New waifu of the season?

New waifu of the season?

HECK YEAH

That shade of hair please me greatly. mayb

>Seasonal waifus
When did Sup Forums become a den of unfaithful sluts?

Wait, what rule did he break?

Pls give me a reason to keep watching, im 8m in and want to drop this shit so bad

>waifu of the season
Fuck off, retard

Being too smart for survival game series.
There is no reason to watch, it's a terrible survival game series with nothing good going for it. Everyone is retarded and shit happens because magical virus and plot needs to move on.

>psychotic bitch

Fixed that for you.

Kill yourself

Taking unnecessary actions, which apparently means trying to kill another classmate. Vague rules, what a great game.

Can we all agree this will be AOTS?

Probably not.

It will be meme of the season

Depends on how they go about the deaths
Depends on how the ending goes
If the ending is cliche and it's only him or him and the main girl then it's shit I need a plot twist

Kill yourself.

Sup Forums has always been pretty slutty, though the unfaithful part seems worse in recent years.

Is no one watching this anime? This is like the only thread.

so you can participate in discussion threads. The best part of Mayoiga will be the best part of this too.

Can we agree that waifu=/=cute anime girl and that OP swallows gallons of cum every day?

The other thread was slow and deleted for whatever reason despite being ontopic and no gore spam while certain trash threads, like the niidame one, still stayed up till they reached page 10.

Is this anime original or does it have a manga/ln?
If it does can someone spoil me?

>seasonal waifu

she has really bad issues, man
obvious from 'falling in love' with an average joe she didn't even talk to too much

WHY IS NO ONE HERE ASKING THE REAL FUCKING QUESTIONS

ONE GUY IN THE CLASSROOM HAS A KING GAME RULE HE CAN ADD

HE CAN LITERALLY TELL EVERYONE TO KILL THEMSELVES AND HE WOULD WIN

Because everyone is retarded.
>Can give ANY order you want to yourself.
Order: Touch the King

True but if this would happened to me in real life
(Yes I know it will never) I wouldn't be densed as fuck like everyone.

Also why would you waste your one chance to get some pussy? I would rather try to survive for the game. Shit I would make a rule like this
Order: (Insert your name) Can't die by the kings game/ Will survive the kings game

You'd just burn to death like Ria did for trying to be a cheeky cunt with the game.

If you had to add a order which order you would add?

What did he do? I'm fresh into this haven't read the novel.

T H I S
H
I
S

She tried fucking with the virus and ended up burning to death after spouting buncha try-hard "WINNING!" bs.

Wait someone just spoiled me on another forum.
Did MC really cuck himself? He let his friend fuck his gf?

>kissrapist
>waifu material

So who is the King?

I am going to gamble it is the MC's ex wanting to be with him so she targeted him again. Think Mirai Nikki

Did you not watch the first 10seconds of the show? His ex is dead.

Yes, he tries saving everyone and ends up saving no one because all of his solutions lead to more people getting killed. Well, he did delay his BFFs' death.

I thought that was a flash forward

>Order: (Insert your name) Can't die by the kings game/ Will survive the kings game
It isn't some magic shield spell. If you fail a kings game then you will be punished twice. Once for failing and once for failing to survive the king's game.

It's actually just smartphone virus working off of magic.

Fuck that man I wouldn't be a cuck. Sucks for him though now he has to live with that shit.

No it's a flashback.

Fuck then I'll do it like the first guy said and get some free pussy then
Order: Hottest girl in class has to have sex with me

I don't know why I thought anything else

So how the fuck is the order for the manga?

Ousama Game: Renda Kitori
Ousama Game: Shuukyoku
Ousama Game: Kigen

Or is Kigen first then renda?

Then why didn't MC get killed as well? He literally made everyone gather up in one place and ran to the homes of people to try and keep them awake/save them.

This anime is retarded.

>Touch the king
>Doesn't know who the king is
>Dies

Dumb seasonal fags.

Goes blind actually, thus only able to live off of touching others. Fitting punishment for being dumb.

Why is she so fucking thirsty?

There must be a catch right?

Not like you can

Yes. OP is a faggot.

