In case of Russian invasion of Euro-Countries

Would there be enough cohesion in EU-countries to side with Arabs against Russians? Or would we have civil wars between Arabs and ethnics in our country.

Right now most of us live in Apartheid societies without interacting that much with the ghetto-arabs. However in case of emergency, there is no way most of us, even the soyboys would join side by side with these ghetto-islamists? What is your theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc49Zot93QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lJTzzVsUNAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bumping your own thread what a faggot
Listen here poofter cunt Russia doesn’t want to invade you stop regurgitating what the leftist media says
You should worry about your Islamic hordes that are rapidly replacing you,
Your countries will be 50% white in 15-25 years and you’ll still be worried about the Russian scapegoat

I am not worried about Russia though. I dont think you understand what I am trying to get at here.

Russians = superior to arabs lol

nice try , kys kike

what the fuck are you talking about

NO!
We get the Russian invasion, not you!

You can’t ally with arabs you just buy their oil for cheap prices and fund Muslims in a country you dislike to go full snackbar

I don’t think you realise these ghetto Muslims will not fight a war for you they are there to take your money and fuck your women they don’t give a shit about your country

Why the fuck would Russia invade ? Europe has a large standing army, then you have America then you have China that’ll quickly jump on he bandwagon so they can steal Siberia and the Far East from Russia, Russia’s military is more so about defence whilst glassing whoever has invaded them

I am talking about if the NWO makes us get into a war with Russia. Which unless people are fucking blind you see they're trying to do.

How would ethnic divisions in our own countries play out vs Russians.

NATO exists to keep America in, Russia out and Germany down.

1) Of course they would not unite with us, this is what I wanted to discuss. I think we would have a civil war between ethnic people and Ghetto-islamists on top of war with Russia.

2) If you havent noticed the kikes are trying hard to get us into a war with Russia due to media manipulation. To rule war out with Russia is ridiculous, not because Russia wants a war, but because the NWO wants a war.

Well jaan you cuck
It’s just a final push to kill off the large portions of white who have balls whilst Ahmed and Mehmet will be at your home raping and pillaging

You are retarded, we will probably within 10 years have a civil war in Europe between Arabs and natives, I am just trying to discuss different scenarios or what could happen.

>arabs would go fighting and defending your country

lmao they fled from their own countries leaving woman and children behind, what makes you think they will fight for your country which they 99% hate

>side with Arabs against Russians
What kind of a dichotomy is this? It doesn't even make sense.
What makes you think that the migrants would even participate in the fighting? They would most likely just use the chaos to their advantage to go loot and rape freely.
>even the soyboys
I'm not even going to bother to respond to this.

Fuck you. The day ruskies come ill join them. I hope they let me lead honorable Gerrit Kist batallion.

"Fighting along arabs against russians". What a moron.

I would honestly side with the Russians in such a scenario. Never ever side with islamic apes

What the fuck are all of you guys illiterate??

I said even the soyboys WOULDNT side with arabs.

I asked if a civil war WOULD be likely between Arabs and ethnic people in our countries.

Eurocucks who wouldn't defend their nations ITT

>he thinks russia is going to invade europe
lol

I don't think they would, I think that if e.g. the Netherlands would be at war with Russians they would simultaneously be at civil war with Arabs.

The cohesion in our countries that we had in WW2 is gone.
I think I would too, Russians are closer to us culturally - white, christian.

They can try, it is in the realm of possibility.

There would be the same level of cohesion as you'd find in the Russian army, although possibly for different reasons.

>Russian invasion
Pretty fucking unlikely.

how can russia invade europe when it's already in europe

But Russia failed with military way back in Ukraine. Now we choose financing any clowns that agree to work with us and they have more chances for success. See: UKIP, Jobbik, Trump. On the other side sometimes this tactics fails, try to remember Le Pen in 2k18 for example

I dont think they will invade Europe. I think the NWO is definitely building up to an armed conflict between Europe and Russia however. Anyone who doesn't believe me, check the media narrative.

This. NATO aggression is at its highest in decades.

We mean central Europe

This is what i mean, exactly what you wrote. The left says Russia is attacking, the right says a war with Russia can never possibly happen.

Both are naive cucks.

War with Russia is within the realm of possibility, just look at our media. The rhetoric of our leaders, all the weapons that is flooding in on both sides etc etc.

I don't even think Russia wants this war. But NATO is pushing it.

No dissing, but why the fuck do Russians would need this "invasion"? Did you ask yourself?

Again, as I said in previous posts, I don't think you guys want it. I think the NWO wants it, it is more the West who is pushing towards a war with you guys.

They are building up a hysterical media narrative, anyone asked themselves why they are doing this? I mean it might be COMPLETELY innocent, but I don't know, I just wanted to hear your guys opinions on it.

>e.g. the Netherlands would be at war with Russians they would simultaneously be at civil war with Arabs
Stating the blatantly obvious
>Russians are closer to us culturally
Only superficially and from afar. In reality they would get along the the Arabs better than with Europeans. Russia has a completely different mentality from most of Europe, they value authority over independence and freedom, always have, just look at their history, not a single moment where they would be striving for freedom and/or stereotypically European values. Only conquest and complete domination - much like the Muslim world.

