This is Nene. She is considering a trip to Las Vegas

This is Nene. She is considering a trip to Las Vegas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With just one gun? She should at least bring 39 more with her.

I wasn't aware Nene was a CIA/FBI arms dealer.

>She should at least bring 39 more with her.
It's almost like it's a false flag, he was insane, or was astoundingly incompetent.

CIA/FBI just approve surplus sales, you're thinking of the ATF.

>he
nene isn't male

Is this one of those scary white supremacists the TV told me about?

Nenechi is Japanese programmer

>NRA finally considering gun legislation and Republicans are following them like the cuckbois they are
>still dozens of articles saying "WELL IF IT WAS A MUSLIM THERE WOULD BE NATIONAL OUTRAGE"
I don't get this country. Also Nene a shit

reminder to report any posts which fail to observe Sup Forums rule 1

Pavel-sensi, I'm CIA-kun

>gun legislation is a bad thing
How manny mass shootings you need before taking care of that problem?
Sometimes I think murrikans deserve those mass shooting for how stupid they're.

at least we agree in the Nene part

>problem
What problem?

Women want it done like abortions.
>48 hour wait period
>parent/judge signature
>extreme ammo taxes
Once again, like Eve, women want to ruin everything.

Having crazy idiots shooting everyone on sight every week is not normal user. They might be stupid murrikans, but they're still people.

SO crazy idiots are the problem, what does that have to do with guns?

>WELL IF IT WAS A MUSLIM THERE WOULD BE NATIONAL OUTRAGE

What is the Orlando Massacre

Fuck yeah, Nene thr--

The fuck guys

Nenechi is already a demon.

But if it was a Muslim killing a bunch of people that wouldn't be real Islam because Islam is a religion of peace.

Having crazy idiots driving trucks into people every week is not normal. They might be stupid yuropoors but they're still people.

Ban trucks.

>crazy idiots shooting
Yeah, crazy folks are killing people. You don't blame alcohol on drunk drivers killing people. You don't blame vehicles when one plows into a crowd and kills people. You don't blame knives when someone goes all stabby on a train.

Yet guns get shit on every time this comes up. Might as well ban/regulate alcohol. Might as well ban/regulate vehicles. Might as well ban/regulate knives. You need background checks for every one of them.

It is time to post more delicious Nene and derail this thread. Would you have any images of Nene having her head patted or hands held?

animetards owned epically shadily brothers #kek

I don't think Nene has ever been headpatted, it's a crying shame.

Sure showed us.

How is Nene's CQC?

Top-tier.

>How manny mass shootings you need before
All of them.

Would give the boss a run for her money.

haha yeah imagine if alcohol and vehicles were regulated

What is wrong with the people around her? I'll bet head pats increase error free code and game debugging by real percentage points. There should be daily head patting sessions during the work day.

Guns are more regulated than alcohol.

So your point is that guns aren't regulated?

Is she the infamous hacker known as 'Sup Forums'?

It's too embarrassing to do in the workplace I guess. They need more private time. But oh wait they work 11 hours a day with a two hour commute both ways.

Can you anime losers get out of this thread? We are trying to hold a sophisticated discussion and you dweebs are really cluttering it up.

What're you gonna do about it, nerd?

Nenechi plays Doom on her calculator

Titty slut.

There are states where you can open carry a gun but can't drink beer in public.

And the fact that you don't even perceive cars as being regulated tells how little those gun laws would actually change in your life.

>clapistanis getting routinely culled
>problem

will devil Aoba edge Nene on to commit mass murder?

I want to hug Nene for hours and/or then kill myself.

Uh what? Are you saying that buying a beer, regardless of whether or not you can drink it in public, is the same as buying a gun? Also, how does
>So your point is that guns aren't regulated?
translate into
>don't even perceive cars as being regulated

>Sick and tired of fighting family and friends about how "You don't need those military-grade assault rifles!!!"
>NRA and Republicans suck Feinstein's old dick despite holding the majority in all branchs
>Decide to browse Sup Forums to get away from guns for a bit.

I hate all of you.

It will all end when the nukes start flying soon, user.

It's almost as if you thought Sup Forums was an anime board

I want to give Nene's womb a good pat.

>NRA and Republicans suck Feinstein's old dick despite holding the majority in all branchs
NRA are fucks, they pretend like they care for the money, but they don't do jackshit

I'm just saying that there are certain aspects in which alcohol is actually more regulated than guns in the US.

And why would you imply that guns aren't regulated in a reply to a poster who stated, albeit in a sarcastic manner, that cars ARE in fact regulated because they are (just like guns) a source of danger?

The best part is: no matter how strongly pro-gun control US government will become, it still won't change shit because of all the "fuhreedom" retards who have been hoarding automatic weaponry throughout these years who will be all to eager to share with a mass shooter or become one themselves. It will take literal generations to undo the harm. So there is really no point in arguing since US is already destined to get a non-islam shooting every couple of months until the end of times.

