Kemono Friends

If anything happens to Grape because of this mess, I fucking swear.

RIP KF THREADS

Kadokawa will remove the cutout, causing Grape to kill himself.

>fucked by corporations
>fucked by newfags
>fucked by mods
I don't know, you tell me.

actually theres another thread up, please check catalog

I don't have the strength to be outraged because I spent it all on Kadokawa last week.

No.
It hurts.
We get beaten down for an entire week and then as soon as we get some hint of good news we get kicked in the face by mods.
It's like salt in my wounds.

Mirror to the fighting game anyone?
There is nothing on nyaa.

This, basically. If anything this whole thing amuses me greatly. This isn't the first time he tried to purge these threads, and it doesn't seem to be working out for him this time either.

doesn't really matter man.
there's always the Discord.

they'll get bored and move on with their lives eventually

>Discord

>Discord.
I'll never move to a place with usernames.

>Discord
Don't worry faggit, this thread will die in a few minutes anyway. Those (You)s won't last.

>discord
Where do you fucks come from

Remember to ignore falseflaggers and shitposters.

Don't think it was ever ripped. From what I know anyway.

>discord

I love neo-Sup Forums

We could stop using "Kemono Friends"
in the subject. It works fine for loli threads to not have the word "loli" in the OP, so it should work with KF as well.

Everyone here has memory problems.

So what would you guys like to see in a Season 2?

> Doesn't seem to be working out
There's a long list of deleted threads in the archive, and this thread is bound to be deleted before the hour is up. It's a test of endurance, the catch being that even if we win, we'll have the entire board against us for spamming.

Tatsuki as director.

Season 2

mods can read spoilered text too...

but then how would people find it. if KF is in the subject it'll still get found by the mods
maybe a codename?

Seems like it.

More environments, I'd like to see the truly extension of Japari Park

We can also have an actual , non-excuse subject pertaining to the thread that won't be forgotten after 3 posts. But that's not going to happen.

More cats and extinct Friends.

>mods can read
Not sure about that one.

>discord
Kill yourself

I've been searching a KF thread the whole afternoon since the last one was archived, thank god I found it.

did exactly this and it worked so well the thread is about to die with 3 fucking replies

They'll get bored of that faster than the mod, don't worry about that. For now keep up the guerilla threads even if they get deleted. It should be fine as long as you don't spam a thread every minute. Don't be obnoxious about it. If it gets instantly purged, come back later and try again.

What I love about this is by doing this the mod has basically guaranteed shitposting for a long time.

Because people were in the Irodori thread (that's also about to die), and then this one was created.

YYZ with the same "partner" benefits, and Tatsuki with at least some kind of freedom.

fucking stop responding to the bait retards

Do you think we'll see her animated? In S2 or some future OVA for instance.

As long as we keep it one at a time we should be fine.

No not even one at a time is enough, it'll still get deleted

Kikinanoda

I believe this thread is in autosage. Isn't it?

We already saw her animated.

test

This. It's the reason why the last few threads have been riddled with shitpost. I came here for the comfy threads

No I mean to avoid spam anger.

What's with Sup Forums and its hate for generals? I mean, they can do the same thing that Sup Forums did and open an /ag/ - Anime General if it triggers them that much.

Yep, the fucking passive aggressive twat.

>put this on autosage
>meanwhile

The absolute sad state of modern Sup Forums.

They did it's called /trash/

I have actually yet to hear a proper explanation for that.
It keeps the board significantly less fucked compared to five threads on a single show.
But furries are scary.

What a queer. If only Hiro cared about the site instead of letting some former reddit mods do what they want.
Might as well post lewd, then.

Pathetic. Really pathetic. I cam't believe how shit is the new moderation team. First they start killing board culture and then this. Pathetic.

TOO LEWD
MODS!
MODS!
YOU CAN DELETE THE THREAD NOW

I'd prefer if KF stayed out of /trash/. I'm already sick of the Sup Forums threads on there.

At this point you guys are playing a rather dangerous game. I'd have no problem with stuff like this if I didn't think there was a risk of getting the show hardbanned on sight. It's essentially banned now, but at least people can actually mention the show without trouble. If guys keep trying too hard to push their luck like this guy , there's a chance we will get the actual brony treatment. We don't have the numbers DBS has, and despite many tidbits of news coming out, our series has ended and many threads are made for the sake of having a thread (i.e. Asking for news instead of posting news in the OP).

