Jojo thread

Just finished stardust crusaders, fucking 10/10. Is Diamond is Unbreakable as good?

It's better.

this but part IV is different like each part has the own charm

This guy knows what's up.

The art shift in the anime from part 3 to 4 is pretty jarring, and while Jojo was never very well animated it's harder to ignore in DiU. Story-wise, though? Much better than Stardust Crusaders.

Part 4 was disappointing to me, josuke sucked

While Jotaro is my favorite Jojo, I thought Josuke was still really good, and it was nice to have another less serious Jojo after how serious Jotaro was most of the time. Why didn't you like him?

No ! Part 3 is the best part. without a doubt !

well without spoiling too much of the part. I personally think he's a bit bland. He doesn't stand out too much like the previous. The reason why part 4 is so popular would be because of the villain of the series desu.

That's fair, thought the other characters new characters were charming as well, which helped elevate Part 4 even more. Though Kira is definitely why people remember part 4 over the others.

If you think anything after Battle Tendency was good, you're a silly billy.

If you like trash like that, then you'll like part 4.

>Anything in Jojo being a 10/10
>Especially Stardust Crusader

I'll assume you don't know what the word repetitive is.

what made it for me was the SoL with Stands aspect

Animeonly detected.

>Want to rewatch stardust

>Remember iggy exists
>Remember the /ss/ episode with polnareff
>Remember all the other bullshit

>watch part 2
>so hyped and into it I pretty much watch all of it in one sit
>hyped as fuck to start part 3
>40 episodes of "villain of the week" with no plot

Shame animeonlies won't experience Jojolion for at least another 10 years. If the manga is even finished by then

In the anime, maybe.

Are you serious? Only the Dio fight is good, the other episodes are just an excuse to drag out the series as long as possible.

Read part 4.

Jesus I know right? when I was watching and they reached eqypt I was like "Oh cool that means they'll meet dio soon right?"

Then I saw there was still over 20 episodes until then.

Part 4 has a better story, a larger cast of really consistently good characters (like Josuke, who's got the bad-ass side of Jotaro as well as the fun side of Joseph. Also, there's the antagonist, of course, who's definitely better than DIO or Kars).
Part 3 has the better climax and (in my opinion) better comedy, but if you loved Part 3, you should love Part 4, as long as you don't mind some slice of life (which really helps the Part).

I felt that way when I was reading part 3. I mean some fights i enjoyed along the way but it really felt like it was dragging on. one huge thing that makes up for that were the interactions/development among the crusaders and some villians like everybodies favorite Hol the gun is mightier than the sword Horse

that's literally not part 7

>Remember iggy exists
You got a problem with Iggy faggot?

>Is Diamond is Unbreakable as good?

It's by far the weakst part overall. Nothing really happens plot wise until the main villain shows up 2/3 of the way through. However, once he shows up it becomes a 10/10 and totally makes the filler worth it.

The scenes before Kira were to develop the characters and show off The town to get you to care about it

Who was your favorite minor villain? Stardust Crusaders sure had a lot of those.

Hey Sup Forums, i'm new in jojo's, do i watch the anime or read the manga?

You can read the manga first, but the anime is pretty faithful, so you won't be missing a ton of stuff if you just decide to watch the anime.

I'd still read the manga though when you get the time.