/SAG/ South Africa General: WILD GEESE EDITION

Not going to bother explaining the entire background beyond a tl;dr

>Nigs in government flipped the table and are going to seize all property in the country, be they urban or rural. You will no longer be able to sell or use your property as collateral by August 30th.

>Investors will GTFO

>Famine will start as farms go out of business

>Water is running out in Cape Town

>Anti white rhetoric increasing

>Rate and sophistication of farm murders increasing

>Rand will collapse and so will the country.

>Southern Africa which is dependent on us will also go up in flames.

World Implications:

>World platinum prices will skyrocket as 80% of it is produced in South Africa. (thank me later /biz/)

>Undoubtedly cause a brand new refugee crisis of some 250 million niggers if left alone

-Volksraad on the issue
youtube.com/watch?v=MW273gSW0A0

-Malema’s reasoning
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd0MLMMua4

-Pieter Groenewald warns landowners
youtube.com/watch?v=002_dB69G00

-Full motion debate
enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

-RT News segment on it
youtube.com/watch?v=0hcuM7PTZ6k

-”We will cut the throat of whiteness”
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/racist-south-african-political-leader-julius-malema-go-white-man-cutting-throat-whiteness/

-EU parliament rejects discussing the issue
youtube.com/watch?v=F1HU_pqMiWA

>JOIN THE EMERGENCY DISCORD

T2yqyyX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSedP8TXjXk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ipNeq5gJGpI
youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>South Africa is the frontline and the catalyst

What's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. This is the powder keg that ignites conversations around the west. Many people will see the white South African plight and in turn will spread that around on social media. Then when the masses catch wind they will realize the MSM is sweeping it under the rug. A lot of fellas from Australia, NZ, the US, UK, and Europe will be on their way to help us, the world will acknowledge our stand and that we're not going down without a fight. We are a necessary sacrifice.

>YOU NEED TO GET OUT!

And go where the migrants will just follow me because (((western leaders))) will let in more refugees? So my daughter can get raped in 20 years? That would be the most selfish thing of me to do. It’ll make me no better than a boomer. Besides that hardly a significant portion of 4.5 million white South Africans are going anywhere, bailing would mean abandoning them. I’m not a Syrian migrant or anyone’s political tool to “make their country whiter”. South Africa is my country and has always been. I’d rather die here taking as many niggers here with me then live with shame for the rest of my life and see my culture die. Do not underestimate the resourcefulness of the white man in Africa. We have been outnumbered 10 to 1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Don’t worry I don’t have a death wish, I plan to win and keep Africa the front-line. I plan to protect my homeland rather than do what the kikes want and move out.

This might very well be the Afrikaner’s fiercest and final struggle and if Siener van Rensburg’s prophecies are true than I’ll glad put my life on the line. And I encourage all saffers to do the same.

Private property is a fundamental right in a democracy. Even before the Americans wrote their constitution, Locke argued that we enter a social contract with the government to ensure our right to life, liberty and property. If they do not comply with this agreement we have a right to revolt. Right now I respect the law of this land, but when the constitution allows government sanctioned imprisonment and theft of land that my family has lived on for hundreds of years then I am obligated to defend myself. That doesn’t necessarily mean that things go crazy on August 30th immediately but after that date absolutely anything can happen.

Many expat white South Africans and Rhodesians are planning to come back now because there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's water troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen.

Blacks don't own firearms besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Mostly you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and machetes and it will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough to self sacrifice in a mass charge while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. Middle aged white men are all gun owning veterans. The SANDF will disband, especially when the whites keeping the force relatively competent leave their posts. You also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but we can win.

>Farm attack story
youtube.com/watch?v=zSedP8TXjXk&feature=youtu.be

You have seen the escalating situation in South Africa and feel the call to help. You have military training, or maybe you don't. Though regardless you may want to go. The first thing to stress is that all the measures you plan are above board; legal and can be declared openly. There is nothing to hide in feeling motivated to protect civilians from being killed and tortured within reason. At the core, you would simply need stamina, conviction, armament and a ticket, but for it to be a successful endeavour a working knowledge of up-to-date military tactics and thinking is vital. Thinking and operating outside the box is imperative.

