ITT Characters that ruined a whole show by themselves

ITT Characters that ruined a whole show by themselves.

you're waifu.

You take that back you fucking niggerdick chugger. My waifu WAS the show.

Deku is best boy. Shut up.

Every character ruined it.

This little shit right here.

This guy is legitimately a freak in a show about relatively realistic people. Who thought having him be a reoccurring character would be a good idea?

What are you talking about? He is awesome. Also I can quite relate with him.

>I can related to screaming autist that hits and sexually harasses women on a regular basis.
I'm sorry user.

>hits and sexually harasses women on a regular basis
Are we talking about the same anime?

>I can related to screaming autist
Wasn't Madarame the screaming autistic of the club?

He is at least capable of understanding basic social situations and when its appropriate to contain his autism.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what was the fucking point of this cunt in shiki?

and seishin is a literal retard.

how?

this cunt

Being such a cuckold.

I think she's there for loli pandering

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just because he is nodoesn't mean that being a whiny bitch is any better

>whiny bitch
>doesn't know the difference between tears vs whining

Okay, McEdge Lord.

don't talk to me about emotions boy

His death was a pretty satisfying scene. But I know what you mean, they kinda forgot about his character after he turned.

The two comedy insert characters in Erin.
Jesus, fuck, they were awful, and never left.

>Hi, I'm here to ruin your arc

dang it bobby

But that when the Buu arc finally got out of the slump it had been since Vegeta died.

But that's Hato.

Naruto was already ruined before he arrived, but I agree that the moment he revealed his secret identity his character got destroyed.
Bunny goddess ruined it harder though

I really like the fight with Gotenks and Super Buu, but Super Buu is just fan-fic tier levels of bad design, and he's a really fucking boring villain. I'd take another dozen episodes of fat Majin Buu destroying cities and hanging out with Mr. Satan over a fight with Super Buu or Kid Buu.

Show already had enough problems. This guy never made anything better.

mister wolf wanted to steal inuyashas girl, all he was was a nuisance to everyone characters included

For supposedly being so smart she was fucking stupid.

These three. Their only role in the entire show is to be annoying.
Anyone else notice that a lot of anime back then had a lot of annoying bratty half-pint child characters?

Would have been better if he were killed during his first appearance.

>not inuyasha himself

Inuyasha kept fucking too much shit up at every fucking turn

She was bad (especially in season 2), but she was nowhere near as bad as Minami

stfu

Naru from Love Hina.
Keitaro should have kicked Naru out of the dorm and gotten with Mutsumi instead.

Name someone who fits that title better. You can't.

is that the girl from psychopass the one who never got with that wolf dude.

wakarimasen lol

How? Both Kirino and Kyousuke made the show and fixed everyone's lives, except maybe Manami, the characters you like are the way they are thanks to the Kousaka siblings. Without them Kuroneko would have become Fate-san 2.0, Ayase would have be a deadpan girl with no presence marrying an old dude just for family ties and Kanako would have died of overdose somewhere.

>plastic wig
this show makes me want to go blind

They should have just focused on the guys. All the Baka to Test girls were complete shit.

That Millhouse faggot in Minami-ke S2. Seriously, fuck that guy.

This is the only real answer in this thread so far every else shut up

Have you even watched E7? I've never wanted to murder children more, and I've been on airplane rides with kids who cried the entire flight.

If anything, Usami ruined the shows comfyness with her possessive nature and constant craving for dick.

This user gets it.
Jesus I've never seen a series take such a fucking nosedive in quality so quickly.

That little shitkid from Claymore.

Their next-door neighbor? Damn I hated that faggot. Chiaki should've been harder on him. So fucking glad he left. I like to imagine he tried to be assertive and confident 'bout speaking his mind at the new place they're going, only to have his shit fucked up by the resident banchou.

Yeah, that guy literally is the only bad character in a show with a huge amount of great characters. I don't understand how he happened.

That fucking bird. You know which one I mean.

which anime is this from?

I dropped the series because of her.
Didn't care about her side-story.
Was like watching paint dry.

I want to lick her candy eyes.

I want to touch her.

This annoying cunt.

He just wants to be a little girl, he would fit in real well here.

Only among his peers and like minded.
Madarame is the kind of neckbeard who comes off as relatively normal to an outside viewer.

Any beta faggot harem MC

How is she a loli

kill yourself

This guy ruined the thread

I'm not sure who she is but she is cute so I'm going to have to say you are wrong.

>main character of the series ruined it
every time lmao

I honestly tried to watch this series, but it was complete and utter crap.

My friend loved Shiki and recommended it to me. This retard is the reason I'm stuck at episode 13 or sth. I cringe everytime I see him or he opens his mouth

addendum
After watching the first episode, I dropped it like a table

>lmao
Kill yourself.

Doodley do ding dong no.

genshiken

ou can keep watching, seems the author literally forgot about his character and he dies like a bitch at the end.

That's not Sasuke.

The guy that dubs him goes to MetroCon every year apparently. My cousin met him, sounds like he's a chill dude.

Better MC than Deku at least.

Hato wins since he ruined two series by himself.

Hi. I'm here to constantly cocktease the MC and generally be the worst girl in the entire series. Also WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU RETIRE? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME?