Dragon Ball Super

How strong do you think 17 was in this panel (contributing energy toward the Spirit Bomb at the end of the Buu Saga)?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/story/115833443-dragon-ball-super-goku-x-caulifla-x-kale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Saga
This thread is already shit.

Found this it's pretty fun

wattpad.com/story/115833443-dragon-ball-super-goku-x-caulifla-x-kale

Cry, cry, bitch, bitch. At least I'm trying to move away from the Saiyan shitshow that's already been plaguing these threads.

>implying that won't still devolve into an argument over how strong ssb is

When is she getting a new haircut and outfit

Not much stronger or weaker than when he first appeared because HOW STRONG COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET FIGHTING OFF FARMERS WITH SHOTGUNS. SUPER IS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reminder that Monaka is beautifil.

Disgusting

t. gohaningen

I wish Monaka was in the tournament, better option than Krillin or Tien.

17 and 18 were built with a battery with an infinite supply of ki, so in theory Goku, with time, could make a Spirit bomb with infinite power.

You may not like it, but this is what peak jiggling looks like.

If he was training the say Super Saiyan 2 Gohan level. Might be high balling but Supers Time after this makes it hard not to say this.

"Then Id say Gohan"

Sorry about that botch.

Why he didn't stop Buu? his attack also killed all the animals, right?

minor character tier

Literally who cares? There's nothing to go off of so it's just 100% guessing.

Just be satisfied with a range between however strong he was in Cell saga and somewhere lower than Buu.

Would the Tournament be better if Kale was male?

WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN?

Well the berserk super sayian form would probably be more serious and he would actually probably get a real fight

Everyone do the waku waku dance

>hey there big guy, I heard you don't like me very much. What's wrong? Don't worry, I don't bite

Is there any possible fusion that can stop El Grande Padre?

Could Gohan Blanco fuse with Hit or Goku disyuntor de limite?

As punishment for spicposting I will now dump this Dragon Ball comic I drew when I was 5 years old.

It didn't have to be this way

OK I'm done

Interesting. You don't happen to have this copyrighted do you?

I'd imagine somewhat similar to his android arc strength. 17's strength now seems kinda vague to me.

Are you the person who drew Maximum Broly many years ago?

I have no memory of this, but due to certain circumstances I don't remember much before 2010

What year was it?

Never mind, person who drew it was named Markus.

whatever happened to that kid?

Oh yeah, definitely not me then. I forgot about that picture.

It would just make Cabba look more insignificant.

Wait shit have I seen that reaction image somewhere

Speaking of Broly, I wonder, how did the people at Spike make this LSS3 Broly screenshot look like it actually came from the old movies?

Yes... Gohan and Future Gohan fusion.

I thought that was just an intentionally shitty redraw of Super Buu. That was from this? How often does this comic get dumped

How would you fix the Buu saga?

Raging Blast sure is underrated among the DBZ games.

Majin Hawk

Don't draw it out so long

gohan also gets spopovich'd

Imagine a world where the Buu and RoF arcs never happened

cute!

Buu should happen, without them BoG wouldn't be the same
>RoF never happened
DELET

Yuck

>Age 25, which would have been known as 2029 in a different time
>South America has conquered the world in the name of Son Gohan
>all girls are trained from birth to dress like Pan, and then Videl as they age
>Blacks have been genetically modified to have green skin and antennae
>All men must train their bodies and mind through the finest Mexican martial arts and Portuguese literature to be like their lord and savior, Son Gohan
>The churches have been converted to the worship of the Father, the Son Gohan, and the Holy Satan (with minor countercultures of Cellism and Brolyism)
>Status is represented through power levels, gained by training and emotional outbursts
>Everyone has autism

probably limited breaker goku and gohan blanco. I can't remember besides a supposed shorter life span is there any reason no to fuse while transformed? If goku blue and vegeta blue fused would that not count as two gods making it permanent?

Not have Gohan job to Buu.
It was out of character and only extended the arc unnecessarily. Made the whole powerup pointless too.

>all girls are trained from birth to dress like Pan, and then Videl as they age

Im ok with this.

SSB level

I forgot to mention that past 21 they start acting like Chi-Chi

>Would the Tournament be better if Kale didn't exist and it was just Broly?

Yeah. It might even become good if we remove Caulifa too.

Im not ok with that anymore.

