Boku no hero academia

what went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WMWtVGOzMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deku getting one for all. Having an evolving ability while everyone else is fairly static.

This poor shitposting, for starters.

The shit posting is getting worse and worse.

>Grapefag at it again
>Forcing his O MAI MEME and samefagging endlessly
>Thread nuked
Based mods

Spoilers when

Are you serious? Chp is out for more than 12 hours now

Momo is the traitor.

what? I thought it moved to fridays, shit I gotta read it

Could have at least reserved the 20% boost for near the end of the fight for a proper build up.

As it is, it was quite a pointless gesture and we'll probably get a marginally higher number next with more broken limbs as a result.

>Mirio gets obliterated
>Nighteye's prediction comes true and he gets pierced open
>Eri gives Deku a handjob to "keep him concentrated"
There you go. I saved you from having to read.

“Momo is related to Overhaul” is my favorite crackpot theory. Shame it’s most likely has been shot down since we now know that OH was taken by the boss most likely from the street
Early release this week. We won’t be getting a chapter next week though

Is sickly All Might his actual normal form? Like did he look like that before the injury?

>Early release this week. We won’t be getting a chapter next week though
aww. and I just read the chapter and it ends with the girls breaking in which means next chap will probably be a flashback for them. now we got at least 2 weeks before a good chap

>shitposting so bad the thread got gassed by a mod before post limit
the absolute state of bnha

>Early release this week. We won’t be getting a chapter next week though
Holiday, or is Hori already back to dying?

Alright, so what's all this hxh shitposting I see about, what'd that clown do?

>Like did he look like that before the injury?
No.

No, he was a /f/ag. But not as swole as his AM self, which is him using what he could of OfA to muscle up.

So we know he's quirkless. Is it that he's just sort of flexing real hard to go into muscle mode?

Oh, that makes some sense.

anyone else feel like this fight's dragging on too long and you just want chisaki to die already?

>Is it that he's just sort of flexing real hard to go into muscle mode?
Yes, but without OfA, he can't maintain the flexing for long.

Genuinely curious, how many of you only started reading because of Froppy? She was posted everywhere early on. She's what got me to read it initially.

Essentially, there was a flashback just after he fucked up AfO in a hospital with Sir and he was a little less the size of his muscle form but coupled with the injuries and missing organs over the years, he wasted away into All Skelly.

With the girls and potentially Toga now in the picture? No

I've really grown tired of Ovehaul, his quirk has an endless amount of uses that feel Hori just comes up as he goes. It's frankly making a chore to sit through this arc

someone in a group I was in mentioned it in a thread about manga they read, and I am always looking for more manga, so I started reading then around chap 50ish

He died, but before he died, he placed a spell on his heart and lungs that would fill them with stretchy, sticky magic (called "nen"), and they'd expand and contract when he died, bringing himself back from the dead.
When he placed said spell, he had an inner monologue that made it seem like he was talking to his nen, despite that never being an established thing. Mangastream translated this line as "O MY RUBBER NEN" which sounded ridiculous, so that line has been spammed to hell and back, especially in HxH threads or whenever the subject of asspulls is brought up.

Honestly I think the “I flex and I transform to Muscle Form” is really just a shorthand so the readers could tell when AM’s using OFA

>getting nuked because it's easier than deleting shitposting posts
It's like that "nuclear waste" thread months ago all over again, and so i can't blame them.

>Thread gets deleted
>Replaced with a shitpost thread

The guy keeps ripping off ONE for some reason.

I think it was more from the lewds getting posted, but who knows

I hate froppy, i started because i saw it recomended on my local IB.

What the fuck is this guy doing training to fight super villains?

Saving momo's sorry ass.
So far he has been more heroic than like 80% of the students. He will be a good Hero.

there is a diference between using a convenience to start a conflict and using a convenience to solve a conflict. bnha it is the first. the "oh my" meme makes no sense.

>he can combine different substances at the atomic level
I hope you don't mean he has no business being a hero, his power is overpowered as fuck.
All he really needs to do is get swole and he'd be unstoppable.

he should be working with scientists to solve world hunger/cure cancer/make amazing inventions

>should
Probably, he wants to be a hero, though.

I really want to see this guy combine 2 people together, or better yet combine Shiggy's face and his dad's hand.

>Having an evolving ability while everyone else is fairly static.
Everyone evolve retarded. Deku's evolution is even more static because we know the full potential of the quirk thanks to All Might. The others can develop more unexpected techniques and abilities.

>O MY DODGING ABILITY

cut one head im gona fuck you in the ass

He has one of my favorite quirks. It's a really cool concept.

Trying not to get sawed in half

as you can see here he can weild himself to other people so he will be able to use his quirk for combat

The influx of anime-onlys and fujoshis

also this arc lasting 4x longer than every other.

Anyone else blame Chronobirb for the Shitposting "hour"?