Yes, MC is going to be NTR'd once again because the author can't contain his fetish.

Because it'll be a fun trainwreck and everyone loves a good trainwreck.

just marathoned the first ep, what did i think?

This.

Remember boys, this is a comedy anime.

because it's literally wrote by a horny pervert so he is just writing his ideals with a "twist"

>show starts with a guy gasping underwater
Are you guys actually taking this shit seriously?

>tfw no cute girl that will fall in love with you for no reason

I am so fucking jealous why cant this happen to me

She does this just to drive the NTR experience harder for MC

>harder
He let his friend fuck his previous gf so that he won't die Can't get any harder.

Is she the king?

NTR sex orders.

No, it's the phone

and it didn't matter since they both died in the end
he literally just cucked himself for no reason

Oh, no wonder MC is all hung over some other girl.

>seasonal waifu
Don't do this.

Wait so there can only be one winner of kings game? Then what's the point of even trying to survive if it's rigged at the end that one of you has to kill each other?

The point is you can not win the game

It's never stated outright that only one person survives, just orders get more and more extreme in plucking people out and psychologically guiding everyone towards killing each other, but sometimes you get punished for killing each other while at other times you don't because it depends on the mood of the virus in how it defines its own rules.

the virus must become strong, and thats not even the last order

So might as well drop dead at the very first order.

But it never stated anyone will survive either

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE I JUST REMEMBERED

I rate this show 6/10 on the trainwreak/dumpster fire appeal scale. re:Creators has yet to be topped in terms of pure b8 worthiness.

>So might as well drop dead at the very first order.

why do you think MC tried to do that? he just ended one kings game not long after the events of this one

Didn't he choose not to continue the kings game but was forced too anyways?

he passed the virus to his daughter chiemi and natsuko and they continued it in a sense he did started it, idiot should've remain a virgin

How the fuck does a phone game make a virus go into your semen?

it didn't started as a phone game. it was a real virus first, and it went into the first MC's village and killed pretty much all of them except him, he then managed to survive,
the goverment got him on a facility of R&D but then it went under and they just left him be thinking the virus went dormat

he then got a wife and 2 daughters, the daughters had the virus with them and then some mumbo jumbo wild magick happened

I know one of the daughter, Chiemi becomes MC's gf but what happens with the other daughter?

here is where things dont make sense because this is from the second ousama game side

>anime is an adaptation as well
Oh well. Time to spoil myself.

Which manga should I read first then?

Virus awards MC for passing the game:
In the end MC chooses to date the twin sister to replace Chiemi for his wish.

>cucked mc cucks himself then cucks his girlfriend with her sister
This is next leveling cucking

The one called Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori), it's bad, but it was the first one.
Kigen is slightly better, but enjoying it later is better.
Shuukyoku, if you want to get spoiled on current series.

and this is from the end of first ousama

is kigen after shuukyoku or before?

kigen is the first one then renda hitori, shuukyoku is the one the anime is adaptating

Kigen is the origin of all the shit. It's a prequel.

So go with Kigen first then renda hitori then shuukyoku?

>season

Kill yourself, cunt.

MC also gets to: Make a girl fall for him, go blind for him, and then kill herself for him while he is still steady with Chiemi.

that's chronologically yes, i dont think shuukyoku is translated thought, kigen and renda hitori are fully translated

Is this girl the sister of MC's ex-gf?

Only one survivor is possible. Main girl survives.

>MC gets at least 3 fucking girls
This is bad writing how are people supporting him?

>Main girl survives
>crazy girl for no reason wanting MC guys dick

he was helping them follow rules. If he wasn't too late he would have been killed for trying to save the first hanged person.

Remember when she introduced herself and told nobuaki her name and he flipped out?yes

she survives because she's fucking crazy

>how are people supporting him
Because almost no one else is taking action at all and is 'trying' to offer them some consolation.
Those who don't view him as saviour are the only ones outside his dick field.

Four girls actually: another one sets herself on fire for him while in attempt to rid of the virus so that he has a chance at winning after spending whole series spouting about how she's all about WINNING.
And as far as bad writing for: alot of shit happens by luck to always favour the MC.