We should've listened to him

youtu.be/cTx_W65WHfM

He predicted our future

bump for truth

He was in love with a pidgeon.
He talked about his hallucinations.
No one can point to anything he did beyond AC electricity and turbine.

he predicted our future political decline. That too, while being an out cast from the society.

there is no modern world without AC, dumb fuck

Your assertion make no sense. We wouldn't even be using the internet but for him.

He didn't invent induction, he just advocated the use of transformers. We'd have had AC anyway.

>We wouldn't even be using the internet but for him.
Oh gawd no... that's wrong. Show me what he did that is essential for the internet that wouldn't have happened without him.

How sad is it a guy who fell in love with a pigeon made possible the very medium you're using to shit on him?

he was too good of a guy, he didn't do it for the money he did it to help the human kind

He invented more than you ever will. That's basic fact.

Um.... electricity. It's kind of important.

so you wrote up some comment, but thought it was so cool that you needed a robot girl to speak it to us in video form? post the transcript here or fuck off. btw i used adblock when i accidentally clicked your video thinking it would be something worthy of my time

>Lived most of his life in America
>80% of Amerifags don't have a clue who's on the photo

Imagined sending messages through the ether before the turn of the century.
today we have wifi

Invented:
Brushless electric motor
Fluorescent lights
Radio (won patent fight against Marconi)
Wireless power from ionospheric resonance (Wardenclyffe tower, project halted by JP Morgan)

well, i wanted lazy degenerates like you to improve and better out yourselves by giving to you a role model to aspire to. Too bad you are too lazy/attention deprived to follow a 10 min vid.

The love with pidgeon is a meme people thought he called a pidgeon as his wife on serbian but the word also had many other meanings like dear, woman, etc...

Wow, he even predicted the state of roasties in 2018.

F

>Too bad you are too lazy/attention deprived to follow a 10 min vid.
yea lazy is the right word here. your 10 min video would take 30 seconds to read on my own. instead now i will never hear your message and im sure lots of others will do the same. so once again you have failed

it is not my video.
Also, sometimes you gotta work a bit to know something. Anyway, it is better than wasting your time here, on the basket weaving forum

i love this man

based tesla, clap

What an absolute disgrace it is that his name is now being used to sell shitty overpriced meme cars.

He was a fag.

*autistic

You should be listening to your fellow user's.

>He predicted our future
So did q

>Oh gawd no
>>>/reddit/

>Nikola Tesla
>N+T = Q
>Tesla is Q
The Q posts are pages from the Tesla notes that Trump's uncle was safe-guarding.