There is a civil war coming, which will present a whole new variety of challenges, but it isn't here yet. The UN will not step in reliably. What people in South Africa need is protection against the likely genocide that is coming after August 30th. This is a legal and honourable pursuit.

>WE HAVE 6 MONTHS

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. You should be proactive and prepare in advance. You may not even need to come to South Africa as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what is needed and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just milfagging. You need to be able to assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering, agricultural, financial etc standpoint, not just guns and bullets.

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. -I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shills and larpers.-

>DISCORD LINK:

T2yqyyX

First for The Realization Shit Will Hit The Fan One Way Or The Other

Daily reminder this will be the rest of the West in the future if we don't do something now

We need to use the recent attention and resistance as momentum to start an independence movement. We need to take control of the narative and frame it as a righteous struggle for freedom and independence. Our people have had the freedom bullshit brainwashed into their heads from a young age, we can take advantage of that. We'll have allies along the way, coloureds, woke indians. I don't want to live in this society just with more rights, I want to live with our own people. WE NEED TO HIGHLIGHT THAT IN EVERY DISCUSSION, FRAME EVERY DISCUSSION ABOUT WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN TRAGEDY IN THIS MANNER. White independence now. We need to meme New Free State into reality

Bump

Bump

Do not join those LARPer's discord, those guys are completely retarded

Fake and gay

SAGE

Conquerors rights bitch. Should’ve stayed in Europe with the rest of your kind instead of plundering the continent

underrated post

That first video though. Some of those highly upvoted comments are overty hostile to whites. Blacks are itching to genocide whitey.

SA is getting more attention right now than it has in years. Good to see. WPWW.

It'll take an outbreak of war for mainstream media to even acknowledge the issue though.

>the happening of happenings
>six months
Yeah it's not happening trump will desclate it's somehow just like north korea

IT'S COMING

Eu meme flag.

>forgets American origin story

There is no de-escalation, undeclared war has been waged against us for years

Don't worry lads
There will be a shitload of crazy muricans that will flood South Africa and rek nigger scum.
We have hundreds of thousands of mercenaries and militias ready to fucking go lads.
God Bless Fucking Murica

>aspire to be an athlete in SA
>get your fucking legs chainsawed off

When will England rescue their once beautiful colony?

Maybe the attackers wanted to eat the legs to gain their running powers because magic.

Could you elaborate on Siener van Rensburg's prophecies? Can't find them online.

I should add the chainsaw was so rusty they couldn't cut through the bone.

nigs are so lazy they can't even maintain their chainsaws they use to cut each other up with

They actually wanted to eat his legs because African tradition here states that you can gain someone's abilities by eating parts of them.

Alright you nigger, I got one for you.

Madelaine Petsch

>South African
>was bullied for her red hair(you know it was niggers)
>is now an actress on the teen drama Riverdale and has a youtube channel

If we could meme her into talking about the struggle of South African whites, this might go viral.

Kek, I guessed right. You Africans are sick.

I realize this but nobody will talk about this in the mainstream unless open fighting breaks out. My own government thinks it's racist to bring up white farm murders in SA or to even speak about taking in white refugees.

You crakkkers deserve to die though.

I hope trump doesn’t take the SA refugees and the whites fuckinf die

>>Investors will GTFO
commies will cheer right before they starve

I'd buy plane tickets for some SAers but I'm broke af right now
Sorry mates

>people actually think these savages could ever become part of a civilized society

My aunt married an immigrant from South Africa when I was younger and I used to think he was just a fucking dick.

After years of growing up and paying attention to world affairs I feel guilty for thinking of him as a lesser man. I hope you guys dont get geoncided by the niggers. It would truly be a sad day for me.