I like his quirk, I’m glad it wasn’t some overpowered time stop bullshit

i thougth it looked retarded but since the hands are actualy his hair i think its cute

>"OH NO HE'S HOT"

that's how I felt about skinnygum

Haven't red this manga but does every character that appears have this random narrator explaining all their abilities for no reason? What about actually learning his quirk by how he uses it in battle.

the text comes afther the character used their quirk

seems very detailed with, However unless he himself isn't moving he can't extend his needles!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

Every quirk comes with some kind of drawback. Those that don't probably do, but it's esoteric enough or not public knowledge.

In this case, since his power is important as a tranq/cheap attack, not seeing it is the best setup for it, because now when he gets into an actual fight we'll fully know the stakes of his attacks.

Because characters talking to themselves about their power and its weakness during battle is better than the reader having information about said character and skipping all the bullshit monologues during a fight about it.

What kind of person has inner monologues about explaining his power to himself. Besides those are boxes so it's undoubtedly the narrator.

It's shit just like everything regarding this show
youtube.com/watch?v=0WMWtVGOzMc

K I misred your comment but I still think it's better to find out the characters abilities through the fight by seeing how it works not just some random info dump on it.

I hate meme characters, and especially meme waifus so no, I didn't start cause of her and actively wish for her to get minimum screentime unless she gets Noumu'd. I've always wanted to read it but postponed it, then some friend linked me the All Might vs Noumu fight, caught up in 2 days after that.

This arc is so fucking boring, only bakugou and todoroki keep the manga interesting apparently

He's like a discount Overhaul that, with lotsa training, has the potential to be broken, he's fine.

>Forgot the girls were even with them on the raid until the last page of the chapter.
Jesus.

>forgot about the new chapter
>read it
I have incredibly mixed feelings but it's better than Eri turning herself in amd Overhaul just fucking fixing everyone I guess.

Can Eraserhead go one day without being a fucking jobber?

no but I started watching because I noticed she finally showed up

[spoiler[ I found watching ep31 to be extremely painful and from then on I skipped every scene she wasn't in

Reminder that Bakugou and Todoroki would have ended Overhaul already.

So where does Hori go from here? Deku is still in his first year and is fighting a villain who can quite literally one shot anyone he touches.

How do you one up this on the threat scale?

>the girls showed up
Fuck it. If we don't get a Deku/Uravity tag team on Overhaul I'll be upset.

AfO gives his quirk to Shiggy then takes control of his body, then steals Overhaul's Quirk. He also steals Aizawa's quirk for good measure.

Let's trust in Hori, I guess. We'll probably get something like another training arc (maybe the joint classes with class B that were mentionned once) before going back to villain territory. Would be fun to have an arc that focuses on the villain side of things since Shigaraki and Deku are experiencing a similar growth.
As for a way to one up the Overhaul arc on the threat scale, a complete collapse of the hero society and a Tartarus breakout is all I can think of.

The villains are the worst part of the manga anyway

Overhaul isn't even that bad, he will fight AfO one day.

Are they the next Naruto and Hinata?

no their romance will actually be good

He beat Irnika at least. A win is pretty good considering all the other poorly treated characters who get raped with no lube.

What's she gonna do, make him float

I think half the reason Uraraka's fights are all offscreen is because her power doesn't actually have that many combat applications by itself

PHAT

Overhaul is a step down from AFO on the threat scale

Well her big move during the tournament was using all the rubble as a meteor storm
There is a lot more rubble here now.

She's gonna have to touch it all first though

This is actually a fight she can do something, since she can use all the debris Deku and Overhaul are constantly making as ammunition, like she did against Iida or Bakugou

Tsuyu on the other hand...
I guess she can take Eri and run
It would be more useful than what pro heroes are doing anyway

fertility goddes

Will Deku even be able to have sex with her without dying of spaghetti?

But Hinata was not the main heroine so Deku will end with someone else.

Ochako is rukia
BnH will end like bleach

Tsuyu is actually Rukia. Ochako is Orihime aka boring as fuck.

It would be much more interesting if Deku was quirkless throughout the whole series. The most epic parts of it were when he did amazing things without activating one for all, like gathering the mines to blast to the front or countering Bakugou.

Doesnt Ochako fall in love with Deku for a similar reason Hinata did for Naruto?

She is also the fan of the underdog and all that shit

Fuck that. All the fights would have to be contrived as shit.

>not many combat applications
I dunno, throw huge fucking things at people, send people into the outer stratosphere, hit people with a huge as fuck weapon that you make weightless. There are plenty of combat application, Ura's just not given her time to shine.

Knuckleduster shows that quirkless humans can actually stand up to quirk humans

Deku would have just been not-batman

t. Bakufujo

O MY PHYSICAL ATTACK PREDICTION CAPABILITY

The only reason people are pissed is because no one sees OH as a big player, he was essentially painted as just some villain who poped out of nowhere and will be hastily beaten, hence he shouldnt be strong