How should we punish people who are unnecessarily and intentionally cruel to animals?

How should we punish people who are unnecessarily and intentionally cruel to animals?

Are Sup Forums animal lovers? (not in a tree-hugging leftist way, a human way)

>Hermann Göring prohibited vivisection and said that those who "still think they can continue to treat animals as inanimate property" would be sent to concentration camps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krexvKKjkHw
youtube.com/watch?v=EtRtU1x6ZX4
youtube.com/watch?v=lNFGLRR27EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>would be sent to concentration camps
It's funny how the biggest retards always value some dumb animal higher than their fellow man.

slaughter them, hang them, skin them alive
The Soviets atleast did something right

People that intentionally hurt animals for fun are pathetic losers that can only win against animals.

People who are cruel to animals are mentally unwell and it is inhumane and nigger-tier to abuse and torture another living thing that cannot fight back.
>that flag though

> niggers
> men
Animals are higher on the value scale than a filthy nigger tyrone

>Fellow man

Judging by your flag, you’re probably less of a use to civilized society than a trained dog

Shoot them.

No torture, no gory displays, just remove them from the world and stop thinking about them.

I've never met a nigger who was more beneficial to society than a dog

Only if it's a pet.

Anything else is getting the bullet if it comes near me.

i cursed my cousin because he tortured and killed kittens. later he became a hare krishna, had an autisitc kid with a roastie who dumped him and the retarded spawn.

Don't fuck with animals, kids or babies

by putting them in jail for a while and making it illegal for them to ever have or be near an animal ever again.

>cruel to animals

how is massaging a neck and gently rubing a belly with a rounded stick cruelty i do it to my dog all the time and she loves it

my man

I googled 'animal cruelty' and it looked like he was whacking it with a stick to be honest

>nigger
>human

All punishments should be a mixture of fines and public floggings.
Drunk driving? 10 lashes
Cruelty to animals? 5 lashes
Rape? 20 lashes

>Rape? 20 lashes
and chemical castration*

Depends on who determines what abuse is.

The only way to effectively punish people for crimes involving cruelty is to give them the maximum sentence. Not many people will find it very funny then.

>and chemical castration*
Nope, just the bricks.

Lashings are small time. Just execute every animal abuser.

>nigger
>fellow man

It's funny how lots of animals have better manners and behaviour than most nigger.

non whites aren't my fellow men

In my opinion its people who intentionally hurt animals for entertainment (e.g that weirdo on Sup Forums who tortures mice and posts it)

But tree hugging leftist animal rights weirdos will say that farmers and hunters are animal abusers. In my country (Ireland) farms usually treat animals very well however.

im just jesting, in all seriousness dog isn't comfortable even on the picture. It has an award pose, and tense and tail between legs shows she is probably trusting but very nervous. Something you would expect from photo like it so its a good one.

Please post comfy images of Nazis with animals.

Oh right kek, i never owned a dog. I was always a Rabbit person. Autistic yes but they made great pets and companions as a kid

dumping

Italian soldier?

Rabbits are kind of shit tier, they are on par with pigeons in term of being useful or fun. Chinchillas, Rats and Crows and dogs are aryan master race tier animals.

tfw feedin birps and foxes by day and gassin slavs and kikes by night

They're gentle and intelligent creatures though. They're very good for a young kids development and learning how to bond and treat things

Animal empathy like most all decent human rights are almost exclusively a white only thing.
Whites care about the enviroment and other animals. Most other cultures simply dont. Most dont even value their fellow man.

I agree with Based Hermann. Have to set an example with most extreme torture available.

yep... they have mental issues that turn into large kill people issues.

Schaferhund master breed owner reporting

yeah i mean they are still better than bunnies or some other innane shit but i like to actually have more conscious relationship with an animal
rabbits just walk around and shit everywhere, rats will slap the shit out of you when they are pissed or have mma fights with your arm, crow will fetch you stuff and actually kind of talk with you or he will stand on a sofa when you look for a carkeys or something because he is a bro and he already knows why you move so erratically around a room

you know, this kind of shit
based animals are based

>A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.
We exile them to our penal commune in the Middle East.

>mma fights with your arm
fucking kek.
i just found a therapy in petting and bonding with my pet rabbit as a kid. felt good man. RIP Lionel. 2004-2009

Unnecessary and intentional cruelty to animals is either a sign that you are mental disturbed are a subhuman.
Yes it should be punished

No, animals deserve to be ran over and eaten alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=krexvKKjkHw

F

I diagnose retardation and I suggest painful euthanasia

hows your edge holding up sammy?
im joking, i know you have two sides newfag, nicest guy we know and a twisted fucking psychopath, then again its time for bed already so chop chop, don't forget to brush your teeths and finish your tendies

I know right. Some retards in this country actually fought a war to set niggers free because they thought they were "people" with "dignity"

Holy shit. I know that infestations of pests is really fucking annoying but that's literally all it is - an annoyance. They're literally "pests" - that's all they are. I can't imagine being so autisticly assblasted that someone would do this and videotape it. That's the kind of guy that should not be able to buy a gun. I don't want a sick little faggot like him in my militia, period.

the person who did this needs to be separated from the rest of society

he probably goes out of his way to buy mice like this just to do these cruel things. Seeing any animal in agony is angering. im not a fan of mice either though

Execution of course

I love watching people roll their rabbits on their backs to induce tonic immobility and thinking they are relaxed and bonding with their rodents.
youtube.com/watch?v=EtRtU1x6ZX4
Vermin loving fags should not watch.

kek. I have hunted before . I'm talking about things like this

there is a difference between exterminating vermin, and torturing animals to death

>Nigger attacks
>Counter-attack
>Get gas due to animal cruelty
No, no

Hang them.