I want a spinoff with just nene and umiko moving together, and they become a bit more like the other. Nene gets a tan and starts showing off her boobs more, and umiko loosens up and starts dressing more youthful and acting more fun

Infringing on an individual's God given rights isn't normal user

Honestly, the world in general just needs a reset button.

>I'm just saying that there are certain aspects in which alcohol is actually more regulated than guns in the US.
Because you can open carry something you have to purchase first? Do you think the gun just appears out of nowhere while you have to go through lots of paper in order to buy beer?

>And why would you imply that guns aren't regulated
No one implied that.

>tfw that guys more then likely not american
>tfw that guy probably posts REPUBLICANS BELIEVE IN GUNS FOR EVERYONE BUT NOT HEALTHCARE
>tfw he thinks you're just born and get a free gun

Sakura-san

I'm not American either my man, calm down.

Okinawan pussy.

You know what pisses me off the most? The fact that they've spent the past several months talking the hottest shit about the left. They acted like such firebrands and called out people like Pelosi and Feinstein all the time.

Now that they have to finally put their money where their mouth is and they, ironically, bend the knee. And the real kicker is that people like Old Man Hickok pull some mental gymnastics to justify it.

Trump seems to be holding his tongue but I'm waiting for it. I'm waiting for that last straw to break the camel's back.

>You don't get to bring tomodachi
>They're not my tomodachi

How can you even be anti-gun control by this point though? I mean, in the past you could at the very least argue that a whacko shooting a couple of dozen of people every couple of months is a minuscule part of gun violence statistic.

But now that these assholes have actually figured out a way to singlehandedly hurt a whole town worth of people in a single evening, even a hypothetical possibility of prevention of a single accident of such caliber is more than enough of a reason to ban AND remove anything other than handguns and hunting riffles.

>this is the first time i've heard about this
I need to check out the news sometimes don't I

SHALL

False flag

NOT

>taking care of that problem?
The problem isn't guns.
The proposed legislation would've done nothing to stop this shooting, you infantile leftist wretch.
Equitable access to firearms is vastly superior to sequestering ownership into the hands of hands of only law enforcement, military and criminals.

How would your mom feel if she knew you were making retarded jokes about an incident where 500 fucking people got shot

Like I know this is Sup Forums but take a second to think about your life dude goddamn

This particular tragedy was as devastating as it was because it was well prepared. The same level of wanton murder could have been achieved with any other method if given the same level of planning and care. Sure a gun can be used to kill a lot of people in a short period of time, but so can an improvised bomb, some poison, arson, a truck, etc. Picking the right target, picking a method that can affect a lot of people quickly, hindering those peoples' movement to safety, hindering first responders' ability to help, etc. are more important than the weapon. Banning shit doesn't help anyone, it just limits our freedoms even more. Fuck that.

More people drown in swimming pools every year than die in mass shootings.
It's a small problem that gets more attention than it deserves.

Not enough workplace shootings in America anymore desu

BE

How many towns have you been to with 300 or less people fuckboy?
Do I need to pull the FBI public shooter Factbook out to compare statistics?
They're a minor part deaths a year.

INFRINGED

>she sees your SBR

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY! THE MONTANA MILITIA'S BACK!

I just want a shortstack gyaru code monkey with a funny voice.

According to GuP mobile game, both New Game and GuP are set in same world.

inb4 aussie shitposting about their great country

Okay, so we should try to make those other things happen less, only it's a lot more difficult. The one place we CAN start is by limiting the ways for these degenerates from getting their hands on guns. Baby steps to limiting the ways for some insane lunatic to mass murder people.

"We shouldn't do anything for X because there are all these other Y and Z ways to do these things as well" is a very silly argument to me. It's like saying we shouldn't do about a leak on the boat because there are four other leaks as well, when obviously we need to start plugging up whatever leaks we can.

>>>/reddit/

because our country is full of niggers who kill thousands of people every year, a few dozen dying from some nut is nothing compared to the amount of lives saved from criminal niggers by whites being armed to the teeth, and with the rising authoritarian governments in the west only the US stands any chance of over taking their own government while gun free europe has centralized gun ownership in to the hands of those who wish to control them

since this thread isn't going anywhere good anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

best girl and best programming language

The only thing the guy had to do was acquire the guns and sneak them to the hotel.

How the fuck are you going to injure 300 people singlehandedly without guns? With a fucking car?

Something like a bomb might work but guess what? You have to be able to make such device AND install it in the location itself. That is 50 times harder to achieve than what the guy did.

I'd totally be on your side if it was a couple of dozen of victims but that's some major fucking mental gymnastics on your part right now.

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. "
-Karl Marx

Don't surrender, Amerikkkan comrades!

Furthermore, as far as the Vegas incident goes, surely you do not think that moterfucking millionaires will be affected by forther gun control, no? It'll hit the weak and the poor and the sick, I'm sure.

Look to venezuela and catalonia if you want to see what gun control looks like.

this is the worst new game thread ever

I am going to steal this reaction image!

BANE-KA?

It's okay if it's a cute anime girl doing it