Black Clover

The first episode has already been released.
Where is the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

MC is too annoying to continue. Just about made it through to the end of the episode.

It looks pretty generic and clicheed to be desu.

>manlet wish fulfillment

Hype for what?
It's shit.

The story IS cliche and pretty boring, the MC always wins every battle and is just another mary sue with a lot of asspulls

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg

Did author intentionally make MC so annoying?

∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀

It's impressive how that added that rumbly quality which hurts your ears. You can really feel the pain yourself!

But its the BnhA killer

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

How can you kill something that has been dead since the beginning?

Even tho this VA made ne lost a few brain cells it balances out cause some of the coments are pretty good

I mean BNHA finished

Holy shit this was bad. I was kind of hyped because I heard it was on par with BnHA but this was just a Naruto fan fic. It's like the author was like, "You know what Naruto needed more of? Screaming and cliches!"

Jesus, he never stops screaming.

just watched it. was actually alright.
might've been even worse if i didn't see the retarded screams beforehand to brace myself

Where are the Gachimuchi yelling edits?

>on par with BnHA
That's a pretty low standard

>Hyped by a naruto wannabe
you how sad is that right, being a fucking copy of narutard

you know how*

I'm am hype for the BNHA killer

AOTS of fall new big shonen

High rating and big manga boost its fucking hype user

t. scared BnHAfag

>everyone says his va is too much and ruins the show
>thought that his screaming couldn't be THAT bad
>mfw

how the fuck did this "performance" make it out of the studio? i am genuinely baffled how anyone in production heard this and said "YES, this exactly what we needed! A screeching tard!"

Asta is the new ganeration shonen mc

weak

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Like it or not, he's actually performing very well at being the character they wanted him to be. Very accurate to source material.

Its becuse mhafag we dont have proper black clover discussion

for anal

who the fuck greenlit these recordings

The best part about this story was the premise.
Everything is pure garbage tier.
Character all all extremes (XTREME genki MC, XTREME edgy comrades, XTREME suave mc friend XTREME tsundere love interest)
There's no subtlety or finesse with anything. They tried to run a few normal arcs but the writing was so shit that they basically had to throw away the plot and say "fuck it, tournament arc now" in hopes to keep all the ADD kids around while everyone else dropped it.

There's absolutely no way in hell this show will be a success. Even if they had the best in everything working on it the source material is just so fucking bad I genuinely can not understand how this got a show int he first place.

t. masochist that watches train wreck tot he end (I read all of bleach too)

Its amazing anime for japanese kid just like you when naruto first air

its just a carbon copy of naruto, a model proven successful and so this anime will succed too, unless they actually manage to make this thing a shittier nardo so even 8 years old will dislike it

Naruto had some good fights and a few interesting stories to tell before it got all up its own ass int he second half.

This has absolutely nothing going for it.

That the point we can say this trash but in the end this anime is only for this generation kids

me

my sides are in orbit

I want to lick Kuro's perfectly smooth and dark skin.

Fuck off, I unironically think that both series are fucking awful.

Fucking kek

Junko-san's scream was actually pleasant.

>All his dialogue is screaming
I wonder if they can get Nick Cage for the dub.

Nuns are for God only.

>Let's have our MC communicate solely through yelling and grrggrgrgrg'ing
What the fuck? 10 minutes in and I can't stand this fucking kid

>I'M GONNA BEEE THE MAGIC HOKAGEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>ALSO THERE'S NOTSASUKE WHO'S WAY MORE POPULAR AND SKILLED THAN ME BUT HE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND RIVAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>I'M GONNA PROTECT ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST JUST LIKE IN FAIRY TA- I MEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>NOW LET ME PULL OUT MY BANKAI WHICH TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE THE GUY FROM NANATSU NO TAI- I MEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>ALSO MAIN GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH ME BECAUSE I'M MC AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Shut the fuck up BnHAfag

this is right boys
>shitty clichéd plot
but yo atleast the world building seems good
xcept that won't be the focus, even dark hair the most bearable of the cast is fucking dull to be around jesus

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

AaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAaAAAAAaaaAaAaAaaaaAa

UUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dislike both but you can totally tell MHA is better anime wise.

>Not reading the manga instead

Then it basically resorts back to but with less screaming.

