Designer Babies Thread

Why hasn't designer baby technology gone mainstream yet? Are they afraid that the welfare state will disappear, or that an army of superior Aryans will gas them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BerBUdqFu61/?utm_source=ig_embed
instagram.com/p/BfI-QqUlkow/?utm_source=ig_embed
my-fashionbank.com/models/user/4728.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That girl looks like an alien

that girl is a fucking photoshop you brainlet

why would you want a snownigger kid

if you can just select traits like blonde hair and blue eyes from a list they lose most of their allure. thats completely ignoring the fact that youre essentially cucking yourself by propagating genes that arent yours. this idea that everyone will be raising blonde haired blue eyed children because of gene tailoring is a nordicist fantasy.

There is an element of baby design when selecting sperm or egg donors. Perhaps Western ethics interfere with the experimentation required to make genetic alteration a mainstream process. Also, many childbearing couples love one another, and don't mind producing children that reflect them both.

Genetics aside, there are things you can do improve a gestating fetus. We wanted our children to be excellent swimmers, so my wife used to hold her breath for extended periods while pregnant. We had regular vanity ultrasounds to locate the umbilical so my wife could lie on that side and maybe squash it a bit sometimes. I'm unsure what specifically was effective, though my kids will happily bob in the pool all day. My son in particular loves to laugh and splash daily, which is fortunate as he's just learning to feeds himself, and it's a messy process. He's the happiest 9-year-old I know.

I'm a financial planner in California. Came across three infertile couples recently. They had to go to Eastern Europe to shop for their designer kids. All three bought blonde ones.

I think Europeans wouldn't mess that much with designer babies, the same way they don't mess that much with plastic surgery. Asians however would probably go crazy over it and design kids in such away as to meet all the quirky ideals those cultures have

Why the hell would you be propagating bad mutations. Dumbass. We're all severely mutated. With genetic engineering you can create people that are maximally great and free of disease

>if you can just select traits like blonde hair and blue eyes from a list they lose most of their allure. thats completely ignoring the fact that youre essentially cucking yourself by propagating genes that arent yours. this idea that everyone will be raising blonde haired blue eyed children because of gene tailoring is a nordicist fantasy.

there were stats from brazil that show blonde/blue dominating the artificial insemination market.

i'd agree that market forces would come into play at some point

>Genetics aside, there are things you can do improve a gestating fetus. We wanted our children to be excellent swimmers, so my wife used to hold her breath for extended periods while pregnant.
You fucking retard that will cause brain damage in the fetus

>designer baby
>superior
That's like saying your McDonalds burger is better than a homemade burger.

You are trying to abort your kid hahaha

>Asians however would probably go crazy over it
I suspect you're right. Fair enough, as they're the ones that will be pushing the tech forward.

>You fucking retard that will cause brain damage in the fetus
You're a special kind of observant.

>make designer daughter
>grows up and gets blacked anyway
That's why

people who are infertile are cucked by default so thats not surprising.

>the jew outlaws this technology in (((white))) nations
>used exclusively by the chinks to bioengineer supersoldiers
>supersoldiers are all blue eyed blond with aryan features because that has been the measure of beauty for over two millenium

I don't know how to feel about this.

cuz it actually hast worked

>Choose baby race
>99% white
>Choose baby eye color:
>99% blue
>Choose baby IQ:
>99% Asian

Multiculturalist want to destroy ethnicity and create a brown mush race where no one is special. Eugenicists want to have a pure race of overlords where genius level IQ is the median.

Fuck both of them, I just want my kids to have a fighting chance at happiness.

They will come.

The first step is to Finnish identifying the IQ genes.

Then you do IVF on 30 or 300 eggs and implant the onesthat suit your desires

(Btw if every kid was born that way out if 300 eggs selecting for high I than the US alone would produce an Einstein every 8 years.)

No, it's because only (((THEM))) will be rich enough to access it.

>I just want my kids to have a fighting chance at happiness
GLHF with so-called multiculturalists who are currently winning

Because you need a shitload of money , idiot

I'm pretty sure we would soon end up with alien looking girls and inteligent but all sort of mentally fucked up boys. Sort of like with this horse
instagram.com/p/BerBUdqFu61/?utm_source=ig_embed

lmao instagram.com/p/BfI-QqUlkow/?utm_source=ig_embed

If designer babies ever became a mainstream, viable and affordable thing blacks and whites would switch skin colours overnight.

>Designer Babies.

I had Armani tattooed on mine.

Not at all!

Using the IVF selection method it would be fairly cheap. Even at today's high price. Say 10k-15k per kid at today's prices.

Cheaper if it goes mainstream.

Get a 3 year loan and even at 15k cost with a HUGE interest rate it's a $100 a week.

In 300 eggs chances are two average 56%ers will get about 3 eggs fertilized with IQ potential of 145 or higher.

That is HUGE!!!!!! Compared to the average IQ 100 average for the 56% mutt.

That's the cost of a single year of a cheap private highschool to get a life outcome that will be on average greater that that of an 100iq person who has all private tutors and went to yale

Isn't that like cuck in almost? Are all the genes the designer baby carries yours and your spouses or if I want a taller baby will they take the tall genes from Tyrone.

When i can gift a child with gills or wings, i'll be interested. Would my kids love to fly or swim the oceans ? Yes. Some adaptions could be wonderful things for humanity. Wasting such technology to artificially effect a frivolous eye or hair colours and concept of beauty seems wrong however.

it is the most retarded idea ever. kys

scuba tank, aeroplane

I want a son with the wings and talons of an osprey, so he could pick up bitches and rape them in his nest.

