Laughing at the retards to claim to have political views on here

>laughing at the retards to claim to have political views on here
>NEETs in their basement shouldn't be allowed to try and have views on anything when they haven't seen the outside world

>shill didn’t even bother using the right flag

Right and I'm the kike.

www.rjchq.org

>www.rjchq.org
>every conservative is a jew

Maybe not physically but mentally you're all kikes in my eyes.

SAGE and drop Redpills

You realize the term "pill" references to indoctrination? Just saying who's really the retard here.

If you wanted to get your point across why the fuck would you make it in the form of a quentin comic

Oh look.
More smug american liberalism.

LOL, faggot, for you loving aids infested nigger obama dick

I love truth you retard. How bout to you go tell the frogs to stop turning gay with Alex Jones.

>muhOpinion

Let's talk about yu gi oh sometime my guy

nice not being the only autistic person on here

I fuck your mom while I hide and sage lmao

>Sup Forums so indoctrinated they immediately use anti-liberal shill “muh redpill” tactics
>not knowing Quentin is above political dichotomy and therefore unaffiliated
>ishygddt

>hating others based on race is evil!!!1!
>... if you're white, that is

Quentin is a passé representation of smug liberalism sure. But if you had the ability to read before reacting... the stance is taken for a non party affiliated individual like myself who looks at you fags like a bunch of chimps flinging shit at each other or masturbating in a circle.

Exactly.

gas yourself

equating liberalism and conservatism to other countries' idea of liberalism and conservatism is a fallacy

Nice argument retard. Exactly why I don't respect any of you for having opinions. Your opinions are just Sup Forums echo chamber bullshit and your "Haha got you OP" folder on your Dell desktop in your moms basement.

>kys

>Using Quentin to shill for liberal positions
Fuck off. Quentin's a good old conservative boy.

Yeah, but everything in that picture you posted are lies or over exaggerations from the left. kys

I can't wait until the new world order finally fire squads you scumbags.

He was until conservatism became low IQ conspiracy ramble that only contradicted itself. Now Quentin is above you fucking ignorant short bussers.

zou expect me to read all of this reddit garbage foliage faggotrz_ fuck off and if zou want to be taken seriouslz take off zour meme flag faggot dicksucking cucklord.

Says who? Fox news and the guy that got trips on the last thread? Seriously leave your crusty cave. Everything on here came from articles from Forbes, a conservative leaning publication. Your only "fact" is that liberals lie, which I'm not even one. I hate liberals so refer to the OG picture to why you're fucking retarded.

Quentin isn't even liberal, he's staunchly anti-drugs/alcohol

You need someone else to argue your viewpoint. Way to be a follower. Suck another dick faggot

>I AM SILLY
Didn't even make it past the first panel before I immediately disregarded the entire image. If you actually have an argument you don't need that retardation.

the 97 out of 100 Red counties are poor thing is because most of them are probably very small, meanwhile liberals impoverish the bigger ones.

The post you're commenting on literally says read before you react and that this isn't bipartisan. But your fucking 36 IQ mind can only handle a column A or column B mindset, so come back with debate thats logical and read before you post. Unless you can't read and your mommy has to for you, then user's mom- I'm lookin for good succ and all ur sons tendies

Sorry your cerebral palsy hands can't hold still enough to make OC.

>Says who?
Reality, but you don't live there so I under your confusion.

my boy !

>I can't engage with the contents of the source material at hand so i'm just going to complain about the manner in which it was delivered

basically you got BTFO

Niggers

Use English.

>"liberals are all liars and over exaggerators"
>somehow thinks this is objective reality

delusional sad and ironic

>liberals are all liars and over exaggerators
all you need to do is read this thread to know that a fact

WITNESSED. EVERYTHING IN THIS COMMENT IS A FACT /thread

FUCKING BASED.

use brain.

>all of this conservashill butthurt over a valid argument

Finally an educated "above the tribalism" individual. I would like to let you know I 100% wholly fuck with you. These Sup Forums chimps won't ever understand they're exactly what they hate just a different color, and they try to run from that fact by saying everyone else is a liar.

