I remember watching Yuru Yuri and enjoying it so much that when the credits came on I would always say to myself 'What...

I remember watching Yuru Yuri and enjoying it so much that when the credits came on I would always say to myself 'What? It's over already?

Did she see her butthole?

I can seriously rewatch or reread Yuru Yuri over and over again and never get sick of it.

That's because you are trapped in a time loop.

Lol.

Aya-know it.

What does it look like?

So Ayano has seen Kyoko's pink anus?

This is a poor substitute for the real thing.

Yeah. they don't even taste like ass!

thas what I ask my self-everyday when will a see the girls again. can's keep living like this.

Watching it right now (ep4), Is there going to be real yuri or just bait? I hope it's not a new game! case, cuz I watched it for the yuri ED and get pure disappointment.

This was my reaction too, it seemed like another perpetual yuri lip service show that doesn't actually do anything.

Some of the characters aren't overtly gay immediately, though others immediately lust over girls/ship girls with other girls. There's no actual romance though if that's what you mean.

And there's a decent amount of kissing.

>There's no actual romance though if that's what you mean.
By romance you mean being girlfriends or that there aren't lewd physical interactions between two gay girls?

It's bait. Romance and crushes are treated like a big joke. That's basically what the title means.

Just watch the fucking show, fucking hell man.

>Lol.
>533x300
Fuck off.

Then I'll drop it.

AKARINNNNN~~~~

?

How old is this girl?

What's Chinatsu's problem?

I remember reading the Yuru Yuri threads on Sup Forums and when the endless shitposting happened I would always say to myself 'What? It's over already?