As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You stupid fucking leaf let me make this really clear.

It's all just a joke a facade to keep pussies like you from coming back.

wrong board faggot OP

The continuation of the white race in white countries is non negotiable. You already have a home land. Stay there.

#OpenbordersforIsrael

saged

sage

Gas yourself you faggot kike

Why do you deny me a white qf?!

Kill yourself. Right now.

Sage

>people hate jews because of pure prejudice, bigotry and racism and no other reason

o i am laffin

gas all kikes

Really makes me miss the Aussie posters.

ITS ANOTHER SHOAH

If you're a Jew you already harbor these sentiments, ten fold, against the goyim

So, you’re a bonified racist then?

You're a bigot

2/10 shitpost try again syrup nigger kike

my waifu is more beuaitful

>Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

Oh really..most people can’t detect a Jew from a goy..and that includes other Jews. That’s why you either have to go full orthodox and dress like a Jew or introduce yourself as being a Jew in order for other Jews and goyim to know your one. Yet you LIE as jewsual and make out jews face discrimination by whites every day..tell that to the (((1%))) who own everything in white societies.

(((1 post by this ID)))

Obvious bait/troll post.

Sage this you stupid newfaggots

>1 post by this id
>flag
Every time

Kill yourself kike.
The holocaust never happened but I wish it did because then your grandparents would have never produced your parents and therefore you

>Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.
This is precisely why you should be gassed, you fucking kike. Nobody out there cares about your big nosed schemes. You just think they do because of your persecution complex, which in turn leads you to destroy civilizations out of paranoia. Fuck you. I hope you get curb stomped and lit on fire.

>As a Jew
Try and be a little more subtle next time bud 1/10
Have a you on me for trying
SAGE

>all just a joke
Yeah. A joke. Ha.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

You right now

Totally just joking

TL'DR
>oh no the world isn't a nice place.

>has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

And now you should understand why so many whites are annoyed with Jews. Do you hear yourself?

My sincerest message to you OP

youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA

You'll get triple dose of Zyklon C, Chaimadian.

>1 post by this id
tons of ignorant niggers in this thread bumping and keeping this in my catalog. you should all neck yourselves

I think maybe you should read more and criticize less. The Jew meme isn't so much anti-semetic as anti-elitist. I think most of us have a certain respect for Israeli gumption and the jewish people in general.

>I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have

buh buh buh
>>race doesn't exist
>>white race doesn't exist
>>who is really white anyway
I guess logic is really tough to grasp with a 90 iq, eh Schlomo?

Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu ende sein und dann wird dem Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden!

Stop being such a fucking vagina.
They call me and my people a nigger on here all day and all night.

If some of Sup Forums rhetoric keeps you from finding some very important info or sharing some very important info
And it kills your ability to share your personal opinions.... Then you sir are totally weak.

Also, just curious... is it true that Jewish people call all non Jewish people "goyim?" And what is the definition of this madam?

Hey Anons... yes, I know this is a bait thread kekekek

I agree with you fellow white man

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

>1 post by OP
Sage these slide threads and move on. Sage all leaf threads.

Go chase a penny into the street, faggot

BEGONE LEAF, YE NIGGER JEW!

Nigger. ;-)

There is nothing of importance here, this is a shitpost bucket of crap. Redpills are just projections of inadequacy forever niggers that larping nazis.

Why would people not hate Jews by default might I ask?

Gottem,UP TOP!

Ctrl F "copypasta" Not found.
My god this place is full of bots and idiots. I don't know why I come here.

Sage.

>respect for Israeli gumption and the jewish people

No.

>against white supremacy.

Clearly you are a shill. Name me one Jewish person who is not black or brown that does NOT consider themselves white.

Past that, another person who has an opinion that is disgusting to you (personally I have no opinion on Jewish people one way or the other) causing you to be unable to fully discover and share thoughts and ideas, is sickening and irredeemable, foul, gross, and shit tier.

>1 post by this ID

Bait perhaps?
S A G E
A G E
G E
E

>become the hateful beasts
assume that you are hateful beast as well, liar

t.jew

Jew has prejudice about whites, acts on that prejudice by conspiring against whites, sees retaliating for this constricting of white society, uses it as a justification for his behaviour.

This is the exact same thing Jews did to the Palestinians, they use every terrorist attack against them as a justification for what they are doing even though it is them that are colonising the Palestinian land.

One thing you must understand about the Jew, he is intelligent and crafty, but he has no self consciousness, he does not understand his own thinking or the faults that lie therein, this unconsciousness makes them look like innately evil born beings without a shred of self reflection seemingly driven by inborn characteristics.

Its funny because that would make them exactly what they accuse us of, and we all know how prevalent this is in Jewish/Leftist thinking.

A+ LARP, 9.5/10.

On the slim chance this isn't a LARP, I'd just like to say gas yourself kike, race war now.

>one post by ID
Could have tried to prove some point but no, would rather sling pointless insults.
Dat ashkenazi IQ amirite?

he's already gone

Kek
Nice Spurdo

Image made me kek

Keep your shekles any go away!

>as a jew
Stopped reading there

>163106209

As an Australian, happening upon this ridgey-didge website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. Stone the crows, no joke, swear on me mum's life.

I used to think that the Tasmanians was exaggerating about the level of anti-Australianism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that Tasmanian people have. Part of being Tasmanian is being left off the map of Australia.
But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards Australia generally, merely because of the hemisphere we were born into?
It truly barbie's my shrimp to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If wogs are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.
I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Aussie brothers and sisters against anti-Australian sentiment and being left off the map is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

>a fucking leafpost

It's pasta you newfags
>outright bigotry and vitriol

>1 post by this id
Day of the rake needs to come soon