>somehow thinks a single thread on Sup Forums is symbolic of a million+ size group of people
>cant tell opinions from facts

I have a feeling you look like the guy on the left from OP's comic

Yeah, its a lot of work - and at the end of the day it isnt rewarding in the slightest.. I try to help people discover empathy

But they would much rather believe the delusion im some paid shill.. as if places would think this shithole is worth throwing money at to change

>Trump does something
>"omg! we are all going to die"
>still here
there are literally hundreds of examples of the above

most of those are rural counties and/or in the Appalachia region, the fact that they are poor has little to do with who they vote for
yup right there, it isnt free market capitalism
its protectionism what trump is doing
3.hur dur im gonna make my oponent in my comic make a retarded insult so i can make a generalization that all people who share his belief are like that
4. see 3.
5.see 4.
6.see 5

So true. Can usually end up in hating most of society until you realize staying in that path is self loathing and normie as shit. I fuck with the empathy objective, liberals are under a false sense of empathy while republicans have an equal belief of thinking their empathetic.

Haha you can't throw money at anything to change, it only gives a foundation of greed. You are one of the few actual politically responsible individual on here. Everyone else besides ->
Could learn a thing or two

Lol what kind of source is that. Data from 1980-1990 on labor market experience.

Are you capable of critical thought or are you one of those retards that can be tricked by a seagull shopped into the body of a weightlifter?

Nice, read that on reddit r/Donald one time. Got any original (non-internet) related arguments?

Who would think this would be such a thing?

>THE TRIGGERED RIGHT

Use your fucking brain, you're just mad because being white no longer protects you from society disposing of you neckbeard waifu masturbating redpilled retards

>>I can't engage with the contents of the source material at hand so i'm just going to complain about the manner in which it was delivered
>strawman
>I AM SILLY
I'm not engaging with the contents because they don't present an argument, it's self-masturbatory garbage made to make the author feel enlightened

OP's pic is nothing but a liberal arguing with himself.

Lmao and you don't generalize for Quentin? Being mad over the same shit you do.. nice.

kind of like
>trans people use the restrooms
>"omg these trannies are gonna rape all our kids!!"
>meanwhile republican congressmen are the ones molesting kids

boring

>still not engaging in the source material because you’re too much of a sissy to be confronted about your beliefs

nice troll and nupol just feeding you shit
the iq of this board went down by atleast 30 points with the trump election(and it wasnt that good before)
glad that i rarely come here anymore only unfunny shitposts anymore here

>President during a recovery creates jobs
Wtf I love Obama now
>Free market
Actually good point, but most of the redneck stereotypes are protectionists/“pro-America” (though they might still use the free market label)
>Fuck whitey
Fuck nigs then, it can go both ways.
>Ad hom
Good point, but both sides are very guilty of this
Got anything better?

THE HYPOCRISY

sage
Maybe you should go outside instead of shilling on Sup Forums
Hypocritical cuck

it's raining

>too much of a sissy to be confronted about your beliefs
>you are a crazed conspiracy theorist hick because I say you are!
Please form an argument or return to reddit.

>basement NEET trying to argue with an unaffiliated political comic
>”fuck whitey” nowhere to be seen
>so insecure about being white that he has to interpret that the comic is saying “fuck whitey”
>the absolute state of nu-pol

I guess libertarian? At this point we oughta group together and form our own party. Anti-Ad-Hom.

>why is it that 97 out of the 100 poorest counties are conservative?
[Citation needed]
Even if it's true it's probably because liberals are scarcely ever the majority outside of cities, where most everyone who isn't a welfare beneficiary is a brainwashed pseudo-intellectual.

>Actually Trump created 171,000 positions last year...
It's fallacious both to use job growth as a measure of economic growth and to attribute it solely to the President's policies. It is a fact, however, that by multiple metrics unemployment has reached record or near-record lows under Trump, a claim Obama can't share.

>Isn't free market capitalism what allowed large corporations to move jobs overseas?
Part of the reason for that is because business regulations contrary to free market principles have raised the cost of labor in the country. Trump's deregulatory policy is helping to assuage the problem.

