Israeli poll on Jerusalem Post. Rig the vote to troll Israel

jpost.com/OMG/POLL-Who-is-your-favorite-Israeli-woman-544428

Everyone vote for Hanin Zoabi if you want to see ultimate Israeli butthurt, she's a Palestinian politician in the Israeli knesset that the kikes hate. Tomorrow the Jerusalem post will be forced to make a profile on the winner.

i'm voting for ahed tamimi

Done.

Done. What exactly has she done to anger the eternal Israeli?

Being a Palestinian and wanting a one-state solution while giving all Palestinians Israeli citizenship and equal rights to Israelis. Basically turning Israel back into Palestine from within.

Death to israel. Done.

Kek, only goes to show the Zionist's true colours when he cannot even accept the Palestinians having equal rights.

She's also gone up by four percent already, keep on spamming!

Lol zoabi to the top.

i voted women of the idf

Voted.

Kikes will be so butthurt.

Lel

She's the only one who actually looks middle eastern. That's hilarious.

good job moshe

Done

dude, even the leftests hate her
this will be rich.

You can already see the massive butthurt in the comment section of the poll on the same page.

We're winning!

Shes winning! Make Israel Great Again. Needs more votes, not up by very much

Shit. The kikeistanis are on to us. Massive voting for women of IDF.

I did my part. Did you?

shit we need more voter

Let's do this.

Done.

If the kikes hate her so much why is she even included on the poll?

Because they pretend to be unbiased and diplomatic.

Voted

Please note multiple voting is possible via opening link with different browsers. Kikeistanis either did a shit job of cookie baking or they're gathering digital footprints of anyone autistic enough to spend their life energy fucking with a poll. But it is, of course, the principle.

Voted 4 Zoabi

top kek

Also make sure to leave a comment in the comment section of why you voted for zoabi and how she is a strong Palestinian woman etc... Things that will trigger kikes. Try to avoid vulgarity because they will just delete the comments if you do that.

The kikes gave us Oprah. We need to return the favor.

>defines herself as Palestinian
>26%
>4% higher than women of the IDF

Zoabi

More votes for zoabi

Seems like someone is trying to counter by focusing on 'women of the idf'.

>As a Jewish American woman, I love Hanin Zoabi. She should be the next PM of Israel.
9/11

Where did you find this?

on the official jpost page on facebook,
its pinned

kek done

She looks like Stephen Colbert in drag.

Done. Kek, Zoabi @ 27%.

Done

Oh that's why the kikes are spamming it all of a sudden. All of you need to keep opening new private/incognito windows and paste the url to keep voting multiple times. When you sense that your votes are not being counted anymore, change your IP. There's a vote counter at the bottom.

Good work lads, keep pushing!

Hahahaha she's on 27%, catching up to 29% "Women of the IDF".

She's gonna win!!!

Com on Hanin Zoabi, papa needs a new pair of shoes!

You have to respect them
They are ever-vigilant hehe

Open a new private incognito window every time you want to vote to vote multiple times.

The Women of the IDF are pulling ahead now, by 4% whereas it was 2% before.
The Jewyim know. They've shut it down!

Whoopsie :^)

youre probably the same faggot that reported coins' youtube channel. you're a despicable piece of fucking sit

>coordinated attack
Don't you realize that each person is entitled to a vote? Why are you calling this an attack?

Your agony is gorgeous!

27%

because he'a a faggot shitskin that ran away from syria to germany

kek, nice troll, should bring more people to vote for her

lol 'extremist Sup Forums section'
MFW labelled extremist but really I just wanted my morning laughs :(:(

First they came for the extremists, and I did nothing, because I did not think I was an extremist.... But, they had classified me as one, anyway.

I am now writing this from the cell next door. They can take our something something but never our whatever huhs? Basically what I am saying is, I am Hugo Weaving.
Check the flag, it's me I promise.

make it so

Triggered? :^)

>Weimar flag
Kike as expected

Agony? There's nothing to be mad about...This is a poll. Who cares if you sent an email. Anyways your agony will be gorgeous when Israel is forced to give all their land back to Palestine later this year.

top comments

*blocks your path* pshhh nuffin perssonell kid

Gas the Jews race war now!

well they will probably mention it in the morning, so i can still get my laughs

you're*

dotr

the day you stop laughing will be a good day.

charge your phone and show flag

Why can't we all just get along? :^

retarded shit

KEK

why are bongs so aggressive?

>

>itt: shitskin diaspora spending their time manipulating meaningless poll no one cares about
>still getting BTFO
Now you understand why your lives suck so much? It's not the kikes, you're just helpless losers :(

german allying with israeli. Who woulda thunk it?

>another Weimar flag
Kikes getting butthurt.

lul too bad women of the idf are winning

What's the name of the crazy genocidal Jew politician?
She is cute in an evil kinda way.

Why do you lurk a board you end up turning your back on anyways?

Triggered? :^)

I don't lurk. I take an active role in making Sup Forums a better place :^)

KEK GET THE FUCK IN HERE

>t.literal diaspora shitskin busy changing his IP every 5 minutes
negro, you're spending hours on this poll, and you're wondering why you are such a loser, anger is the lat thing i feel, more like pity for you

nice pic, may i refer u 2

I'm not. I was merely pointing out a fact. You had your chance, but you prefered Stalin, the Bolsheviks and International Jewry. So there ya are, mate.

Literal JIDF right here projecting on to me because that is exactly what he is doing.

YOU CAN USE PROXIES

REPEAT

YOU CAN USE PROXIES

Du bist und bleibst immer noch ein linker Homo und Bayer. Jetzt darf ich mir aussuchen, ob du ein Ali oder Mordechai bist.

>Du bist und bleibst immer noch ein linker Homo und Bayer

Haha

i could respond to this or i could sit here and laugh at germany.
which do you think i will do?

YOU CAN DELETE YOUR COOKIES
I REPEAT
YOU ARE A FAGGOT

what this fascist commie kraut doesnt realise is this is actually good for us dissenters lmao

>fascist commie

LÜÜÜL

Is that an invitation to an Eternal Anglo thread?

Kraut we get you're trying to be the next obama leaf, i understand, everyone wants that kinda Sup Forums fame, but it's just not a healthy thing to do, you spend too much time here and don't get anything out of it, he doesn't even have a single patreon and less followers and activity on twitter than just random polfags, just take a break friend, it ain't worth it