Tourists Threatening To Cancel Iceland Trips If Circumcision Ban Goes Through

>As Iceland’s child circumcision ban still looms on the horizon, tourists are contacting tour companies in the country, threatening to cancel their vacations if the ban goes through.

>The matter was brought to light in Bakland Ferðaþjónusunnar, a Facebook group for Icelandic tour guides. There, Jón Gunnar Benjamínsson of Iceland Unlimited posted a screenshot of an email his company received:

>Some other tour guides and managers reported receiving similar e-mails. Their response, however, has ranged between bemusement to apathy.

>“Raise your hand if you’ve lost a lot of business due to: whaling, driving in the right lane, the atheism of Icelanders, a statement from the government about anything, that places are open on the Sabbath, or anything else,” one guide asked the group. “People who send these statements never really intended to enjoy what the country has to offer.”

>Others were decidedly puzzled as to why tour guides would be held responsible for legislation that the Icelandic government is proposing. No one was particularly worried about losing business.

grapevine.is/news/2018/03/06/tourists-threatening-to-cancel-iceland-trips-if-circumcision-ban-goes-through/

What?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

>defending the rights of the children is utter nonsense

>implying Iceland wants jewish and muslim tourists shitting up their island

>“Raise your hand if you’ve lost a lot of business due to: whaling, driving in the right lane, the atheism of Icelanders, a statement from the government about anything, that places are open on the Sabbath, or anything else,” one guide asked the group. “People who send these statements never really intended to enjoy what the country has to offer.”

>if you’ve lost a lot of business due to: [...] places are open on the Sabbath

This isn't the first time Jews have complained about Iceland, I see.

>oy vey our 2% global population will boycott you goyim!
oh I am laffin

Why wonder what kind of tourists are behind this?

>(((tourists)))
Israeli tourists routinely get banned from hotels because they behave like rock stars.

Mentions jews and muhhmadians as brothers. Good, keep telling the world about your bromance for one another, helps to wake up normies about the jewcery going on.

of course nobody cares. it's still paradise whether or not the jews come with their money.

You keep your foreskin we keep our shekels

Try 0.2% of world pop.
Only 2% of usa

They don't even try to hide it.
They are good at corruption, but awful at shutting it down.

Btw, what a fucking cunt, holy shit then they wonder why people hate their guts.
>I will agitate among our large Boston Jewish community against tourism in Iceland
>If it passes, you can expect repercussions worldwide

Just how out of touch with reality are they? For fucks sake

>child circumcision ban
Awesome desu

Sounds like foreigners attempting to decide your laws for you.

Are you really Israeli? I remember reading recently that only 1 in 50 Israeli Jews makes it to adulthood with his foreskin intact. It's so ingrained into the religion and culture that going against the grain is extremely rare. But then again...a generation ago, even 1 in 50 might have seemed inconceivable? What do you think?

Oh, wait. That statistic may have also included Jewish adults who were born outside Israel but immigrated. So the number of Jewish boys born in Israel who don't have a bris milah might actually be slightly lower than 1 in 50.

it's not even 2%
it's like 1.5%

There is a fuckton of Russians and East Europeans here who are not cut, myself included. Almost everyone in my family is Christian, the Russian aliya is a scam lol. But for proper Jewish Israelis I think that you're right.

oy vey

oy vey now I have to fly all the way to the US to mutilate my kids

>burger education