Earth is 4 billion years old

>earth is 4 billion years old
>were in only year 2018

Shouldn't it be 4000000018?

No we just started measuring it recently. Plus if you're going that far why not measure from the big bang?

Millions of years of dinosaurs you'd have a pile of bones up to the stratosphere. It wouldn't be the first time you'd be lied to by atheist commies. All the numbers match up though for a thousands of years with a Global flood that set everything back to small number that then multiplied populations and creatures after that.

Big Bang is a myth

The earth is actually 4.54 billion years old so it should be 4,540,000,018.

we got a flat-earther over here

One thing about that.

If we aren't able to find much dinosaur fossils due to erosion, how are we able to find any fossils at all?

Erosion happens at rate of 1 feet per year. In billions of years of Earth's history, there shouldn't have been any continents at all, and certainly not filled with fossils. Tectonics are much slower than erosion so the claim Earth is more than few thousand years old is highly dubious.

no because at the beginning there wasn't really anything, just a molten rock. The year should be 12,018. That's the the Holocene epoch began.

point fingers at flat-earther and laugh at him!!

Dinosaurs never existed, God put those fossils there to test our faith in Him

Year of our Lord 2018

Slide thread. Real thread here

If the earth is flat then why do our dates have x y and z axis coordinates?

Big Bang is a theory

>being this retarded.
Croatia, your'e Catholic, I expect less drivel from my coreligionists

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
It's actually year 1439 brother.

Flat earth is as well.

Yet you still celebrate Christmas don’t you, atheist fuck

When the big bang happened angular momentum was conserved. You look at the shape of galaxies and clusters of galaxies, they lie on a flat plane. That is why both the earth and humans and every other thing in this galaxy is flat. You just have to change your perspective of observation.

Actually it's not 2018. It's 2018 A.D.

Case solved you rock

No they're dragons, dumbass.

>Fat fucks finally become skinny

mashallah

Look up what theory means you absolute retarded faggot.

You can't be this fucking stupid?

>obese
>wishing

Christmas is way older then christianity dumdum
It's literally just a renamed pagan holiday with a jew slapped all over it

When the BCE and CE garbagestarted to-take root i argued against it because they’re obviously trying to avoid christian descriptors bus still using Jesus as the starting point
I would gave taken them seriously if they started using some new year 0 mark like the first nuclear test
Biw I realize its just because the (((academia))) is just jews

Because we have only circled the sun for that long the big bang we've never circled if anything we get further all the time so wed have no refrence to measure a year just distance

Big bang is a theory because it hasn't been proven, my guy
Flat earth isn't a theory because you can literally fly on a plane or check the multitude of space videos/pictures;
But who am I kidding, you'll probably say they're all faked and that (((they))) don't want people to know the Earth is a disc because... reasons? but you're one of the few people that know the tru tru cuz you're smarter than 99% of the population :^)

Year of Our Lord. AD.

>Erosion happens at rate of 1 feet per year.

Erosion takes place at the same rate everywhere in the world.
The pyramids were thousands of feet taller then they are today.

Nigger tier education at work

Sage