The Arabs would just shoot you in the back. WTF are you even thinking. In case of a military conflict a country like Sweden will have to fight two fights at the same time. One aggressor from the outside, and the other, the Arabs, from the inside. IMO Sweden would collapse.

I really don’t think there will be a civil war if anything America would fund the islamists in your country during the civil war
Start red pulling your threads and organise right not groups America doesn’t look after allies, look at how the Americans just abandoned the Kurds to the Turks

To be fair, aside from the USA, I don't think any NATO country actually wants escalation of conflict. Maybe the Eurocrats want to so they can keep Russia out of the EU market, something that would open up if tensions lowered. Any actual war will be met with strategic nukes and nobody wants that.

As for the "Russia doesn't want war" argument, it adds up pretty well with the fact that their military is built for defense and prolonged fighting, not an aggressive blitz.

Yeah I think it would too. Or rather, be forced subdue itself to Russian rule within 30 minutes.

This, you're correct.

I am jsut wondering, why is our media pushing this narrative though, that Russians are trying to have a war?

Is it in order to subdue their own populations into thinking war with Russia is justifiable?

This would however, as many people have agreed with me on previous posts, only result in civil war within the countries too. I am just trying to get at what our dear leaders are trying to accomplish here?

Then there won't be any world left to establish their rotting old order. Relax, it's time for cyber and proxy warfare.
But on the other hand you can always create another Iron Curtain like you did after ww2 and bark on us from the safe distance

Russia is a scapegoat so you don’t unite against your Arabic problem
Look at France
Soon you’re going to have another Islamic country armed with nukes
You think the pakis were bad with nukes ? Wait until you have an Islamic neighbour like France on your border armed with nukes

>I am just trying to get at what our dear leaders are trying to accomplish here
Sucking american dick. It's been common practice for 70 years. You don't need to know very much modern history to know this.

yes yes, fight the white man by allying with the tanned man.

fucking idiot.

65% chances of Russia winning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc49Zot93QQ

And to your "cohesion" question. I'm 100% sure that your arabs and all the rest of your "citizens" would use any kind of state of emergency as another possibility to loot, kill and destroy. I would say it's a pretty dangerous situation, speaking strategically.

I dont personally have anything against Russia though, seemingly you are investing in our nationalist causes. To me it seems no other country is trying to save dying Europe more than Russia is.

Now, I don't know why you are doing this, I doubt it is only because it benefits us, for some reason this probably benefits you. But honestly I'd pick you helping us limit the Arab invasion over the Arab invasion itself any day.

>you can always create another Iron Curtain
It was the Soviet Union who did that, not the west.
As much as I hate to say this but building walls is not a very European thing to do, it doesn't come naturally.

id side with russia over pakis anyday

I agree with you. It is clear, this is what they do. Arabs are not even nationalist to their own countries - but rather to their OWN CLAN. They will look and destroy everything that is not their own Clan, this is why they are so fucking retarded.

Oh fuck off! Fuck off, we don't care what happens to your fucking caliphate, faggots. We don't care if eurocucks will be genocided and replaced by muslims, we don't give a fuck. We have our own business to do. Eat shit and die already, for fuck's sake. I really hope muslims will kill you all, you deserve it.

>no other country is trying to save dying Europe more than Russia is.
But we don't. It's your own mess. We have enough troubles at home and at our borders.

You don't invest in UKIP? You don't invest in SD? You didn't help getting Trump elected through cyber war fare? I know these are leftist arguments, however I do think you do at least a bit on purpose to effect the political situation in Europe and the US.

How come foreigners aren’t allowed to go to the Jewish museum of tolerance in Moscow ?

Stupid question because Russia will not invade anytime soon. The plan is to have Arabs and blacks takeover Europe and then invade to liberate the whites. Then Russia will control all of Europe and whites can't say shit about it because they are faggot soyboys who willingly got conquered by literal 3rd world subhumans only to be rescued by people who are slightly less subhuman.

Ok! Understandably so!

i would welcome my russian overlords

Oh, well. I tried to trick you but you bested me. Be alert and always prepeared. We are coming for you.

This is our personal portal to Reptiloid planet, only the best of good russian goys allowed.

What an interesting new century.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJTzzVsUNAU

Historically, racial tensions have always been exploited by invaders ever since Alexander the Great dismantled the Persian Empire.

Most likely scenario is an invader would grant special permissions to these muslims in our countries, maybe even going as far as giving them autonomy to a certain degree within their host countries.

The sandniggers here would join the Russians for sure. They want shekels and chaos.

:D

>To me it seems no other country is trying to save dying Europe more than Russia is.
Russia is not the champion of other peoples, but the vanguard fighter of its own. They aren't constables guarding the poor little nations, but soldiers of their own nation.

Well the Russians are supporting parties like Trump, SD etc.

Many of these people would probably rather align with the Russians than with the Arabs.

Arabs also hate Russians due to Syria.

I don't think they do this for "our sake" I think they have a selfish interest in it. E.g. more Russian friendly politicians in the EU.

why would Arabs hate Russians over Syria? they were invited there by the Arab nationalist government.

