Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s82JN22kgiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo&t=404s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/s82JN22kgiA

Inter-dimensional reptilian pedophiles.

Google rothschild

Higher IQ and Higher Education than most people, leading others to be envious of them for centuries

We’ve been right the whole time and Europe is a shithole full of degenerates

Kikes steal and lie

israel is the nation state equivalent of a welfare nigger and western jews spend their entire lives larping as whites and freak the fuck out when they are exposed

youre not fooling anyone

Read the Bible. Israel is the light onto nations and Jewish people are God's chosen people.

They're like Chinese but a more concentrated consistency. Pure evil and you're a pig in their eyes. German was supposed to kill 6 million of them for a reason.

show your flag rabbi

it's impossible to not be redpilled based on your own interactions with these demons in a day to day life. anyone asking to be red pilled is just a child who has yet to experience enough social interactions to make their own minds. lurk more.

>read my jewish fiction

ya no thanks. and also the fact that you think of yourself as a biblical hebrew or even a semite at all shows uninformed (and likely inbred/low iq) you really are

stay white (((stewart)))

this

Nutmeg, juice, couscous and sage

>Read the Bible. Israel is the light onto nations and Jewish people are God's chosen people.
Not so Shlomo, read the Bible very carefully and find out that YOU ARE BUSTED!

All of your presidents and founding fathers are Christians. Are you saying they are all delusional?
:)
Wtf are you saying?
Blasphemy

Tomato, bacon, white sauce, sage

non sequitur. also objectively false

i can practically hear your cousins fucking each other

Are you ok?
It's a question I'm asking you, not an argument. Also objectively true.

that is a lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo&t=404s

>words are hard

that is the most cringiest fucking thing i have ever seen

Veal, beans, onion, sage

Blasphemy
>can't answer a very simple question
I feel sorry for you

Catfish, paprika, garlic, sage

Just a reminder .. OP left as soon as he hit enter on the post , then started another slider .sage rabbi

You've seen the charts I'm sure, what do you think that could imply alongside the fact on a base level a jews' faith allows them to lie to non-jews especially to obfuscate values towards non-jews lest they be viewed different? Does Israel's own actions reflect those values that are concretely in relevant scriptures or are their actions towards their neighbors, conspiracy-shit aside reflecting those qualities?

Assuming conspiracies are to some degree correct in that there is a concentrated effort to make use of those outside the faith, how much has that shaped the world around you and the things that have a subconscious impact upon you/everyone in your preschool class before you were even born? Was it for better or worse if so? Do feel angry that you might of been stuck in a mindgame since the day your great grandparents were born and that they're no different either?

You might not like the jews very much after you research the topic and can clearly/concisely answer those questions through your own opinion after gathering knowledge.

Also consider this guys, if this fellow is a shill and written off other people who might be coming here on their lunchbreaks could see the thread, and even in a potential shill thread made to bait people away from the less believable where a lot more of the regulars post. Beat them in their own threads by turning their weak weapons against us into a double edged blade against their favor.

fucking heeb, show your flag.