Literally single thing about Black Clover is bad. MC is basically the most annoying protagonist stereotypes put together into one. Supposedly the """"""""""underdog""""""""" we're supposed to root for, but he gets a super-special snowflake skill that basically trivializes every single other power in the manga. I don't think he's lost a fight yet. Other characters basically have no purpose but to suck his dick. Even the rival, Yuno is so bland and boring as a character that he makes Sasuke Uchihahahahahaha, the anime character that comes to mind when you think of "edge" seem tolerable. Villains are boring jobbers with stock personalities who get defeated the arc they're introduced. World is generic medieval gantasy with a cliche nobles vs non-nobles conflict thrown in. The only redeeming aspect that I could find is that the powers look cool.

I agree with everything you posted, except
>There's absolutely no way in hell this show will be a success
Don't underestimate nips' shit taste, remember that the manga still sells multiple tens of thousands of copies.

What's the deal with nips with so obsessed with wish fulfillment these past few years?. Almost every other non-shonen is a harem, and every recent shonen besides BNHA has the MC being an overed power gary stu.

Because they're slowly realizing, whether they're conscious of it or not, that anime is escapism and the reason people watch anime is mostly for escapism. Might as well make it as close to their fantasies as possible.

You absolute scamp!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A BNHFAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dropped for the sanity of my ears

seems like isekai and self-insertion

AAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAaAAaAAAAAaAAAaAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaAAAAaaaaAAAaaaaaAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAaaaAAAAA!!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEs in japanese

So how is the BnHA killer doing?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MHAFAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this thread
Fucking meme anime out of episode 1

how does he even do that?

There's no anime hype because there's no manga hype.

I couldn't even make it all the way through.

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアアア

I still can't understand how this piece of crap still sells somewhat well.

>Character is overly excitable and lacks an indoor voice
>Voice actor voices the character in an overly excitable way while lacking an indoor voice
>Sup Forums hates it

Hey there!
With Niggerstream picking up Black Clover you may wonder if you should bother reading it.
Im gonna walk you through of the first 5 chapters so you can see what you will expect from this manga.
Ready?
HERE WE GO!
Chapter 1: Meeting Narudo and Succske
>In a world where every human is born with magic capabilities and the strongest among them become magic knights there is only one person that can become Hogag- I mean… Magic King
>We start out story with getting a good feel of our main character Aster(™Jaiminisbox)
>Short, energetic, (sort of) blond, currently liking a girl way out of his league and everybody in his godforsaken barnyard village making fun of him for being so fucking useless.
> Just to top it off he makes this fucking stupid sparklyeye shit that the author keep pushing to no fucking end holy shit
>Next we are introduced to Yuno
>A tall, calm, cool, black haired, handsome guy with a lot of talent for magic, interrupting Asta in hitting on their caretaker, while everybody sucks his dick as he proves just how superior he is to Asta in every way while also making that retarded emotionless face that not even Sasuke can top in annoyance factor
>After this we get some original backstory about how these two boys was left on the doorstep of the church in this pigfarm of a village and how they grew up together as brothers.
Cont. part 1

I self-insert all the time.

Part 2/2
>We quickly learn that our MC Asta has always sucked at using magic, making his entire existence questionable since people that suck at using magic are the lowest of the low in this world
>BUT fast forward a couple of months to the ceremony where every kid at the ripe age of 15 gets their Zanpakuto from some old fart in a library
>Being the shitter Asta is he gets no Zanpakuto because he has absolutely no mana in his body making him unable to use any kind of magic
>Naturally Yuno gets the special snowflake grimoire with a 4 clover leaf on it that some dead Magic King once had
>Everybody sucks his dick and laughs at Asta yada, yada
>Next day however Yuno is attacked by some salty fag that want his lucky charms
>Asta tries to help but promptly gets put to the fucking wall
>After a little motivational speech from Sasuke of all people the true plot armor of our MC starts to show itself as a fucked up and burnt grimoire comes flying out of nowhere
>Can you guess what is on the front side of the book?
>A FUCKING 5 LEAF CLOVER
>That’s right people not 3, not 4, FUCKING 5
>Asta then displays his newly found asspull power by showing off his new Bankai
>Dragonslayer from Berserk
>He then goes Touma from Raildex on the poor faggots ass and fistbumps Sasuke as the sun goes down over the land.
END OF CHAPTER 1