Those parties are all Israel supporters. If Russia indeed does support them then it's to shake the EU which wrongly excludes Russia on the supposed "free" market and to otherwise shake establishments, because pretty much anything is better than the NATO aggression tolerated by current establishments.

>Arabs also hate Russians due to Syria
What?

i suppose you mean immigrants
if you didn't then i'm sad to tell you my rifle is for russia to end your shit kind who willingly became american's shill and enabler to destroy the world and spread globalism

And why would MIGHTY Russia, marching stronk into the future, would want to invade the Cuck continent?

As for Arabs...the average Arab makes the Swedish White Leftist Male look like Charles Bronson, this is why the Arab World is terrified of Iran despite Iran-Shiite World being 10x less powerful, because Arabs know how feminine and nihilistic they really are.

Well I have been seeing a lot of Arab people on Facebook posting how Russia is bombing and killing "innocent Syrian children" etc etc.

> A potato picker discuss a heritage of a european man.

All western falseflags. I've nothing of the like and it doesn't make any sense as it's western propaganda and not Syrian reality.

would you seriously fight against ivan with filthy durkas? if russia conquered you faggots you would probably get MORE rights not less. you've become so cucked you would think life under putin is paradise

Russians barely have any rights. They just also happen to have a really bad police force to enforce the lack of rights the populace has.

i'm more scared of my cat than of iran
and i have a very docile cat

This.

Although if the sharia keeps on going, we will barely have rights here too.

i guarantee if a chechen broke into some dude's house in saint petersberg and got beat to death they wouldnt charge the homeowner with a hate crime like they would in london

You know better I guess.

What the fuck are you talking about EU fuck?

Borderless Europe? Just check how many states were in modern day Germany just 300 years ago.
Everytime some idiots decide to unite it goes to shit! Germany! Italy! Fucking Hungary! EU!

No, but he'd be charged with assault none the less, just like the man in London would.
Also Chechens aren't foreigners, as they do not have a country to call home outside of Russia, so it's a legally poor comparison.

>Reddit

These are digits.

fucking this.
vies kanker mietje, ga wat met je clitje spelen.
De russen zijn onze broeders. De joden, commies, moslims en al het gekleurd volk zijn onze vijanden.

Is it some kind of cheeky inside joke to have it near the biggest mosque in Russia ?

You are illiterate. You clearly didn't understand what I wrote. I have nothing against Russians. Learn to read faggot.

If Russia invades someone to sell gas and oil at such crazy prices? I live in Moscow and pay $ 1 a month for gas, I can burn it as much as I want.

unironically kys

>be charged with assault none the less
im skeptical of that claim sir

the russians may be poorfag vodka niggers but theyre pretty based. yes theres muslim prayers in moscow but they dont let durkas cuck them and rape their kids, etc

It's unknown. For one thing, arabs and niggers flew from their countries because of war and for gibmedats; for another thing, your natural population is either liberal or have liberal in power while people sic and tired with their bullshit. Nuclear war aside (which is most probable case btw), what exactly will happen in case of external threat is anyone guess. I bet on civil war, when once side will be trying to surrender or join wining side, while other will try to resist.

>It's unknown. For one thing, arabs and niggers flew from their countries because of war and for gibmedats; for another thing, your natural population is either liberal or have liberal in power while people sic and tired with their bullshit. Nuclear war aside (which is most probable case btw), what exactly will happen in case of external threat is anyone guess. I bet on civil war, when once side will be trying to surrender or join wining side, while other will try to resist.

Yeah, most balanced post I have read until yet. We live in crazy times.

St. Petersburg is a major city. If there's evidence to the crime and someone reports the crime then you can be pretty sure a case will be made, unless the accused is someone important or has important friends. Russia is a corrupt shithole.

>We live in crazy times
It's not crazy unless it actually happens, which it won't.

Trick question the Russian's will just wait for sharia government's to form so that they can get freshly redpilled white refugees while the Muslims are breaking all the tanks and industries they'd need just to maintain their newly conquered nations let alone defend them.

Seriously not kicking out the Muslims is such a big mistake I honestly don't see the Russian's being anywhere near dumb enough to interrupt it.

czech em. also i wish you would invade west europe segei. you could straighten those fags out

itt: FSB shills

LOL dumb faggots Sunni, Iraqis are all pussies and cowards. Iraq is a satellite state of Iran you donkey

Hm, yeah, well a war of one sort or another will happen. Maybe not in DK, but situation in France, UK and Sweden is getting out of hand.

I was just wondering if Nato starts building up more against Russia then a possibility of war could be looming. I guess we can only speculate.

whatever you want to believe to feel better about being a shitter escapee from that mullah shithole with less income per capita than iraq

After the Ukrainian army suffered a crushing defeat by pitting in the cauldrons, Poroshenko immediately squealed like a pig and ran to complain to Obama and Mekrkel, they asked Putin to start negotiations in Minsk. Putin agreed, and it was his mistake, and he again believed these fake creatures. It was possible during the week to close the "Ukrainian issue" and restore Yanukovych as a legitimate president.