>asian IQ
Wow congratz you created an aryan body with the mindset of a fucking drone that can do nothing but copy things.
You must not have a lot of asians where you live because their IQ isn't worth having

Reliance on technology is sub par. Genetic adaption may become necessary if we wish to colonise other planets with harsh biospheres.

not unless you're propagating genes that you already have which are recessive. I have dark hair and brown eyes, my grandpa had blonde hair though. some of my family members, both with dark hair and brown eyes can and have given birth to children with light skinned features.

>inb4 amerimutt
wrong. balkans.

Why would you think that is a photoshop? There is nothing in that photo to suggest it.

>take yours and your wife's genes, select the best combination of them
>replace with someone's else genes that are damaged or inefficient

Only cucks will cling to biology while chad goes full cyborg.

Technology > Biology

my-fashionbank.com/models/user/4728.html

Jesus how inbreed your family is?
Are you living in scottish highlands fucking sheep and nieces?
Regular slavic or scandinavian cute female child.

> Technology > Biology
you say that like there's a difference.

because med niggers are ugly.

>YES GOYIM produce a child to work in my office in 30 years!!!!!!

t. inbred snownigger

future babies will be brown haired and green eyed.

found the poolak

Digital non-organic computing > Analog organic computing

Big difference.

Filters does not equall photoshop.

we don't have the tech yet, you don't want to fuck up a few jeans and get a potato

but they already exist japanese iq and space elf beauty

How does that work though? They just go there and select from a computer screen? Elaborate.

>Choosing asian IQ over Askhenazi or WASP
And this is why youre a fucking burger

Its not good enough yet. Give it another decade. It will be everywhere.

If you can afford a designer baby, you can afford two fucking coach tickets retard.

>Arab
>Calls Aryans inbred
>Literally 80 Average IQ

finnish woman must be captured and use to repopulate all europe

>if everyone's jewish, no one is.

The real final solution.

Genetic adaptation is so defeatist. Terraform that planet and civil engineer nature like a real man!

WE ARE MISSING A FUCKING HUGE POINT
the experiment we already done regarding selection (crops and livestock) created a problem of DISEASES because more homogeneous population get WIPED OUT by a single strain of pathogens
althought we are not physically ubermensch the genetic diversity (between and inside races) assures resilience
Tl;dr: genetic programmation of kids can lead to an incredible risk of human extinction by some plague we don't know yet

Serious answer: our generic knowledge is rudamentary. If you manipulate a very specific part in the DNA you might be happy thay you just changed the person’s eyecolor... but that change might require other changed which you neglected to understand which at the end creates problems including diseases.

In other words, we don’t know how to create designer babies. We don’t even know how to create designer cows.

>afraid to show his flag
>boasts about smarts despite the fact that the Mediterranean created civilization as we know it and 90% of inventions
>"the average IQ in country x is... because lynn says so"
i smell butthurt and retardation

>an incredible risk of human extinction by some plague we don't know yet
That's no different from now except that the people trying to come up with a cure would be much smarter and healthier to start with.

say hail to the new eva of europe

r a r e

Newfag

Neuenfag.

nuevo maricone

Do you really want pure white looking kids with black brains , if the price is right blacks will make all their kids look like white chads

Technology is not there yet?

this is the correct response. high-iq northern europeans are the master race.

We need a law where Qts who are 7+ needs at least 2 babies before they will get their citizenship.

never thought of it this way. seems like the next logical step in genetic engineering.

got a laff out of me

>Came across three infertile couples

>If you'd have come inside the women, they could have saved the time and cost of adoption.

Because designer babies would be white
That's why

ARE YOU KIDDING?? THEN NO ONE WOULD WANNA BE BLACK OR BROWN.

yes, but an homogeneous population is the perfect growing substratus on which a pathogen,
people can be smarter but having this extremely risky situation couls not be worth it imh

Buddy, you know that snowniggers are the least inbred niggers around right?

Most inbred ones are arabniggers because they fuck their mothers and sisters and cousins, when they are not busy with the goat.

ummmmmmmmmm lol

I have my doubts about that

>the year is 2098
>after 3 generation of embryo implantation and genetic screening we remove all inheritable diseases
>average testing score nation wide increase, surpassing even Japanese universities
>population rate remains a constant 2.5 >genetically altering the human genome to make it more metabolically efficient, genetically modified gut bacteria make it so humans can make all their essential vitamins
>fusion power is the penultimate power generation means, post poning all energy and fuel concerns for millions of years
>humans make two planet system with Venus in 100,000 years time, while retreating Earth and Venus to compensate for solar expansion
>Using cybernetic bodies and androids, humans develop means to make a engine that captures star emits ions and fuses them to make a nuclear scram jets that works at relativistic speeds

t. cuck

Show your flag Germany.

>Why hasn't designer baby technology gone mainstream yet?
"ethics" regarding manipulation of the human genome.
> Are they afraid that the welfare state will disappear, or that an army of superior Aryans will gas them all?
No, more like they are afraid that 1: with genetic health defects able to be eliminated prenatally that this will deal a crushing blow to the health insurance industry and 2: They fear that since this technology will initially be limited only to the wealthy that this will cause the divide between economic classes to be widened with the rich becoming some kind of master race... or something typical brainlet sci fi alarmist bullshit.