Why does everyone in the alt-right look so low T?

Why does everyone in the alt-right look so low T?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_woJ7Rl2mI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did the protesters get in front of his gun?

This is a good time to remind people to only pull a gun if your life is in danger. Hollywood has lied to you your entire life. Brandishing will always be prosecuted. Guns are to defend your life. Pull them only when you are going to do that.

You guys know the entire protest was staged right? Michigan is on spring break right now. Nobody is on campus.

LE is NOT your friend

i did not know that, but i don't pay attention to any of this nonsense aside from what gets posted here, so my ignorance is unsurprising and I intend to do nothing about it.

fuck off James

No shit. These things are always funded by the corrupt elite. Most of the Left is astroturf.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_woJ7Rl2mI

Yep. Though that doesn't mean he didn't fear for his life. Anyone have vid?

what's crazy is how the alt right has kind of become a thing though, it was a made up title that came out of nowhere. now even here people are saying they are alt right. i've never seen something so unpopular get forced so successfully, somebody in the shill factory needs a promotion.

It's not a thing. They have no following, why do you think people like Mike Enoch need to spam their shitty show on here every time it comes out? They "leak" the podcast because nobody buys it.

Because alt-right is made-up controlled opposition, not actual right wing.

Alt-right is a psyops

The alt-right it's the world largest asian counter intelligence operative.

Let me guess, Shlomo. Being "right-wing" is all about muh lower taxes

Wtf I love starving now

Public service announcement:
Only pull your gun if you intend to empty the mag INTO someone who poses an “immediate threat”

Why do you think they are obsessed with concept of manliness? This board is full of faggots who analyze peoples jawlines, noses and brows like a bunch of teen girls who are unsure of their own looks. Very petty and superficial people.

You can imagine some jawless fatty get a lil bit of boost to his confidence when he can come to this secret club and see pics of soyboys with their retarded expressions, eyeglasses and bad hairlines. He checks those pics and he is like "lol at least i'm not an effeminate soyboy, even if i'm virgin and manlet and I can't overcome my fear of talking to people"

because you need a trigger to get red-pilled
for most it's their inadequacy to the degenerate world
if you're successful you don't really ask questions

high test six pack chads are too busy slaying 10/10s and making millions.

shill thread. get fucked nigger. you are a faggot, have a sage

Who else would blame all their problems on others instead of doing something about them?

Looks normal bruh. What you think everyone yankside looks like brad pitt?

True.

He looks like a sociopath. That's the type of guy you would want in your corner.

This

More importantly, why do they all look like mutts?