyes here

Eh, it depends. I really think optimally whites would have dark hair and light eyes, but it's pretty rare to get both a dominant and submissive gene like that.

>There's nothing special about blonde hair and blue eyes

Special:
readily distinguishable from others of the same category : unique
. Surpassing what is common or usual;

Blonds come in at second place at about 2% of the population

Blue Eyes
Blue eyes are genetically recessive, and therefore much less common worldwide. It's estimated that approximately 8% of the world's population has blue eyes.

Keep being jealous and deny it all you want faggot. No one cares about Einstein. You are neither Einstein who was rare and neither a blue/blonde person. You're just another not-special-in-any-way brown mutt.

>an asiatic mongloid calling anyone a mutt

Kek

You're clearly butthurt about your non-special status. Finngolians are extremely rare and I kinda wish I am in some way a descendant of the great Khan, although I fear I'm not.
Work on your jealousy.

IMPLYING YOU ARENT THE WEIRD INHUMAN DEGENERATE ONE

Sorry that you are a race mixed freak man

There have been 3 waves of migration into Europe. One was darker skinned and blue eyed, another one brown eyes and white skin. sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140917131720.htm

The reason we are better is culture, not race (or at least less than you think). Let a white person grow up with monkeys and they will become shit/shot as well.

(I am not neglecting that the bell curves for intelligence do not perfectly match for different races)

It's the most glorified phenotype in far right circles who happen to drink the nerdicist kool aid. Even in Nazi Germany the Nordic had the reputation of being a degenerate faggot. But they look good on propaganda posters, so that's what seems to matter most.

t. 50% italian amerimutt

Green eyes are also shit tier. They're mutt tier as they're the result of brown+blue mix.

you seem to be missing the point. the world's most important people were not of your special little master race. your racism has no basis in reality. if you want to keep acting like a 7 year old with a favorite color crayon, go ahead.

Snowniggers are cancer, the only reason they developed better in the past years was because they didn't border with war zones like Poland, Greece or Spain.

I knew it would be a mutt when clicking

>There's nothing special about blonde hair and blue eyes
>your special little master race
Thanks for admitting we -are- special after all. Now stop screeching about how Tesla wasn't blonde, I know you just found out but we know it already and still love him without reeeeeing about his hair color.
That is why we're a master race.

I bet your eyes are... Green.

>Even in Nazi Germany the Nordic had the reputation of being a degenerate faggot
I will accept even a badly made leftypol meme as sauce.

It was?

Yeah, Scandinavians had a similiar reputation that we see today. Of course nordicists like Günther denied that, just like Nordicisits today.

Don't minä us, just being ancient whites in the modern world.

T. Mohamed

You just linked me a picture that said how R.W.Darre, the forefather to the Nazi SS, was majorly influenced by Gunther, a Gunther who denied the degeneracy of the nords.

But somehow that proves Nazis believed Nords were degenerate. k

Hahahaah mutt, feels good to have green eyes brown smooth hair, kys nigger.

>n-nothing special with being white
t.mutt

>they're also weird as fuck.
Of all the drivel you spewed, I'll take that one as a compliment.
But I would like to know, if blonde hair and blue eyes is so unimportant to you, why the excessive display of mutthurt?

it represents purity. it's near impossible for the phenotype to appear in nonwhite races.

You're just butthurt because you're not one. The truth is you and me are brothers, whether you like it or not. We are both the result of new world mongrelization, and no matter how hard you deny it, you being in the New World is enough to assure your soul has been corrupted. There is no escape. We are forever doomed.
Have a good afternoon.

utter retard

This, but it makes mutt insecure so it's funny.

They are called elves aka Nordic aliens, hitler allied with them and that's why they are called aryans.
Pure humans have black hair and green eyes like myself, these blond, blue eyes are alien halfbreds that need to be purged.

Won't deny that it was fashionable at that time (came from the Anglosphere like all the cool stuff at that time), but the importance is blown way out of proportion for propaganda reasons and had nothing to do with the actual state of nordic nations. SS were undeniably nordicist in the beginning before they had to lower their standards. The theories angered many Germans, because most Germans are not nordid. The aryanist and germanic supremacist views were more accepted and "official".

Continue proving me right, brother.

It looks pretty and it's recessive, so you want to preserve it
"Superiority" or whatever has nothing to do with it

>Men with blonde hair and blue eyes look like faggots
Thin neck DYEL's look like faggots, you mean

i'm not butthurt. proud stupidity just needs to be called out.