>Well muh slavery
All peoples have been enslaved at some point. Many measures have already been taken to rectify the social and economic consequences of "racism", including but not limited to affirmative action and the welfare state. There is nothing to be gained from demanding more. Revanchism over past injustices accomplishes nothing except exacerbating social divisions. Our society has no hope of cooperation if a significant portion is perpetually angry at the others, and the only solution is to put our feeling about the past aside.

As usual, Quentin is an air-headed narcissistic retard who is only capable of arguing with strawmen.

>putting words in my post
Lmao what’re you afraid of? Being proven wrong on the internet?

Why are they using Ozymandias for their side, the dude who destroyed oil companies and tricked the world into peace by alien squid invasion, just so his company is the head power in the world?

Here take the Quentin, I do not deserve it anymore. You've out contrarianed me.

is this your first quentin?

Quentin is too good for this shithole site

First of all fuck Stormfags and the Alt-Right.
Secondly, it says in the comic that enslaved people would hold resentment hundreds of years afterward. I don’t wanna type all that garbage, so I put down what it means. Anybody who wants to hate whites can do it all they want, but whites can and will do the same to them.

2 based for retards

>"omg these trannies are gonna rape all our kids!!"
that happened though.

as did white republicans, religious members, and pretty much anyone ever - so whats your point?

And people you elected rape kids. Trannies were given a bathroom, repubs were given political power. I wonder how that's any different? You guys seriously need to get out of the retard classroom they put in the back corner of the school.

Now that I've already taken the bait the "we wuz slaves and shieeeet" bit is pretty dumb too because generations of serfdom all over Europe didn't turn whites into hoodrats. And of course since there's absolutely NO difference between races...

>And people you elected rape kids
I don't vote Democrat

Time eras sort of make a difference don't they? And of course races are different but so are the different conditions every race went through. Seriously if you're taking this as some type of libtard post you're retarded. If anything you're too retarded to realize all this post does is show facts against your views.

Aw cute debate man

based scrivens poster

lol tripfag
opinion discarded

Solid, keep yourself in the echo chamber you NEET

ATTENTION POL
KILL ALL NEETS
HIDE NEED THREADS
REPORT NEET THREADS
SAGE NEET THREADS
RAPE NEET MOTHERS

These aren't even facts. It's half making excuses for niggers and you didn't even touch what I said here because you knew you couldn't. sorry your little macro wasn't as ebin as you thought it was. Maybe reddit will enjoy it.

I don't respond to logical fallacies.

It's okay man, I'm retarded too.

>All peoples have been enslaved at some point. Many measures have already been taken to rectify the social and economic consequences of "racism", including but not limited to affirmative action and the welfare state.

Black people are not the only ones to get welfare and it's be proven that the category benefiting the most from affirmative action are white women.

Put another coin.

TL square doesnt even make sense, most counties in the US are fine economically, it's the ones run by retard liberals that are failing.

TR square; comparing the first year of a president vs a cherry picked year from Obama. Gotta try harder than that.

ML; free market capitalism moved jobs overseas because the US was more hostile to the corporations. How the fuck do you even reason this.

MR; the majority of blacks in this country including those in rough financial shape were not the descendants of slaves. There is no reason a poor white person and a poor black person don't have the same chance to survive and prosper today.

BL; lib didn't have valid arguments

BR; Silly strawman

Shills havent heard of the matrix, you didnt get that one in India?

Holy shit a Quentin comic in 2018? Is he back?

Doesn't factor in cost of living or quality of life. Also doesn't factor in voting demographics. How many people in san francisco are considered in the top 10% yet can barely afford to eat out once or twice a week because their house costs 4-5k?

The fact is that well educated rich individuals vote conservative at a rate of 2:1. Only well educated poor people vote for the left.

I never understood if Quentin was supposed to be retarded or not.

Most of the modern welfare state was created or founded as part of Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" program, of which the ostensible purpose was, among other things, equality for blacks. Affirmative action has effectively made blacks what liberals would call a "privileged group" in certain regards, such as priority for college admissions and scholarships. Black people also use food stamps, subsidized housing and welfare at higher rates than any other race. The government is literally robbing other races to pay blacks. What else can be done, let alone should be?