That was completely justified

they only killed whites

Who do white South Africans vote for?

fuck them they are whie
kill all whites

you mean the 8% whites of south africa
>doesn't matter

Here's a (You)
Enjoy it

Robert E Lee Volunteer brigade when?

youtube.com/watch?v=ipNeq5gJGpI

hear what is happening, we have one good news channel on this situation, ALEX JONES

Have any of the Boer militias made a statement about the recent developments?
Do you think the situation will lead to "just" a civil war against the ANC/EFF or develop into a full out race war?
What is the racial make up of the SA military? I heard the Air Force is over 90% white is this accurate?
How much deserters could be expected in case of civil war?
What is the feeling among mixed race people?
How divided are the white people groups?
Would the Boer militias fight alongside the British descendants or other "outsiders"?
What entry vector would likely be the most successfull for people that want to get into SA once the HAPPENING starts?
Are tactical shorts appropiate?
What else should we bring along?

If only we could replace the black africans here with white south africans.

and by that I mean like for example: Fix Helsinki.

Mexico offered to take in the boers yesterday.

I read through all of that and it feels 60-70% dubious even if linguistic relativity is something I think about a lot
I mean the author apparently only spoke english, and (rather bluntly) seems to say that language X does not have a word for Y so that abstract idea is not representable
but at the same time, english lacks a lot of concepts that a lot of other languages have, but english still gets by pretty well.

I know it started off saying the results were not scientific, but that still feels like a bit of a bad excuse to me. Interesting research area either way, even if I would not put too much trust into that particular image

They should stay where they are and fight for their culture.

Why is the media hiding this? I've never heard of this, it seems that the mainstream media is no longer reliable.

It stopped being reliable when the jews took over.

Thats all fine and great but if the government is confiscating their property and wealth they ae going to need funding and weapons and training.

Copypasta for those who believe in prophecy...

Siener van Rensburg

Nicolaas van Rensburg, who is sometimes known as Siener (Seer) van Rensburg was a deeply pious man, an Afrikaner – in other words a white man whose forefathers came to Africa either from Holland as strict Calvinists from 1652 onwards, France as famously-pious Huguenots around about 40 years later, or Germany – predominantly as single men who were ardent Lutherans who had lost their lands, homes, and jobs during the religious wars against the Catholics of the late 17th and early 18th centuries. These three groups amalgamated within decades into one homogenous group, the Afrikaners, and no discernible distinction was detectable within a very few generations.

More precisely, Nicolaas van Rensburg was what is known as a Boer (lit. farmer) which is the appellation which Afrikaners give to those of them who are conservative[1]. For your readers’ benefit, I must note that this distinction is taken very seriously amongst patriotic Christian Afrikaners.

Van Rensburg means of Rens-town – possibly from the root “Rhenish” i.e. the town(s) of the Rhine (River). Like all older males in Afrikaner culture he was called Oom, or Uncle. To have called him by his names or even Mister would have been, and often still is, regarded as nothing less than gross insolence.

Unsurprising considering they sent so many Hard Working Immigrants™ here. Because you know how much Mexico gives a shit about its own citizens.

He was a dirt-poor farmer – mostly of sheep but like many farmers of the time he had something of everything. As recorded by contemporary commentators, he would not read a single word which was not on the pages of the Bible. He averted his eyes from all written words (except Biblical). He had precisely 20 days of schooling, and was taught to read by his mother. From a young age he was described as different and later in life people remarked upon his unusual eyes. He was average-to-small in build, and had a timid demeanor. He was thoroughly proper and respectable, as you might expect, but people often observed that he didn’t pay much attention to his outward appearance.

Now, here is where it gets tricky. In order to avoid a long treatise, I am going to have to leave out some information which some might regard as vital to the story.

Nicolaas van Rensburg had something over 700 visions, of which over 400 have come true. Some were delivered quite plainly, whereas others are allegorical and almost unintelligible to mere mortals.

Do you know the story of Josephus and Christ’s prophecy that not one stone of the Jewish temple at Jerusalem would be left on top of another? In 70 AD a man called Josephus witnessed how the Roman general who was besieging the city of Jerusalem, Titus, commanded his soldiers upon pain of death not to damage the temple. Regardless, one rogue soldier tossed a faggot which set a cedar beam on fire which eventually led to the gilding in the temple melting and dripping onto the floor and into the cracks between the stones. In order to recover that terrific amount of gold, every last stone was lifted and removed. Christ’s simple prophecy was realised in unambiguous terms. By contrast, you don’t need me to tell you that other Biblical prophecies are very, very, difficult to understand. My point is: likewise, the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg. Let us chat about a small sample of the easy ones.

