Why is Ochako so perfect? Literally the best grill in anime in a decade

Why is Ochako so perfect? Literally the best grill in anime in a decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SqWVOY40oBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ochako isn't perfect, no one is. She is simply a best girl

fat

Does she develop a personality past being nice and having to worry about money after the anime?

Her only defining trait is lusting after beta manlet cock, how could she possibly be the best girl?????

Wait, nvm, I think I got it.

>ruthless murderbitch in the heat of the moment
>jealous type

it's getting there

probably the most ovverrated girl in recent years

She just is.

Ayane Sakura.

Will she finally do something relevant in the next chapter?

You're talking about the ugly deformed mutant frog, right?

What's wrong with her hand? Did it get stung by like 5 bees?

Momo is the bestest and most perfectest.

Momo is pleb tier.

Literally zero

She looks and acts like a human Cocker Spaniel

>best grill in anime in a decade
>those disgusting hands
how about no

Ochako a cute even though she accidentally very much acts as an example of what Stain hates about the hero agencies and for-profit heroism, since her dream is to make enough money as a civil servant to financially provide for her parents.

>jealous type

Please tell me we are talking about Deku. He needs to have someone by his side before some villain kills off All Might.

The Thickness

She's also an example of why Stain's philosophy of absolute purity is retarded.

A frog is OK as well user. Nothing wrong with a little wild tongue action.

>being a selfish hero is bad
Not every hero has to be a martyr

liking Momo for her appearance is pleb tier

liking Momo for being a good girl is patrician tier

not every hero has to be a good hero, which is why we like the good ones more. because they're good without anyone forcing them to be.

LOL character development in BNHA. You funny user.

Stain must like begging for money or pleasuring old men to make ends meet. I hope he is starving because a full belly would mean he is all talk.

Because she's cute.

Everyone loves an altruistic hero. But getting rid of heroes with less than pure motives (which by human nature, will always be vastly more common) is counterproductive. Imagine demanding absolute purity and ending up with one hundredth of the heroes you had before. How do you think that'll effect crime?

>not even best girl in her series

How does it feel to have awful taste?

imagine Stain taking off his mask and working as a graveyard-shift konbini clerk, and when some thug comes in to try to rob the place he slyly slips on the mask and takes the criminal into a back alley to knife the shit out of him.

This is not the first piece of fan art I've seen that suggests that Ochako is the hero that Deku needs. I do hope the artists get what they want.

I'm not against a mad scientist and her babies excelling, but does she really stand a chance?

she'll get almost exploded by chisaki and deku will go OFA 40% to save her.

Do I think she'll win the Dekubowl? Of course not, doesn't mean she isn't the best girl. Who would want Drecku anyway? He's practically a cripple at this point.

Shes got a nice pair of tits I'll give her that

Unless she tries to seduce Deku or gets her own spinoff we won't get to see what makes Hatsume so great. As this show is pushing brawn good brains evil I didn't get my hopes up when I saw her. As a female mad scientist she is right in my strike zone. If I let myself get attached to her it will just hurt later.

>Her superpower requires her to be THICC
>The THICCer she gets, the more useful she becomes
A goddess.

My heart

How can Ochako be best when she’s not even invisible?

but you can't see an invisible girl blush when you pat her head and good luck finding her hand to hold it.

Ochako is for interracial mating press only!

When she's completely invisible it means she's completely naked, right? What if someone were to erase or steal her quirk to some extent at that time.

>literally a frog
>not jumping the highest

One job sue, one job.

how does ochako smells?

yes, she gets jealous whenever she sees other girls trying to muscle in on her boy

Ayaneru irl

>hatsume designs a cutting-edge suit with WAYNE INDUSTRIES SUPER-POLYMERS N SHIT for Deku
>begins feeling up his hard body a bit too much
>deku blushes fiercely when her hands get to his crotch

go beyond PLUS ULTRA

She can take the lead

with her nose silly

out of my way pleb trash

She's cute. People are just butthurt she's the love interest.

Patrician

Ayane Sakura is my love interest.

Would she like your taste in music?

Not even close to anything resembling fat. What does bother me is the huge hands, though, but I think everyone in this anime has them.

they make them extra thick in the anime thougth

>Anime and manga make it painfully obvious that she has romantic feelings for Midoriya.

I can't understand why the majority of Tumblr and Twitter seem to pair her up with Bakugou. The only interaction they've had is of him being pissed off and her being uneasy around him. Is it only because he didn't underestimate her in their festival battle?

Not necessarily. Mirio wears a costume with his hear woven into the fabric that allows it to phase through things when he uses his quirk, so he doesn't lose his clothes on the battlefield.

The same case could be with Hagakure's costume, it simply turns invisible with her.

a quirk erasing drug might be able to, but eraserhead couldn't because he needs to see the person to erase their quirk.
Ojiro's comment early on seemed to imply that she deadass isn't wearing any clothes other than gloves and boots. Though he might have just not known, if she does wear an invisible costume it's most likely invisible all the time like her, and in that case it's gotta be a bitch to keep track of.

Post Ochako and Deku please

Best girl has arrived

She seems like the one one that would be the most fun to tease.

Can she make the entire earth weightless?

what would happen?

her limit is 3 tons.

But if it's weightless it would be under 3 tons.

Is this a bnha thread or am I allowed to post actual best girl of the season in here?

mina

It would catapult through space as it would no longer be attracted to the sun.

And everyone would fall off the earth too. Along with the ocean and atmosphere.

I think this is how the series ends.

Deku and Ochako finally get together and as she orgasms she loses control of her power and everyone dies.

But the Earth is floating in space, so no weight. Checkmate, atheists.

she's 2d, keep your 3d women logic away from anime you disgusting 3dpig

why dont you pick it up and carry it away then?

Get up.
Get up.
Get down
With the Thickness

because I can't walk on air

>why dont you pick it up and carry it away then?
Ummm... I'm carrying it through space right now, sweety.

because who wants this gay earth

You made me kek, C/a/rlos.

k

youtu.be/SqWVOY40oBw

So many fellow Ochakofags, I am happy. It looks like I can finally rest in peace, knowing someone will post Ochako even if I'm not here.

Why is bnha boring now?

There were plenty of Ochakofags before ya.

She truly is the best girl and I really want her to date Kaminari

Yeah you're literally the reason other people love Ochako you're so important, I was really worrying who would post her when you weren't here.

HAHA user I know you are being sarcastic! You can't fool me, the mighty Ochakoking! Muhahaha!
N-no really I'm happy Ochako gets love I didn't want to sound arrogant. I'm sorry,

>Literally the best grill in anime in a decade.
Now that you mention it...

Momo is pure unlike Ochako

Her sister is better

>shounenshit
>best girl
they aren't correlated

If she really wants to make money there's way more ways for her to make her quirk useful rather than beating up bad guys on the street.

Aerospace/airline/shipping/construction/mining company would pay millions to have her reduce the weight of any particular object they need to zero.

Apple made her quirk useless.

THIS IS THE REAL BEST GIRL

Disregard that, I suck cocks.