Gun control doesn't wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7381699/54c555b8/messenzwaaier_op_scala_college.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVqLHghLpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those kids better be aressted bringing assault backpacks to school.

luckily he didn't make a bomb, drive truck into a crowd of people, go to a primary school, dodge backpacks, target weak people, or buy a gun illegally.... fuck off

>Netherlands
Hmm It's almost like Netherlands has a higher percentage of types of people that America only has 60% of

BAN ALL ASSAULT BACKPACKS AND RUCKSACKS OF MASS CONTUSION

People with known mental issues aren't supposed to be able to buy guns anyway. Is that why he didn't have access to guns?

So a bunch of kids beat up a poor mentally ill person and this is okay because it somehow shows gun control works. I hope OP is ashamed of himself promoting children beating up mentally ill people

so what you're saying is having a means to fight back is an effective deterrent... armed teachers now

>The man was scared away by back packs.
Then he wasn't committed enough, remember that guy in Japan with a knife and killed the entire fucking classroom for funsies?

But yet he had access to knives, knife ban when?

-k work work work yeah you know I got that work

2PBP

damn, if only america could get rid of the black school shooters

>Rami Ismail
That's a strange Dutch name.

the japs don't fuck around with their knife attacks

He was such a pussy he'd probably get the same outcome if he had a gun.

He brought a knife to school??? How terrible. Ban knives!

savage

>Netherlands
>Ismail

Checks out.

Don't think knives can be effective weapons?

pic related

Gun control doesn't have to stop all loss of life, ever. Even if it just stops one shooting it would be worth it.

Get rid of blacks and you would probably be surprised how much better whites would act.

> gun control prevents mass killi-

read the stats on how many lives guns save in the USA each year in comparison to actual gun deaths. back to your chamber, corbyn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting
gun control wo-

Knives have a use other than murder, though. Guns don't.

i agree, in my opinion we should put everyone in solitary confinement from birth to death, if it prevents even 1 murder it would be worth it, but my idea prevents ALL murder.

aaaand it's bullshit. The attacker wasn't even commited. If he wanted he could've done something.

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7381699/54c555b8/messenzwaaier_op_scala_college.html

2pbp

>unsourced anecdotal lie
SEE?!

Having your dangerous toys taken away is not the same as lifelong solitary confinement. Grow the fuck up.

Swords have no purpose other than killing

maybe a bit, but america still has shitty whites. Im always surprised to see the ammounts of people that get shot by your police, lounging at the officer with a knife etc. you have crazy ammounts of insane people, i think 1/6 mutts is on mental health drugs

we all got to be willing to sacrifice some freedom in the name of security my friend.

>one chink with a grenade launcher could take over your entire country

get a decent country then try talkin shit bro

...yes?

I know you're trolling but I hate this mentality. Let's apply it to other situations.

Ban cars. If it stops just one car wreck, it would be worth it.

Ban food. If it stops just one person from becoming overweight, it would be worth it.

Ban computers. If it stops just one hacking, it would be worth it.

Ban drugs. If it stops just one person from being addict- oh wait.

>argument which can be applied to anything and everything
>grow up
nice try virgina dick, but you're gonna have to do a little more thinking about it rather than just blurting out some asinine talking points

sage
Stop bumping shill threads you dumb niggers

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bigot.

I feel the same way, just without the sarcasm and lack of self-awareness.

Q predicted this

see

why would you assume he's trolling? this is the kind of shit that gets pushed on all our media in the UK. The most watched comedy shows of the middle class, 8 out of ten cats, etc., all spout nonsense such as this. people believe it without a shadow of a doubt

Why are swords not controlled weapons in gun control countries? The same could be said about bows they have no purpose other than killing yet they're not controlled weapons

>A 44-year-old man with severe mental issues attacked my former high school in the Netherlands today
>Since everyone had guns, he was scared away by students shooting their guns at him
>The man and students are now all getting help as needed
I can't wait for the first shooting after the government takes away our guns.

Hunting.

He wouldn't pass a background check in America

thankfully he was too retarded to think his attack out thoroughly

and as such he wouldn't have been allowed a gun in the USA through the rigorous checks and balances. thus the argument is defunct

Those 'kids' were filthy Moroccans who had been taunting the guy and other people who lived in that neighborhood.

Jihadis in China, killed 35 people using only knives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

Gun control does nothing to stop terrorists.

In fact, if you let them pass gun control measures, the shootings will increase, because the shootings will be used to pass more and more draconian police state laws. Gun control is only the first stage of that plan.

Honestly, they probably are. The law just doesn't get mentioned often, if at all. It just doesn't make the news because no one goes on killing sprees with swords.

Also, you could make the argument that swords are antiques, or something, probably, idk.

Hunting should be banned.

i'm very self-aware of how my idea is a better solution than yours if the goal is stopping shootings, my idea stops virtually all crime that involves a victim other than yourself

why drive cars? they kill people all the time. peanut allergies kill people all the time; better ban those too. dogs can be dangerous, we should put them all down. if we save even ONE life, it is all worth it, ammirght? big mama government will watch out for you.