Where to begin? The world is blissfully unaware that the modern concentration camp was not invented by the Nazis but by the British who interred Boer women and children to break the spirit of the miniscule, indomitable, force of Boers in the Second War of Freedom a.k.a. the AngloBoer War of 1899 – 1902. In precis, what transpired was this: the Afrikaners established republics; gold and diamonds were discovered; the British promptly annexed the republics; the Boers fought back with

Thank god you gave up your nukes

Your readers may be interested to know that Siener van Rensburg repeatedly said that this supposed WWIII would overlap with the final struggle of the Boers in South Africa. What’s more, in certain recorded conversations he would apparently answer a query about the beginning of one of the two wars in question with an anecdote pertaining to the omens of the other. This seems to be a clue for us to recognise that the wars will be near-simultaneous and that if we observe the harbingers of the one war then we’ll be able to safeguard ourselves against the other one.

Back to the prophecies. Let’s try one which has already come true. At a point in time very near to the above mentioned prophecy about Great Britain’s deliberate slaughter of Caucasian Christian women and children, Oom Nicolaas told a fellow soldier that two of his children had died in a concentration camp. Two, or three, I forget, days later a letter arrived to that effect. Note: he never fired a shot but he was a soldier inasmuch as he accompanied the Boer kommandos throughout the War of Freedom and again during the rebellion of the Boers against the colonial government’s alliance to Great Britain during World War I. He was in frontline combat units throughout.

any statistics on farm murders? official please, no dailymailbreitbartfeed or whatever made up garbage

Some have suggested that Nicolaas van Rensburg was that most uncommon creature – a prophet with honour in his own country. That is not entirely untrue because he was indeed feted by many former Boer soldiers who had witnessed his miraculous “powers” with their own eyes during the wars, but it is an exaggeration because, as was recorded quite extensively, those who had not witnessed his powers of prophecy first-hand refused to accept the extreme nature of the stories. What’s more, it was especially inaccurate towards the end of his life because Oom Nicolaas prophesied that there would one day be black rule in South Africa. Needless to say, being not even two generations removed from the Berlin Conference which divided-up Africa amongst the colonial powers, that prophecy led to widespread derision and scorn amongst Afrikaners and English-speaking white South Africans, alike.

However, he foretold that one day he’d be “much in the news” again. That day arrived sharply when the reality of South African democracy set in after 27th April 1994. All of a sudden there was an insatiable clamour amongst conservative whites for information about him. As you know, I wrote an article about how I have now witnessed, twice, with my own eyes, that second-hand soft-cover copies of a 1990s book about him are being sold for R2,000 each (that was before our recent currency collapse and it equated to around about $200 United States).

Another nice example of Siener van Rensburg’s prophecies is the continuation of the one which I have just described above. He prophesied that the first black ruler (he generally used the word ruler, rather than governor, president, or leader, when referring to the heads of the black-dominated South African government) would be regarded as a saint. He elaborated by saying that that man would die, and then people would come from all over the world to pay homage and that flags would fly at half-mast and that the man would lie in state for some days, and that many people would be inconsolable with grief. Well, if all of the above did not transpire precisely as prophesied with Nelson Mandela then I don’t know.

Now that we have addressed examples of straightforward prophecies which have not yet come true, and ones which have, let’s examine a few inter-related prophecies which appear as if they might be in the process of manifesting. Permit me to reiterate that I must abbreviate the stories in the interests of brevity, and knowledgeable readers should not be offended if their favourite anecdotes are missing.

Following the death of the first black ruler, or at the time of the death of the first black ruler, and apparently at the time of our final struggle for Christian paramountcy in South Africa, the throne will be occupied by a wicked man. One cannot help but think of President Jacob Zuma who admitted to raping his friend’s daughter, who has 768 outstanding criminal charges against him, who is presently married to five women, and whose one wife committed suicide and blamed him for driving her to it.

