Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/03/04/mitch-mcconnell-senate-resistance-obstruction/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1520440149577.gif
archive.is/LupIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Thanks for baking!

MAGA

McConnell is allowing Democrats to work 2.5 days a week before hitting the campaign trail while also obstructing 139 of the president’s nominees. Why isn’t McConnell enforcing a Senate rule that would get Trump’s nominees confirmed a hell of a lot faster?

McConnell could be forcing the Dems to speak for all 30hrs, post-cloture. They would have to produce 30 different senators to “run” all 30 hrs. 23 Dem senators are up for re-election this year, forcing them to speak for 30hrs with 30 diff senators limits their ability to campaign

Senate Majority Leader knows this, so why isn’t he enforcing the Senate rules? By not doing this, he is allowing the Dems to not only work less days in Senate & campaign more at home (ALL 23 of them), but he’s also allowing the Dems to block crucial nominees like Richard Grenell.

Why?

dailycaller.com/2018/03/04/mitch-mcconnell-senate-resistance-obstruction/

BRAAAPPP SNIFF
MAGA

Thanks for baking, fren

BREAKING: White House: Mexico, Canada, others may be exempted from steel, aluminum tariffs under national security 'carve-outs

Well?

TRUMP'S GOING AFTER MY VIDYA

i.4cdn.org/pol/1520440149577.gif

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFF

VIDEO GAMES

What arbitration? What are they talking about?

HERE WE GO

1/2

>BREAKING: White House: Mexico, Canada, others may be exempted from steel, aluminum tariffs under national security 'carve-outs'
Bets on how they'll force them to match US tariff on China

Jeff is WOKE
also why the hell is the Justice department building named after RFK? i know he was the Attorney General but really?

McTurtle needs to go. He was good for what he has done but he needs to be turned to turtle soup.

2/2

Thats why they call it the swamp, its all a fucking uniparty shitfest, even as the Dem party is full of kikes/communists/negros/spics that would lynch Republicans in the streets

They want to "play fair" or "follow the rules" or "uphold senate traditions" as if things are the same as 100 years ago

>500K
>1.2M
LMAO and that was with direhard Republicans staying home.

>video games
>too violent
I know nothing is going to come out of the meeting, but I disagree with that one.

MORE: White House says potential tariff exemptions could extend to countries other than Canada and Mexico based on national security

Fuck off troll. These threads are a joke. Stop making them

>NEED NEW BAKER
OP IS SHOAH'D BY WORK MILFS
>NEED NEW BAKER
OP IS SHOAH'D BY WORK MILFS

Best Buy truly is FBIniggers

>Traitors and spies
>Given proper burials
This is an outrage

checked

smart thing to do would be invite the workers and mgmt to WH, get some photo ops and soundbites for the midterms and bank em for 2020 too

Because he was AG

and he got got

Good. Keep the family together

You got warned?

That's why I'm glad he's meeting with these people. So we can put this shit to bed. It's not a bad thing for Trump to ask these people their thoughts and change his opinion about this issue.

good, they will be much happier in his shithole country than staying here in this racist country

what kind of dog do you have? Either way just stay very consistent for the first few months. Bare minimum first month. You can also spray things with apple bitters or apple cider vinegar? i cant remember which. But dogs don't like the taste so they usually stop chewing on things they're not supposed to chew on.

ah thats a good point then, didnt see that point of view.

No I've literally got to go meet a milf for work

>BREAKING: Melania Trump files for divorce
BREAKING: Melania Trump files for divorce
>BREAKING: Melania Trump files for divorce

Here's to hoping that Sessions is everything liberals fear.

>SNIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFF
>webum

You better be right or the tariffs won't mean much if the chinks can still funnel their steel into NAFTA countries.

Source faggot.

This is a dumb move. Mexico - and to an extent, Canada - are the main dumping grounds for Chinese steel imports other than South Korea. Giving a carve out to these two allows NAFTA shennanigans to continue.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK ALL YOU RUSSIAN KEKS.

>I think certain races are more inclined to vote for a certain system bcs they are that race.
I hope you didn't just figure that out

you lucky bastard
gib job

You're just making things up now. Sad little man.

>has to get made up to go to the gym
I hate whores.

BENUS IN BAGINUS IN BENUS :OOOOO

Trump is meeting with video-game programmers tomorrow, trying to make schools safer.