>Sup Forums hates it
Only BnHA fags

Chapter 2: Chunin exam
>Now that every kid in the country has their own personal ninja scroll it is time to see which one of them is fit to become the new Shamanking
>They have to gather up in some big arena where the captains of the Magic Knight order will look at the livestock and decide if they want to buy them or not
>There are a whole 9, yes 9 captains, a whole 4 less then in Bleach! Where they are ranked from highest to lowest with 1 being the Obelisk The Tormentor and 9th being Satoshi’s Pikachu
>While the captains look upon Asta and his shot, pathetic (but very muscular) being in disgust Yuno is busy being the Gary Stu that he is
>Not until Asta beat some smug fuck in a battle without even breaking a sweat would the captains acknowledge him as not human trash
END OF CHAPTER 2

>im going to be wizard kang, and the town will recognize me! datebayoooo

>start the video
>first thing I hear is crying babies
I already hate it.

Chapter 3: Deal or No deal
>Now we get to the actual elimination process to find out where each kid end up
>The captains will call out each and every one of the numbers each kid has individually where after they will step forward and see if anyone of the captains want them in their squad
>Of course Yuno being the best, just the best, every captain even the feminist Soifon one wants him
>Naturally Yuno goes with the #1 ranked captain that gives off some wired Griffith-esc vibes
>Asta is saved by captain Nipland which backstory is that he just washed up on the clover land that he now lives in from some foreign country referred to as, and I quote “land of the rising sun”
>Try to guess what kind of weapon he uses
>After Aizawa on crack is done talking to Asta he really needs to shit so he finds a restroom where the faggot that lost to him in battle tries to play a prank on him
>Yuno doesn’t like this and tells him to fuck off
>This is the part where you mentally correct yourself in thinking of Yuno as Sasuke and start thinking of him as “Sasuke if he wasn’t a giant edgelord all the time”
>Kakashi then calls his bussboi to take them home to their headquarters with his space magic n shit
END OF CHAPTER 3

>kang

my sides every time

Chapter 4: Welcome to Soul Society
>Now that they have arrived at the 9th division headquarters it’s time for Asta to meet his new squad mates
>We have
>Frankenstein's son featuring baseball bat
>A gluttonous loli(19years old) that will literally eat anything that looks even remotely like food
>A (cute) big guy
>Bussboi as seen before
>An alcoholic slut
>A very easily irritated siscon
>And a mentally unstable ADHD child, reminiscing the audience that regularly reads shit like this
>Oh yea and some gigolo looking faggot that still hasn’t shown up even in the recent chapters
>After captain Zaraki tells them to shut the fuck up they take Asta out to hold the ceremony to become a fully fledged member.
>Asta wins blah blah blah nothing interesting happens
END OF CHAPTER 4

FUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF BNHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Chapter 5: Book of water
>Now that everybody has become well acquainted it’s time to show Asta around the block
>On their way to Asta’s haystack of a room we finally get to meet Ingrid from Capcom Fighting Jam
>True to fapbait fashion she’s a snobby tsundere with an inferiority complex made to appeal to baby's first shounenfags that don’t know any better
>You will learn as the series goes on that she is in fact even more useless then Sakura or Orihime (but boy does she have some soft looking thighs)
>Her backstory is that she was made fun of by her older brother Byakuya Kuchiki one of the 9 captains for being unable to control her water bender powers
>Seeing as Asta don’t have a harem yet she decides to go out and try to drown in her own kiddy pool made of self loath and hurt fefes so he as an excuse to save her
>Capitan Yami then sends Asta on a one trip flight to battle harem town so he can save her
>after that everyone in the squad become goodie goodie with each other and a rainbow appears over Korra and Aster as he gives some “muh friends” speech
END OF CHAPTER 5
And that's it!
Now you too have the knowledge of whether or not to pick up this horrible manga that serves no other purpose then to be a guilty pleasure that replaces Bleach.
Have a nice thread!

wew, it has potential

MADAAA DAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHLLLL

Sounds like a fucking bird. I need an edit.

OP please keep making clover meme threads, the funposting is amazing

The only way I can imagine that they would allow this is if it was the author's own decision, but I don't know how much influence he can have.

Has Asta lost a single fight yet? Just one? As much as people shit on other shonen, this show takes it to a whole new level.

kek

Yami should have been the MC

>Has Asta lost a single fight yet?
He lost to Diamond guy, the necromancer, and the beast guy