Nicolaas van Rensburg described how there would be a severe drought in South Africa at the time when our final struggle begins. As you are aware, last year’s drought was the worst in something like 30 years, and this year’s drought is the worst in ~90 years; one source which I read said that it was categorically the worst in 110 years.

He said that there would be a flood of black and brown-skinned people into Europe at that time. No comment. He foretold that one of the signs would be efforts to remove the Afrikaans language as a medium of instruction. Incredibly, and completely out of the blue, the past seven months have seen huge riots on campuses across South Africa, in which the demands of the black students have primarily been twofold, namely “Get rid of university tuition fees” and “Get rid of Afrikaans”, even at the traditional (A)CHO universities, those Afrikaner universities built on the rigid principle of (Afrikaner) Christen Hoer Onderwys or (Afrikaner) Christian Higher Education.

At the time that he gave the prophecy which follows, Turkey was the Osman Empire, or Ottoman Empire in its Anglicised form. In Oom Nicolaas’s time, or my great-grandfather’s time, the colloquial name Turkey applied, without any reservation, to modern Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Israel/Palestine, Lebanon, and so on. Turkey = the Ottoman Empire. He prophesied extensively about Turkey setting fire to the hay which would become WWIII. Well, she certainly seems to be doing her utmost, particularly if you take Turkey to mean, as he surely did, the Turkey of Recep Tayip Erdogan, the Syria of Bashar al-Assad, and the Iraq of ISIL/Daesh.

>official please, no dailymailbreitbartfeed or whatever made up garbage

As an aside, your readers may be interested to learn that Siener van Rensburg prophesied that Turkey will provoke Russia beyond endurance and Russia will finally react by invading Turkey, and she over-runs Turkey in one single night. Perhaps we can delve more deeply into the full gamut of his WWIII prophecies another time.

Now, until recently, the prophecy which we’ll address in a moment seemed improbable. Not improbable in the sense of unlikely; our Lord can do anything at any time; but improbable in the sense of immediate. There was no reason to believe that it would – I am tempted to contradict myself and use the word could, happen anytime soon. But you, Sir, will probably be aware of recent and unexpected suggestions that the answer might just have been staring us in the face for quite some time already. To use an American expression, it is so leftfield that one can’t help struggling to accept the explanation; but, on the other hand, it fits. Nicolaas van Rensburg said that at the time of our troubles there would be much agitation from amongst “the Indians”. At another time he spoke of Indians causing a lot of trouble and of him staring down the barrel of a gun from India. (as he explained on various occasions, Nicolaas van Rensburg’s presence in a prophecy always represented the Boer nation). Now, given that South Africa has a population of 1,250,000 to 1,350,000 Indians who came here as long ago as 1860 – in the first group from Madras aboard The Truro, those prophecies appear not to be one-and-the-same thing. Indians causing trouble? Alright, that, without any qualification, naturally means our Indians, surely? But a gun from India to the forehead? That seems to be something else. Perhaps not. What if both references to Indians were to the Gupta family which has, jointly with Jacob Zuma, thrown our entire country into chaos? The Gupta family came to South Africa from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, northern India, in 1993. Bear in mind that, on top of everything else, it was the Guptas who twisted the arm of the president to fire our effective Minister of Finance and replace him with a man who cannot count on 9th December 2015.

Just imagine what that means in concrete terms. The costs of paying our sovereign bonds returns increased overnight. Our World Bank loans’ costs increased by astonishing sums of money. Imported fuel, food, and medicine suddenly became more expensive in a country with ~35% unemployment and 16,000,000 living solely on social grants and with just 3,200,000 taxpayers – all thanks to one group of Indians who have held large portions of our economy hostage under the aegis of the ANC. Suddenly, and without contrivance or hyperbole, one can begin to appreciate that there exists a simple, easy, albeit unexpected, potential explanation for Nicolaas van Rensburg’s Indian prophecy or prophecies.