Cool, deport her

P-Post her thighs pls

no wonder they make you give your fingerprint to trade in your old video games

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

What's the point of the tariffs if China can just dump steel in Canada and Mexico? What a fucking joke, Paul Ryan probably did this. That guy is a huge fag who needs to step down. His economic beliefs are based on a fucking former football player.

dumb idiotposter

>WH: Mexico, Canada could receive tariff exemptions

archive.is/LupIE

Because the Kennedy's merged with the Onasis family
There are literally the most powerful family in US history, they're ZOG incarnate
Therefore Jew propaganda pushed them to be "so amazing" in every possible way imaginable and one of the best ways to do that is name shit after them

WHITE HOUSE SAYS THERE WILL BE POTENTIAL TARIFF EXEMPTIONS FOR MEXICO AND CANADA ON THE BASIS OF NATIONAL SECURITY, EXEMPTIONS WILL BE DECIDED ON A COUNTRY BY COUNTRY BASIS BASED ON NATIONAL SECURITY

Nah Sarah actually said that and it makes sense. Theres security reasons why it makes sense. It could be important to need to move large amounts of materials/commerce between the US and Canada specifically but also Mexico because of certain factories that produce stuff for the military

>tfw you will never be this aesthetic

>illegal whites
No such thing

Probably true. It would mean that beaners and LEAFS won't be skirting NAFTA rules by being Chinese dumping grounds.

they are so fucking desperate for this stormy Daniels shit to stick,holy fuck

Vidya rots your brain son

> This is a dumb move. Mexico - and to an extent, Canada - are the main dumping grounds for Chinese steel imports other than South Korea. Giving a carve out to these two allows NAFTA shennanigans to continue.
I agree and posted extensively about it today. My bet is that the admin will force them to either impose the same tariffs on China or to keep them on a strict quota

>tfw she notices you

This post had real promise til the last paragraph, especially the last word.

Better not happen.

As previously reported, NYT confirms that President Trump is expected to formally sign off on imposing tariffs on steel and aluminum imports at noon on Thursday, although "advisers close to the White House emphasized that the timing could change."

The tariffs, however, would not go into effect immediately, however, with a two-week implementation period required under the statue that gives the president authority to impose the measures. That could give countries or companies a chance to submit input and try to sway the administration’s plan, according to the people familiar with the deliberations.

HANDS OFF MY VIDYA REEEEEEE

Leafs even spurge out IRL

>What's the point of the tariffs if China can just dump steel in Canada and Mexico?
See .

R A U S
A
U
S

It just says 'non-citizens' not necessarily illegals.

Also there were a lot of illegal-Irish in Boston

CALIFORNIA TRIP CONFIRMED

GOING INTO THE BELLY OF THE BEAST

ICE does nab Irish illegals.

>comping retail workers
ayy lmao

No

what really?

Your right this includes green card holders.

How does she know?!

*UPDATE*

IT HAS NOW BEEN 4 PRESS CONFERENCES WITHOUT JIM ACOSTA BEING ASKED A QUESTION

I REPEAT

IT HAS NOW BEEN 4 PRESS CONFERENCES WITHOUT JIM ACOSTA BEING ASKED A QUESTION

>Racist attack
>Because you cursed at someone you we're fighting
This is getting ridiculous

I don't want Trump anywhere near Commiefornia.

> CALIFORNIA TRIP CONFIRMED
> GOING INTO THE BELLY OF THE BEAST
To Calexico wall site?

FROM MY CHEETOH STAINED HANDS

I will celebrate each new power of 2 it reaches

Ooohh son. Don't you know how I'm feeling right about now?

1st time watching Sarah, she did really well. That one attractive lady she talked to near the end scares me.

>IT HAS NOW BEEN 4 PRESS CONFERENCES WITHOUT JIM ACOSTA BEING ASKED A QUESTION

Time to keep an eye on his twitter for salt

>recently graduate with bachelor's degree in PSCI
>parent who gives awful advice keeps telling me to "apply to work at the white house"

Why are baby boomers literally retarded? They aren't hiring people who just fucking graduated who have no relevant work experience, why do they think you can just shake somebody's hand and get a nice middle class salary just like that? I hate them so much.

Smooth collie

Heston was rushed into being their spokesperson and I will curse their name the rest of my days because of it

What's with the whore earings?

Oops