Keijo!!!!!!!!

It's been one year since the anime aired, have you watched it and/or read the manga yet? What did you think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msgeCnUHnBM
nicoviewer.net/sm30324135
youtube.com/watch?v=wKMhdYzeJ50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too good for this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=msgeCnUHnBM

>It's been one year since the anime aired

Holy shit where does time go.

nicoviewer.net/sm30324135

I miss it. Miyata best girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKMhdYzeJ50

Why did the scans stop?

Didn't the entire series, manga included, get cancelled because the anime flopped? Or am I confusing that with another series?

No you are correct... Japanese shit taste struck again...

I miss looking forward for raws on tuesdays and new episodes on thursdays. Liked the unique attribute set that Sayaka has (cooldere/tsundere, nice motivation backstory, nice playstyle with gameplans prepared beforehand, the most "sane person" in the group for most of the time, contrasting well with Nozomi, and she would fight Nozomi with everything she has, with secret technology too, even if this would mean a 6 month -- iirc -- delay before Nozomi has a chance to advance her rank again if she loses), I also like Nozomi (who's also another interesting, uncommon character) but I feel like I'd like to see more of Mio. She was being hyped up since almost the beginning of the manga, I wonder how her match against her 6 colleagues of Setouchi would've gone if the manga didn't end.

The scanlations have stopped because the TL user is hospitalized, last time I heard, iirc.

This is peak Keijo anime

This show ruined anime for me. Nothing else has or can ever live up to this show.

A cute. A CUTE

Jesus Christ.

Fucking what

UNF

Fucking hell. I miss it so much.

>a year
Nah, you shitting me, stop doing that, it creeps me out, last time was "Etotama was 2 years ago", is not funny.

I still want to see my beloved Yuzuki animated.

Fuck, that's why that mega hasn't updated. Isn't all that's needed is typesetting since most were posted here.

>still no soundtrack
What timeline is this?

the stuff he translated have already been typeset and uploaded

BDs never.

actulaly Etotama was 3 years ago

Have been out for quite some time now.