wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1732
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Powerful

that's not all..

oh fuck me

WE WuZ WITCHES AN SHIT NIGGA

b-b-b-b-b-b-BOMB

I honestly couldn’t imagine a worse movie

I'm not even one of you scared white boys but I kind of hope this bombs just so you can't make any more excuse about Black Panther

FUCKING RUSSIAN BOTS

Oprah Winfrey is Mrs. Witch, and it’s beautiful.

what's this supposed to be based on?

>Black Panther - SUPER HERO N SHIT FROM WAKANDAALIA WHERE MY KANGS AT
>A Wrinkle in Time - A FOOKIN BOOK, FUK DAT

reminder the minorities in this are all aliens, their skin might as well be blue or orange

I wish a nigga would just to show those brits thats after brexit we they daddy replace all the limeys with fat american comics on QI make em watch it

The X-Men movies are getting weird.

I think there's more than just a "wrinkle in time" with Oprah.

Looks like the most satanic kids film in a long time

>niggers and creaturas are MCs in modern movies

well, at leas Hollywood is being realistic and showing how the majority of USA looks like. Caucasian features is not common in USA.

Eight Years, cucks!

yea it does

OK enlighten me, who and what?

A children's book about traveling between different worlds

A children's book.

There is an old children's Sci Fi novel by Madeleine L'Engle

you should be more concerned about the main character. the main character is literally la creatura

Hollywood is on a downward spiral, looks like it's all over.

I understand you, OP
Blonde hair, whitened skin, this is a case of cultural appropriation, and we should go against that.

>caucasian festures are not common in the US
shut the fuck up faggot. Yes, the US is becoming less white, but no, people of European stock are not just ceasing to exist.

The book wasn't even good.

The messaging here is clear. All of you White people's time is over with. It was just a "Wrinkle in time."

I actually like this chick.

So progressive

Fuck! Steve is hard enough to look at. That's seizure inducing

Remember how white and with christian symbology the book had? Well, think again sweety, time's up me too no more guns.

No one cares about your feelings nigger

Based bangladesh

Im less mad about her being black than i am about the fact that it's fucking oprah.

>but I kind of hope this bombs
Wouldn't that only prove our point?
Black Panther was promoted as a mostly black cast movie. I haven't seen the same kind of promotion of A Wrinkle in Time and that is why it will flop, also niggers bang bang guns.

How in the fuck do you like her... She was the worst part of the office, she partakes in the worst sitcoms, and is a POO

>pay no attention to pop culture
>see they've made a film out of one of my most loved books
>WE WUZ ALIUMS

we need a real holocaust

>youtube.com/watch?v=2ktuvx9hrMw

What's the matter user, is there something wrong with what you've posted?

You're lucky I'm a generous God pol

You have shit taste

them gorilla sized nostrils tho

So many beautiful Indian women in the world and THIS is the one that gets famous. Fucking disgusting ugly bitch.

Oprah's Political Baggage:

Weinstein connections - She will easily sink this speculation. Oprah was molested at a young age, this will be easy to flip the script with.

Clinton/Obama connections - She is more aligned with the Obama camp (more popular) than Clinton, but I think once Trump is done, Obama won't be so popular. I have inside info that many Obama players will be taken down under Trump.

Saudi connections - Stay tuned, there will be developments here that could be bad for Oprah.

Pizzagate connections?

Our main focus is to "De-hillaryize" (a term I coined) Oprah. We're doing our best to make her raw, authentic, non pandering, etc…

So the best strategy right now for you guys it to "Hillaryize" Oprah as much as possible. She needs to be connected with and associated with the unpopular establishment Democrats. And there is plenty there to work with.

Kys

explain

cultural appropriation white gurl hair

Around the black never turn your back.

they cant do this shit forever... people will get tired at some point, right?..r-right?

MADAM

WE WUZ SPACE WIZARDS N SHIT

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Well just look at the rapefest at that school she financed in South Africa that she ignored, and tried to get it buried. Which just the idea that she would do this in a foreign land, and ignore Chicago schools needing help. She would be such an easy target it is pathetic. I hope she, or Warren get the spot.

This looks photoshopped. wtf

what in the FUCK is that?

Gold.

They really want to be us, huh? Also I probably know what the plot is.

>Oprah goes to her doctor, has flu symptons
>Doctor looks her over then tells her to get undressed behind the screen
>Oprah is surprised but does as the doctor says
>He must know what he is doing
>She comes out from behind the screen and the doctor tells her to get down on all fours in the corner
>She feels humiliated but complies
>He then tells her to do the same in the other corner
>This she does reluctantly, but the doctor knows best
>He finally tells her to do it in the middle of the room
>After this third time he tells her to get dressed
>After dressing, Oprah returns to the doctor and asks what that test was about
>Oh, it wasn't a test said the doctor, I get a new brown leather sofa tomorrow and I wanted to know what position I should put it.

Wow, the future POTUS is playing a witch in disney film

>Jesus Fucking Christ
That mouth man

mfw when my sister will ask me to see this...

Just one nuke.

>MRS. POO
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

FUCK

Mrs. Poo

>Oprah Winfrey
>beautiful
You can only pick one.

And I think Mindy Kaling is kinda cute (I have an Indianchick fetish, so what?), but it’s a complete boner kill when she opens her mouth and I hear that American accent rather than the voice pattern of the Indian who has learned English.
And yet another thing from my childhood gets raped by Hollywood.

Kek'd and checked

this is a movie about clowns right?

I was excited when I first heard about this movie being green-lit for a remake.Now,i'm very disappointed,and angry that once again Caucasian characters are being nigger-washed to appease niggers,and SJWs.This movie is going to bomb harder than the bombs we dropped on Hiroshima,and Nagasaki.
Did Disney think that just because their Black Panther movie would make bank due to the "very well recieved reviews" that the trailers had gotten;that (((they))) could nigger-wash an entire classic with ALL Caucasian characters?Not a single nigger is on the cover of the book nor do I recall the book mentioning Negroid skinned kids or witches that could turn into stars or stars that could turn into witches.

the book is explicitly christian, albeit in a universalist way

>>>Reddit

watch (((them))) make 10 more Oprah movies in time for 2020

WE WUZ.

REMINDER THAT THERE WAS LITERALLY NO MARKETING FOR THIS MOVIE UNTIL IT STARTED GETTING SHILLED HERE A FEW DAYS AGO

THIS IS THEIR LAST DITCH EFFORT TO GARNER CONTROVERSY AND THUS FREE ADVERTISING FOR THEIR INEVITABLE BOMB

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

Za Warudo

>She was the worst part of the office

She is clearly an effective actor as being the worst was the deliberate role of her character. I can see why user might appreciate that.

Yeah and they she gets to go "at least I tried, what did you try? Oh right the charity that's no longer allowed to fund raise lets discuss exactly why"

Try thinking instead of just feeling. Pr tug of war requires thought and subtlety.

a what now? looks like another generic sci-fi that will fly under the radar.

this reality has jumped the shark
there's no way we aren't dreaming in some wacko's simulation at this point

Jesus that look's terrible. When is this industry going to crash?

>Oprah was molested at a young age

No she was not. She lies alot.

This movie has christian themes
Now what, faggots?

Friendly reminder that the writer's of this film were emailing John Podesta and discussing the fact of not making the film have religious overtones but globalist ones.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1732

Disney has gotten really pathetic with their marketing.
They’re doing “Charity Marketing” now where they convince cucked libs to buy movie tickets for poor kids to see “people who look like them” on screen. It’s sad desu

Why cant poltards enjoy anything anymore?
If you only want to see able bodied heterosexual white men on screen you might be homosexuals