Androids are a few steps above regular SS, however since they don't grow cultivating Ki they don't really get stronger with time.
Unless some jackass starts powering up by blasting them with Ki blasts they can absorb *cough*Vegeta*cough*

>Gohan jobs to Buutenks
>Kibito shows up and saves Gohan teleports with him to literally the other side of the world
>Buu follows them but Gotenks defuses just as he's about to strike
>Buu realizes he's outmatched now and needs to absorb more shit
>He teleports to valhalla and starts consuming the dead heroes.
>Gohan follows him and fights powered up Buu, Goku and Vegeta show up and support him
>Gohan finishes it, Goku and Vegeta stay dead.

honestly with as many flaws as the buu arc has, I think it overall was still positive. Gohan taking on the mantle of Goku in the end actually never really felt right because Gohan is not Goku. He doesn't want the fighting life that Goku had and I like seeing him become a good dad/family man.

And I think there was a lot of nice shit in the buu saga, SS3 was dumb as fuck but Majin Vegeta is one of the highlights of all of DBZ.

But SS3 is great on girls.

Give it more spotlight to the earthlings and androids, instead of them being treated like trash that were depending of little kids with little combat experience

>disyuntor de lĂ­mite
I fucking died

I feel like I'd be enjoying this series a lot more if they would stop spoiling it for months in advance.

I haven't seen any spoilers yet. You must be internetting wrong.

>hasn't seen limit break
>hasn't seen Goku getting curbstomped by Jiren
Hello newfag

>Gohan Blanco and Future Gohan Blanco fuse

>ctrl + F "Gohan"

Question about the manga:

Just before the ToP, the Zenos decide they are tired of watching all 12 universes. So they decide to eliminate most of them. I sure cannot understand Chongese, so I've only read 1 english translation. In it, the Zenos ask about the mortal levels. Grand Priest responds "1 and 12 are doing good, as they usually are" or something like that. The next panel or next couple of panels, they somehow decide that 8/12 universes must be erased.

So how did they go from 2/12 being good on mortal level (universe 1 and 12), to 4/12 universes being good on power levels? There was no intermediate panel where they explained why the other extra 2 universes should be preserved.

Universes 1 and 12 are the ones doing notably well and 4 universes is just the number they felt should remain to have a good amount of universes.

So if Zeno can move between universes at will, then why did Future Zeno have to come to the main timeline?

He only erased Future Universe 7, so why didn't he just move to Future Universe 6 or whatever space he lives in?

I understand that. But where was it explained or stated that 4 was just the number they felt should remain to have a good amount of universes? Unless the version I'm reading is missing panels or something, they never said anything about that.

ALL the gods had been killed.
In every universe.
And Future Zeno felt like it, I guess.

/our guy/ Toyotaro does it again. God damn his style is so based.

It wasn't his decision. Goku just said he would take him somewhere cool and he said ok.

double trips confirm,GODotaro is based

how can one Chosen Successor be so based?

Kid Buu is taken out by Ultimate Gohan
What the fuck was the point of the Spirit Bomb when Goku could have just telported back to Earth to fetch Gohan and Gotenks who would have easily defeated Kid Buu?
This bugged me ever since I was a kid and looking back the whole ''GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY PLEASE!!!'' was just artificial tension

he's a shit artist and an even worse storyteller than Toriyama without an editor
makes sense for him to be Gohan

Don't take the bait.

Because they couldn't beat Boo. You Gohanfags still won't accept this.

Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu
Gohan could have destroyed him easily

Wrong. They flat out say in the manga only Goku was capable of defeating Boo

Goku says he could defeat Kid Buu with SSJ3 but didn't have enough stamina so he resorted to the Spirit Asspull Bomb
Against Super Buu he said not even SSJ3 would have had a chance
Therefore Super Buu is stronger and Ultimate Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku

Weaker but a better fighter and the biggest threat. Gohan would have lost to him.

Who is this? Explain

>Against Super Buu he said not even SSJ3 would have had a chance
Was never said.

What's wrong with the Buu arc?

i wish they just held the tournament and after it they can do w/e they want

IT'S NOT FAIR GOHANBROS

GOKU WAS SUPPOSED TO DROP OUT AND LIMIT BREAKER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOHAN'S TRANSFORMATION

Even in shitty fanfiction, Gohan still jobs

>Goku and Vegeta vs Kid Buu but with Super Buu (Piccolo, Vegeta and Goku absorbed) vs Gotenks and Gohan
>Gotenks tries to buy time while Gohan makes a genkidama that he learned back in the RoSaT for the Cell games (just in case)
>Gohan, Goten and Trunks save the universe just like Goku wanted