Real places from anime

So every anime has reference points, but here's the thing. What is up with this "45 degree hill with the concrete staircases by the ocean". I've seen it like 50 billion times.
Anybody else have these "wtf is that?" places seemingly everybody draws?

Places this mystery hill has been:
Hero aca
Girl who leapt through time
(literally any slice of life)
Saitama
You freakin' name it

OP here
Managed to hunt down Yokohama Ferris wheel which was just about as common as this stupid hill. Was in Inuyasha

It's an artificial riverbank you fuckhead.

Not by the ocean, but by a river.
These are levees meant to contain a flooding river and prevent the water from spilling out into the surrounding area.

You know if you watch jdramas based on anime you will see those "hills" a lot.

Those are rivers, and they're everywhere. Use Google maps to look along the Arakawa river in Yokohama.

Looks very close to a place in So You Like Big Girls.

>wtf
Fuck off.

Thanks based user
Seems like a lot of anime use specific reference points. I've only ever seen this coast from on side.

Seems like there's other ones too. Girl who leapt through time had two of these
first the river

Then this alley (also everywhere)
I want to assume that they're close together
Request for a (you) approved. Meaningful response denied.

Are you trolling or do you actually have brain damage?

I don't know how to explain why but this is the worst thread on Sup Forums right now

If you're not actually huffing glue, then just go on google maps and start dragging it round Japan, a few anime do repeatedly use specific reference points, famous landmarks mostly.
All the shit you've posted however, is just examples of standard Japanese design and civil engineering.

> No Ippo

What's up with every japanese city having 90% pure white commie blocks? It's ugly as fuck.

UMA

DELÍCIA

It's space efficient and economical.

Come to Canada.
Visit the prairies.
Take in a hockey game.
Watch Mikazuki impale Ein.

These hills alongside river banks are pretty common all over Japan. It must be in their landscaping code.

>Artists use real places, normally where they live or lived in, as reference points
>1/4 of Japan's population is located on Tokyo
>OP is somehow surprised that many places look similar when artists drawn cities