BTFO

This guy was severely mentally ill i doubt he could have bought a gun in the US. And he probably wanted to clean up the school >mohammeds

Single shot rifles are highly controlled in Australia they have never been involved in massacres they are controlled weapons, yet bows are not? What did the martini Henry have to do with port Arthur?

hmm... ban assault backpacks

They are actually controlled in most countries. Blades over a certain length are usually illegal to have publicly. I know in Texas it was a big deal when they allowed it fairly recently.

I've done this three times already this thread, but see

>The school was full of islamic shitskins that have been causing trouble around that school for years and and tormented a mentally ill but otherwise harmless man until he finally snapped and came at them with a knife
I think that if he had a gun and wasted the entire school he would have been a credit to society.

That was done by a group of five organised (Muslim) terrorists in a train station at Chinese New Year (when the entire fucking country goes home to visit their families)

33 people dead. Bearing in mind that in Vegas one guy managed to kill 50 people just by firing out of his hotel window, how many do you think would have died if the terrorists had had access to firearms?

>#JUSTONESHOOTING
>#EVERYLYFEMATTERS
>#SPARETHEBULLETSSAVETHEBULLS
>#HUMANBEAN

that doesnt mean gun controll doesnt hinder school shootings, a terrorist is not mentally ill, most school shooters act out of emotion etc. most attacks are not well planned, just look at how many school shootings germany had, David proved to everyone you can get a gun online, but school shootings are not well planned etc. and an act of rage, so if they dont have access to guns they will kill fewer people.
>using only knives
a crime commited by 8 people, do you think 8 people would only kill 35 people if they had guns? nobody is denying you can be lethal without guns, but guns make you way more potent.

>illegal to have in public
That isn't the same level of control they force on guns you can't even possess one without a licence , even a pellet gun, what did a pellet gun have to do with port Arthur ?

Are you actually complaining that no one has been killed with a single shot rifle? That means the laws are working, dumbass. That proves my point.

no they do not lol

Yeah it's hardly the same but they are controlled to some degree.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSVqLHghLpw

I'm asking why even a pellet gun was subject to strict gun control after port Arthur, what did a pellet gun have to do with port Arthur, and how is a pellet gun or BB gun more dangerous than a compound bow or any bow

>he was scared away by students throwing their backpacks at him
Sounds like he didn't have much intent.

It is but what do you expect from a leaf

I don't know about that, guns are banned in France, yet the muslim guy with his truck of peace managed to slaughter 86 innocents in the name of islam, that's more than the vegas shooter managed with dozens of automatic weapons and thousands of rounds.

k

>Rami Ismail
lmao

Okay. Bear with me here... But sometimes, JUST SOMETIMES, you can implement laws... ~before~ a shitload of innocent people die, not after.

I know right? Active rather than proactive laws? that works? Crazy.

This has to be a troll

We've had people shot once a week by middle-eastern immigrants for the last 3 months. Guns are illegal in Denmark.

I typed "reactive" and it autocorrected to "proactive". Fuck. Nothing worse than making a typo when you're trying to be condescending.

You're not killing anyone with a pellet gun.

Not illegal enough, clearly.

This is something I say on just about every gun control thread. It's too late for the US to ban guns. Pandora's box has already been opened. With enough guns to arm every man, woman, and child in distribution, it will be impossible to confiscate them all. US has only one option. Background checks. I personally don't have a problem with being checked out since I have nothing to worry about. If Trayvon wants a gun but has 15 felonies, he won't get it legally. He can only get it illegally but at least that's not on anyone's conscience but the niggers... if he ever had one.

pellet guns have never been involved in a mass shooting yet they were as regulated as shotguns after port Arthur ? bows on the other hand have a history of death, they were not regulated , it's almost like the laws were more about gun culture control rather than gun control

>Active rather than [re]active laws?
but that's social engineering. That's controlling and not justice.

The deadliest attack on American soil in recent history was committed with a couple of planes. I guess we should ban all forms of air travel.

the guy did not have a firm intention to hurt anyone as you can see in the vid here.
>dumpert.nl/mediabase/7381699/54c555b8/messenzwaaier_op_scala_college.html
Since there was no malicious intent, there were no injured.
Its not guns that kill people, its people that kill people.

Also, in the netherlands you can buy a gun for 700 euro from your local drug dealer.
I've seen plenty of people with guns here.
school children, fellow clasmates, even homeless people with guns.
Zero of these encounters have been conclict situations.
You know why?
because none of these people have issues with me.

here in the Netherlands pellet guns have no regulation except 18+

I can buy a 50 cal pellet gun without needing permits

We're not talking about fucking pellet guns, dude. You can have a bloody pellet gun if it makes you feel better, I don't care. Stop changing the subject.

We're talking about actual guns. Ones that DO kill people.

If you get caught with a firearm here you get permanently banned from Denmark.

BASED OZZIE

I dont care
my guns > the lives of some public school retards

goddamn kiwis with the burn

But there's already a proven history around the world. Just because no one has been killed in a specific area by a specific gun doesn't mean it isn't just as dangerous as all the others.

see