>Guns banned entirely
>Mixed race couples get a tax incentive to produce el goblinos
>Doctors predetermine transgenderism before the child is even born

Anything else I missed?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donald Trump

Christians are publicly executed on Prime Time reality TV. The networks compete by having the most gruesome deaths.

This.
Fuck you OP
We are winning bigly

Fuck that shit.. I would take full on Mad Max pox-eclipse over that

Its more likely that having kids will be taxable thing, rather than punishing the childless.

No boarders, Not allowed to carry a knife, No such thing as illegal immigrants only peaceful squatters.

Right.

Bump for no guns, /k/ will stop existing as we know it.

Pfft. As if Christians aren't complicit in all this. Anything for victim cred eh?

Anyone who goes against the globo gayplex agenda will be sent to the reeducation camps where they inject soy directly into your bloodstream.

Well, your country was always the dumb kid of the class. so I'm not surprised.

Rev 2:9
Rev 3:9

rich live in vast pleasure domes, poor depth grovelers battle over discarded neoplasm

>communism will be taught openly in schools
This isn't a bad thing if you also teach other ideologies and the people who teach them are also people who believe in them. You could also make every classroom have two teachers, one that supports the ideology and one that is against it so that people can learn both sides of the debate.
Seeing how the internet has pretty much destroyed any chance of a reasonable rational debate about politics this sounds like an alternative.

discord gg/hDAYm7

add a .

>The terms 'Male' and 'Female' will be banned

>2030 Predictions
OP will still be a faggot.
Screencap this.

and this is why pol, you all need to start training with rifles

I dig it.

How long until libshits sell their own white children into slavery as reparations?