People who are cruel to animals should be legalised as food for cannibals. I’d happily indulge.

i'd sooner protect a dog than a nigger

Watching animals kill each others is one of the best forms of entertainment. It's why the romans would feed christians to lions.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNFGLRR27EA

Hunting is a noble father to son act, but I think you're trying too hard, redneck

Is this really a problem though?

I haven't known many White people who intentional mistreat animals.

I'd sooner protect a dog than most people at all.

>Watching animals kill each others is one of the best forms of entertainment
Nothing wrong with watching predator and prey interactions. I guess your implication is that you are a stupid, mindless animal and should be able to viciously kill other animals? I'd be inclined to believe that

Animal abuse is non-Japanese, non-white niggerdom.

Any truly just man is prone to having a general antipathy towards other men and an empathy for animals. If any creature on this planet is a decrepit monster, it unfortunately is man.

Worshiping your fellow man like you are is a delusion. Humans can be some of the most disgusting creatures there are with not one iota of the excuses other animals have. Other animals generally are innocent and are authentic throughout their entire lives.

Humans on the other hand are more self-aware than even of these creatures yet destroy the planet, commit millions of disgusting atrocities without justification. We are capable of so much yet continually choose inferior qualities.

The way rights are structured are no good anyway. Firstly, "animal rights" are a huge meme. Every animal (including humans) should have a baseline set of rights among them, but mistreatment protection should not be part of this. Sentient beings should have additional rights on top of that, such as not being mistreated.
Only subhumans irrationally love animals like OP the faggot does. Moreover, classically domestic animals should not have additional rights over non-classically domestic ones. We breed cows for eating, it should be perfectly acceptable for chinks to breed dogs for eating.

I wish I could let my girl have an afternoon like this.

I'm not against meat eating/ meat producing, or farming.
I'm against psychopathic cruelty to defenceless creatures. Isn't everybody?

>having general empathy for things that feel pain makes me a subhuman

kill yourself.

nice bait, nigger flag and calling them 'fellow man'. congrats on the (you)'s

To add to that, most people think the Asian culinary practice of consuming some animals partially alive as inhumane, but that most animals in the natural kingdom meet cruel and unfortunate fates. Throwing animals off cliffs might seem inhumane, but golden eagles do it all the time. Every year, billions of chickens in the U.S. are thrown into shredders, have their legs broken, are stuffed in battery cages, and are maltreated, where's these animal loving faggots then?
Animals don't die swiftly, people cut off the heads of alligators and reptiles not realizing they survive an hour after decapitation, or that the body is an extension of the nervous system, and it does feel pain after brain destruction. I've seen videos of people literally half dead with gunshot wounds to the head. They are partially conscious with half of their brain destroyed.

I see the harming of animals as an equivalent as harming children. The reason each was targeted was because they cannot defend themselves and the person who did the damage is weak minded beyond saving.
I think people who hurt animals or children should be shot and dumped in the sea.

>muh aminals
Soft. Visit a farm sometime.

Do you think farmers are torturing cows to death for their beef?
Are you capable of thought?

There's a reason why seeing people being unduly cruel to animals causes us such disgust: those people are fucked in the head and should be removed from human society, it's a natural response, just like we shun pedos because it shouldn't be normal to fuck people's kids

Plants feel pain in the same way that dogs do. Only sentience and above should be treated differently.

This
for once a meme flag delivers

Having a pet dog is the whitest thing you can do. They become part of the family. People who hurt pets get dragged behind a truck by a rope, nigger style.

>for once a meme flag delivers
Sóc Català

Why do niggers hate animals so much? Is it because you compete for white peoples table scraps?

This.

This desu, the usually can't even keep eye contact and run away at the slightest intimidation.
>be around 14
>be at zoo with family
>see kid throwing stick and stones through the fence at animal
>walk up to him and tell him to stop
>looks at me dumbfounded
>tell him that he will be next if he doesn't fuck off with a slightly raised voice
>visibly shakes then runs away somewhere

bonus:
>mother ask me why I did that

F

Oh boy here I go fapping again

If whites were as cruel to animals as niggers are, you would be extinct.

Anybody have those webms of the dogs being beaten unconscious with sticks, and then boiled alive inside metal containers by chinks?

Keep an eye on them, because serial killers start with animals. People who get enjoyment out of animal cruelty are sick fucks, but I don't care whether it happens, and would actually support it if it's an outlet that prevents them from harming humans.

I love threads like these but it's an excuse to post a picture of my dog

>oopsie I lied, sorry about your sterlization

Deriving sadistic pleasure from torturing animals is by itself degenerate.

>Are Sup Forums animal lovers?
YES