Only time will tell whether or not we are truly beginning to grasp the signs and wonders which Oom Nicolaas foretold of our great struggle. One thing is certain, though: his record is irreproachable and I, for one, cannot think of a single prophet of the past 150 years, globally, of similar irreproachability. Hundreds upon hundreds of his most explicit and straightforward, not to mention improbable, prophecies have manifest unambiguously (and simply). Feel free to let me know if your foreign readers would like to know more about Oom Nicolaas’s prophecies. I am not the foremost authority, but I am sure that with a bit of collaboration we can put something together.

/End

SA had nukes? What, was giving them up a precondition to allow Mandela into power?

I've said before and will say again. Once this goes hot, your biggest enemy will be virtue signaling white leftists and government apologists. If you assassinate some high profile ones to show how serious you are, they will shit their pants and not sell you out to the international community when the lead starts flying.

Bring them into this now before it gets too hot to focus your manpower on them

Yep

>What's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. This is the powder keg that ignites conversations around the west. Many people will see the white South African plight and in turn will spread that around on social media. Then when the masses catch wind they will realize the MSM is sweeping it under the rug. A lot of fellas from Australia, NZ, the US, UK, and Europe will be on their way to help us, the world will acknowledge our stand and that we're not going down without a fight. We are a necessary sacrifice.

Here's the fucked thing. Even normal american boomer cucks are woken up to the fact that your story is a prophesy of what's to happen here. DANGEROUS TIMES for everyone. Fucking hell, I got lectured by a right wing tranny that this is why we need to gas the blacks in the USA because they're going to do this here.

Fucking hell, this entire situation could have been defused if the fucking EU or UK or USA took you fucks in as refugees and the UN treated your situation as a fucking genocide, instead of ignoring it.

We get it. Traitors are our biggest enemy, we get it. If we start things like that now we'll make more enemies of our people and draw more international and police attention than is worth. We don't have to do anything to the disloyal, when the time comes we'd hand them over to the Africans.

double black dragon dildo user detected
has never been to africa but dreams with self penetration of going

I think if you sit around at a farm they know where you are, but if you keep moving and let them take the land you can use it as a way to find them. Set traps and ambushes. Make them fear you in a way they have used against you. Assume your land is now a warzone. Turn it into YOUR warzone. Godspeed. Please pray. I know this sounds corny but seek Christ. Pray to our father in heaven and ask for grace during your battle against these animals with no soul and no God. They don't now Christ. They know their own Gods. You can do this. You can withstand them. Ask your father in heaven for guidance and please urge others to do the same. I comend you for your bravery, you're very inspiring. Thank you for your sacrifice. it's not easy to just accept you're at war and their is nothing to do but become a warrior. I know you can do this. Be brave. Have faith. God speed. Your father in heaven loves you. Don't give up the faith.

Wow what a shitshow this is turning out to be. Good luck bro.

>Why is the media hiding this?
they have promoted the situation for 20 years plus, now they would have to admit their commie racist hate whitey shit was wrong all along

ZEF UPRISING IMMINENT

call me a mutt, but vid related is most of what I know about you guys, and it looks pretty brutal

youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw

saffers are you getting armed?

Why? Are we not Gods children?

What goes around comes around Tyrone. Remember that shit pussy.

you sure told me user are you like superproud now ?

Yes please

Shorts, bright skin dark night, easily spotted? idk. Just my input.
>t. regular civie

They built their nuclear program with the jews. They did a "test" that was never mentioned again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident

Obviously they dismantled their nukes before giving up power.

I'm curious to see what france / uk do with their nukes once they become majority muslim. What happens in 50 years when we're all old and the UK nukes Israel?

yes. yes they are.

Thanks friend, good introduction. Do you know where I can find a full collection of Oom Nicolaas' prophecies? I have no problem reading Afrikaans by the way.

Why......why the fuck would you dump your nukes? Nukes are the biggest anti war factor in the world

Do not stop?

Is it okey to join the discord to lurk? I really want to stay updated on the topic, but I can not do much more than inform friends and family about the situation as of right now.

What happened to the party that ruled before Mandela?

Kek

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

dissolved if i recall. there's an offshoot but it's not really influencial.

Go right ahead.

>mercenaries

Who will pay them?

how do i enlist and where i'm pretty good shot and i want to kill ghouls