Heard lots of rumours from various sauces saying Q is about to drop something big on Hillary...

Heard lots of rumours from various sauces saying Q is about to drop something big on Hillary. Has Sup Forums heard any such rumours?

Maybe she's going to visit Gitmo for awhile.

Q isn't dropping shit. Q has no part in doing anything other than lulling boomers into a state of mental paralysis.

BASED Q

will FUCK UP the DEEP STATE

FOLLOW the CRUMBS

fuck off shareblue, we've already won, stop fighting it

Q here ama

Q predicted this.

>shareblue

Q doesnt drop anything, its just one of the people in the Q group informing the people. The shit about Hillary is going to drop anyway and they're just telling you about it. Apparently there's a video that no one will be able to deny.

>a video
there are many, question is: who has the balls to drop them?

>Heard lots of rumours from various sauces saying Q is about to drop something big on Hillary. Has Sup Forums heard any such rumours?

I've hard rumors that you're a fucking nigger

I'm Q, marry me

Share Blue Pedo Faggot found .
Right here.
Sorry butt hurt . Your queen and her court are circling the bowl hard and the video release will be the final purge to flush those giant corn encrusted TURDS all the way to GITMO
Enjoy the show and the future unemployment.
Oh Yah. How's the resume going?
Not going to be many takers when you list criminal Media Matters as past employment.
Waaaaaa hahahahaha

Everyone knows the shills on Sup Forums are all Jews, Israelis and Mossad. Shareblue isn't around you fucking faggot. It's 2018.

fuck off shill

pol wrote this

you've already been outed as a shill why continue the charade?

Then WHY would the Jew's and Mousad shill for Hillary & DNC ???
Hint. They wouldn't ,fag

Q is part of the "GAME"

Q here, holy moly it’s bad guys,, I’ve been deep spying on the reg and I don’t know what’s real.