Do you have (or had) any non-white friends?

Do you have (or had) any non-white friends?

OP, you have a nonwhite friend in me. But yes, I have plenty. And they're all you guys.

I’ve got a shit ton. Most people of colour are just regular fucking people.

I know a korean guy that's woke as hell
we constantly joke about the holohoax and niggers together when working out

Come here faggot and get a hug

I had some turkish friends back when i went to school, but now all of my friends are german.

Agree, while yes i like being white and i put my race first that doesn't means i hate everybody else, and I've befriended people of practically every race.
Ironically the only people i have quite trouble tolerating are jews, not because "hurr durr le kikes amirite Sup Forums? XD" but because most of the ones ive met had shitty cunty attitudes, i know nice jews but most of the ones i know arent my friends.

Plenty. All the stereotypes are true.

Lol, no they aren’t. Also
>colour
Nice proxy faggot

Yeah, from downright hood niggas to sikh bro-tier dudes. They were alright. I never told them where I live.

nonwhite with white friends.
I am a normal person who attends college too, I'm not some animal just because I'm not white

>while yes i like being white
coming from a fucking bolivian subhuman top kek now ive truly seen it all

Yep, and every mixed race friend I had hated the fact that they were mixed race.

Yes, i had a Pet Turkroach Friend whose name is Muhammed, he is a little weird to talk to, but served the german millitary and shot sandniggers.

Maybe you know about a thing called travel or immigration, right?
Do you honestly think 100% of the population is indigenous?
Do you think not even 1 european ever set foot here?

Have fun being a basement dweller fat ass.

menonites are the only white ones, the rest are castizo at best. I know since I interacted with Menonites that they don't use computers or TV. So you can't be one

immigration was in the beginning of 1900s and was really scant, most of all already mixed. Even Banzer or Panzer (w/e his name was) was larping as German but had indio blood

roughly every third person I know or
meet is an Ashkenazi

Are you asian by any chance, asians tend to be closest to human after white people.

>acting like even more of a faggot after being caught

Nothing wrong socializing with non-whites. Just don't breed with them.

>friends
no i am autistic

>colour
hmm

>colour
>flag
interesting

what happens if we're gay? my boyfriend is pakistani

hellfire awaits

Gas chamber, no exceptions.

>friends

A couple of nigs sent me random requests on fb that I accepted but that’s as close as I’m every likely to get

So you're saying there's isn't the chance that at least a few non mennonites Europeans exist here?
Suuuure lmao.
Agree with the banzer thing tho, it's well known that his mother was castizo, his father was german tho.

Who knows, when it comes to the americas the whites are pretty mixed within the white world to begin with. German/Ango/Scandi/Belgian/Russian ancestors etc etc.
From the research my family has done I don't have a single non-Swedish ancestor, get that.

>dob
>full name
>personal details (hometown, etc)
This is 100x worse than knowing one in real life (which isn't that bad provided you don't let it cloud your reasoning)
Why the fuck would you add anyone you don't know?

Yes they are based as fuck.

a couple of pajeet friends a half-jap half-australian friend and a half-black friend

>What if I were to tell you,
the amount of minority friends you have doesn't mean anything about your character

Interestingly enough, all of my white friends are sjwish and all of my minority-friends are red pilled as fuck

thats the newage version of calling someone's home to see if they are in the house and if they aren't rob them. Facebook will tell them exactly where you live and when you leave the house.

Nonono, I only have a fake name, no other info. I didn’t even add my phone number. All I do is share YouTube clips, links to German radio stations and pics of my in game characters from Skyrim and batman etc

Who do you think (((they))) target? Should be obvious by now.

A Pardo
A Half-Japanese
and a...
Jew.

while this is mostly true, i'm more careful with non-whites than i am with white people.

black people just tend to be more violent/unpredictable than white people from my experience.

that said, i have tons of mexican friends and a few black friends. they're regular fucking people.

>they're regular fucking people
>I treat them differently though

yes most of my friends are autistic finns

They dont even fucking hide it anymore. This one time, a friend of mine from Madrid (black, built guy) was being explained how he should 'rebel' (or some shit) against the racist national government. It went something like this.
>"How can you not be mad at those racists?"
>"Who?"
>"Those fuckers from PP, they have always made it so hard for afrospanish people..."
>"Lol im not poor... wtf are you saying"
>"Im not saying you are poor I mean, Im not saying all blacks are poor but a lot are and its because of the racist system"
>"Niga you are a fucking retard haha" Just walked away
The other guy was so fucking mad, started telling me afterwards that my black friends are all uncle toms