Be careful, is what I'm saying.

>Not pruning them instantly anymore

Makes you wonder if anything happened.

I'd say make a post on /jp/ but apparently threads are getting deleted there as well.

You already get shat on outside of these threads for posting kemono friends related material.

I've seen many threads with news in the OP get deleted.
This man we're dealing with does not follow the traditional laws of logic and reason.

>This thread set to autosage
>that Sup Forums darkie "anime" thread is still up
I wonder.

with good reason, Kemono Friends is an anime so it belongs here not there

>Implying that mod read any of the threads he deleted

Did you even read his pathetic excuse for a post?

It's pretty clear he has a personal agenda against us now.

Too bad reporting abuse on Sup Forums sucks because they almost never respond or do anything about it

>No Place For Kemono

It's technically a multimedia project so talking about music CDs, concerts and other VA stuff should be fine for /jp/ but I guess not.

His first shitpost tier one or did he make another one after?

Faggots are gonna fag, you can just ignore their buttpain. If KF is relevant to the topic at hand, feel free to post. If they're mad because of a reaction image, let them be mad, this is an anime board and they just have to deal with shows they don't like existing.

But don't give them ammunition against you. This is what these threads are doing.

What the fuck happened with Sup Forums I knew

>The desolate wasteland known as japari park
How will kemonofags ever recover?

>Kemono Friends is an anime so it belongs here not there
So it is Im@s, Kancolle, Fate and Touhou and they have their own threads.

Whining on the IRC does nothing, I assume. The mod is basically going rogue.

New mod I guess.
Well you know the name of the setting so you've put in 1000% more effort than the average shitposter. Congrats.

Nah, that one. That's proof enough he has no idea what's going on in the threads and just wants them gone, because.

Does anybody know a good documentary about owls? They're fascinating.

Go back to /vg/, shitposter.
>2hu
>anime
Are you retarded?

He probably decided he didn't like us after reporting so many shitposters in the previous thread.
Can't make him work hard at his job, after all.

You, do understand the difference between those and KF, right? Right?

>im@s
game
>kancolle
game
>Fate
LN
>Touhou
game

having adaptations doesn't count
KF is a multimedia project with all parts supposedly equally important but all anyone cares about is the anime

So, what was the reason for Tatsuki being fired?
I heard that he not only directed it but did the story and the models too.
Didn't he create a huge success against dire odds?

Yeah, they probably get reviewed on how many reported problems from that day they solved.

i mean VN not LN

You are always welcome on Reddit

Ignore. Do not reply.

>Go back to /vg/
And you my friend can go back to /trash/, the new home of Kemono Friends.

Reddit is not welcome on me.

That should concern you even more. It means he has no reason to hold back, and all your wrath and fury will go to waste, making angry comments on threads that will either be deleted or auto-saged. As well, it works to attract more drama whores who want in on the action. Essentially threads like these make a spectical of us, and that's risky since it is clear the mod has no qualms about removing discussion of the show.

The other anons won't care either. They won't understand until every thread about a show they like gets blasted. Something that doesn't even happen to the legendary Jojo fags.

Trash is just Sup Forums 2.0

Long story short, "he" didn't get fired. Kusokawa didn't like the deal it had with YYZ and gave them the boot due to various bogus reasons. And Tatsuki comes along with them. Though to be noted, YYZ also refused Kusokawa's unfair request for what was basically all of their assets. Long story short, Kusokawa saw they had a cash cow, and they wanted full control over it. You can tell how that turned out.

>it doesn't belong on any other board on 4ch

It would be fine on /jp/ due to the multimedia nature of the project but apparently some mod (the same one?) doesn't want it there.

Maybe if you guys stopped making threads for like a full day or two the mods wouldn't be shitting on you.

>(the same one?)
No. /jp/ is always conservative on new shit getting threads. See DJT.

I think it's more of a matter of principal more than what is the smartest thing to do.
Gotta make sure this mod is acutely aware of how little his powertrip actually means.

why does it even matter?
is our 1 thread a day really that hard to ignore?

So it's a general concensus that KF takes place in (maybe partially) a post apocalyptic world. What narrative would the cause lean at? Sandstar (alien invasion)? Human nature destroying itself? Tech advancement leaving this "old" world behind?

Tell that to the shonenshit threads.