"hola user yo want green card"

>"hola user yo want green card"
would you marry a qt mestiza and betray your race by making castizo babies?

>white women
corrupted and soulles
>muslim women
need to convert and be a cuck to her brother
>asian women
meek and disgusting
>black women

i dont think we have a choice lads

Apparently I'm subhuman but at least I'm not a homosexual virgin imbecile.

I know tons of white guys that come here, get married, then the girl leaves them as soon as they get to the the US don't do it.

And u'll live the rest of your days looking to those spic mongrels u've spawned, wishing u'ld be able to off yourself every fkin day

>castizo babies

Pure white Italian sons

Jeb literally married La Goblina.

I want to CONQUISTADOR inside her

No thank you, but I must not let my master race blond hair, blue eyes and height genetics go to waste. There are enough goblins in this planet, my duty is to bring more Supermenschen to this world.

Fuck off you kike. I'll take a 1/10 aryan roastie over a 10/10 trad beaner any day.

yeah but the smart sexpats such as myself never marry them we just pump and dump

no you won't.

if you're attractive, and your partner is attractive, then your kids will be attractive regardless of their skin tone.

>race is skin tone

Yeah but I'd marry for the exact opposite reason, so I could gtfo of America. I wanna find a qt young Latina from South America and put 10 kids in her.

what difference does it make? Are you trying to tell me that an attractive Asian and an attractive Mexican wouldn't have attractive children? Or that 2 unattractive whites wouldn't have unattractive kids? What if a attractive Indian woman had kids with an attractive Nordic man, would their kids be ugly?

gross

I wasn’t referring to attractiveness so much as I was trying to say race isn’t completely inconsequential. Traditionally Asian features are going to look odd on an otherwise European face shape, regardless of how attractive the parents are. It’s not as striking in the case of Mestizos or Castizos because they often just look like dark Caucasians, and also the fact that we’re accustomed to seeing them.

they look like morocans

Just go for the Estonian girls.

I actually had a neighbor couple where the Indian wife was legit one of the ugliest trolls ever seen desu, even by poo standards, and the husband was a skeletal balding Swede. both their sons looked like normal humans somehow.

>>"hola user yo want green card"
>would you marry a qt mestiza and betray your race by making castizo babies?
Cien por ciento