Trump legalizing elephant parts

This is disgusting.

Good to see Trump hard at work on the real issues here.

wtf? There must be 12 people concerned by this. Was it really an emergency to legislate?

of course, his son wanted to bring his trophies home

pic related its amerisharts rn

He's doing it to piss off liberals. It's 12D Chess.

Fuck Elephants. Caring about animals is effeminate.

Why care about Elephants? All they do is attack people in the wild. And any animal that close to extinction doesn't matter. If we can hunt deer and cows there's no reason not to hunt elephants. More species have gone extinct than exist on this planet today, that proves the whole "Food chain collapse" and related theories are false.

Doesn’t seem like much of a secret

Fairly sure ivory was already legal in the USA?

America has become the fucking laughing stock of the world. What a moron Trump has proved to be.

It doesn't bother me he killed an elephant but that he is LARPing as some Indiana Jones style 1920 Hunter-Explorer when those days are unfortunately long gone yet I can tell by his face he legitimately thinks he is that, just because he has daddy's money and lives in a "rich people bubble".

But really I'm just jealous I can't live in my own little world.

This people are monsters.

see this guy^

>trump administration quietly does something.
This seems to be the media’s newest narrative. That trump is trying to sneak all these laws in. This isn’t the first headline I’ve seen like this recently.

niggers kill elephants all the time and these cunts never call them out. at least when we do stuff like this, the money goes to conservation

Bongs are literally no better, probably worse

go back to china gook

>niggers kill elephants all the time

So you are now a nigger. Congratulations.

Explain how killing elephants is a bad thing. You can't stop poachers with no money. Open up legal avenues to give the local governments a kickback from legal hunting. With this new source of funding they can afford to bolster their conservation efforts. Poachers have competition and the Chinese can get legal elephant bone powder penis enlargement pills. There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Fucking mulleted faggot

You forgot "BECAUSE HILLARY WOULDVE BEEN BETTER MAYBE?!?!?!"

We need the tusks to solve the soyboy epidemic

Reminder that whites dont kill non-designated elephants and that the money they pay goes in part to protect them and maintain their population.

This is a good thing

i own two tusks Worth about 65k usd

Pussy.

Poaching is still illegal. The ivory trade is still illegal. But if you pay a safari park to euthanize a dying elephant you can also pay to bring home your dumb trophy.

((((())))

"News"

The problem isn't the killing of a few elephants but the trophies themselves.

It's very hard for law enforcement to tell which are legal trophies and which are poached.
So it makes it much easier for poachers to sell their wares.

Elephants are intelligent
Prove me wrong

What do elephants eat? I wonder if you could introduce them to the midwest to roam around, like buffalo.

Is it difficult to kill an elephant? Dangerous?

Can you hit the broad side of a barn?

>It doesn't bother me he killed an elephant but that he is LARPing as some Indiana Jones style 1920 Hunter-Explorer when those days are unfortunately long gone
That sounds like autism, m8.

>The ivory trade is still illegal.

Not in America, not in all states at least.

Nah a .22 should be enough

I wished he listened to Eric and Don more than he did Ivanka.

>Trump quietly removes more pointless legislation introduced by liberals as a feelgood
>(((Rosenberg)))

Fuck off, retard. Ever heard about moderation?

that trunk probably made some slamming filets

Most of the time, yes.

>Obama secretly wiretaps the whole country
>Trump buys an elephant tusk on eBay
Somebody stop this man

Mostly bushes and tree branches I believe.
They don't just eat grass like bison do.
So they can cause a lot of destruction.

Whats the problem. When the demand for elephants exceeds supply just start a breeding farm and become rich as fuck.

it depends, do you miss often when shooting at a wall?

Drumpf is a moron

It can be dangerous. All hunting for dangerous game requires a second, to take a shot if you don't drop your target. A bull elephant will charge you, and if he doesn't go down, you might be fucked. Modern safari rifles pack a lot more energy than rifle cartridges used in 1875, but it's still a fucking land monster.