How the FUCK are you guys able to watch lots of anime? Like fucking hundreds of titles...

How the FUCK are you guys able to watch lots of anime? Like fucking hundreds of titles. Do you force yourself just for the sake of feeling that you are an anime """oldfag"""?
Like, it is cool to watch something occasionally, whether slice or some shounen shit, but anime is so fucking repetetive in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maJew3_kQ9M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enlighten me, what do you do all day?

I've been watching anime for most of my life by now.
More intensively since around 2005

Habits make you do strange things. Don't do anime kids.

When you grow up you'll realize anime is superior to garbage from (((Hollywood))) and the trash they put on the electric jew.

Not watching a lot at once, but a moderate amount over a decade, like maybe an average of 20 shows per year.

youtube.com/watch?v=maJew3_kQ9M
It's like that, but with anime.

scratching my balls and enjoying the scent

>How the FUCK are you guys able to eat lots of food? Like fucking thousands of meals. Do you force yourself just for the sake of feeling that you are a gourmet """oldfag"""?
>Like, it is cool to eat something occasionally, whether lunch or dinner shit, but food is so fucking repetetive in general
I don't know that you're in the right place.

I wonder if doing splits loosens your pussy

New episodes every week, if you pick something to watch every day then at the least you have something to look forward to when you come home.

look at this loser, leaving his house

so if you don't watch anime as much as you eat food you'll be die

Casuals always complain. Go back to your shithole faggot

As a hobby, giving it 2 hours everyday giving priority to seasonal anime you'll be watching more than 100 titles every year, do it for over 10 years and you'll end up with quite the catalog.

Well you see Sup Forumsnon, my life is pretty awful

how much do you eat fatty?

I used to binge watch lots of titles but lately i barely watch anything at all. I just keep up with one or two titles a season and watch/rewatch something else very slowly. If you find it repetitive (and it fucking is) just give up on seasonal shit and search for some movies or ovas that might interest you. Those are usually the unique ones.

I lose attention so quickly. I read way more manga than I watch anime and for some reason that holds my attention. Watching things happen on a screen while reading subtitles makes episodes feel so fucking long though, no matter how much I'm enjoying it.

If I've already read the manga I'll usually just watch something dubbed while playing a game. I'm a bad person.

You start when you're a kid/young teen and just condition yourself to not care about the stupid shit. You end up with a list of stupid shit you're immune to, some that you tolerate and some that make you drop a show. By the time you're in high school it's too late to change your hobby and so you continue watching even after being a working adult for a decade.

Truth

I only watch things that have premises that I might enjoy. I usually watch the entire season because of completion autism. If it seems like I missed something good based on threads here I add it to my backlog to watch out of season. The main payoff is knowing the characters' backstories when looking at hentai doujins. That's it.

Manga for me is better since I can listen to music while reading, or read a chapter while waiting for something to happen in a video game.

Just take it easy man, there is no need to rush.

I just like anime. What's the problem?

>The main payoff is knowing the characters' backstories when looking at hentai doujins
Truly patrician.

Most people have been watching anime for a long time now

>watching anime
Manga only masterrace

>How the FUCK are you guys able to watch lots of anime?
Very carefully.

Most people that try to keep up with a really large amount of media, both fans and professional critics end up watching or listening to things at an accelerated playback speed. It only takes a little adjustment, and you can easily watch shows at 2 or 3x speed without missing any details. I know people that watch everything even at 6x, but that honestly seems more like 'skimming' than watching. There's some kind of upper limit like that, but it's much much higher than 1x speed. This technique drastically increases the number of current shows you can keep up with and lets you also catch up on older shows or rewatch your favorites or whatever at the same time.

To drown out that empty feeling after watching a really good anime. Only to finish another amazing one and go back to feeling empty and watching another anime.

>Start as child
>Actually enjoy it
>Never grow up

Sounds right.

Usually only watch like 1-2 anime a season. Usually isn't much that looks interesting.

Visual novels are even more superior to anime. There not being much translated isn't an excuse since you can just learn to read Jap.

I want to cum inside Illya

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe it's because I enjoy watching anime? Why don't you fuck off from wherever you came from faggot.

Same way people really into music are able to listen to lots of music, or film buffs are able to watch lots of films: if it's your preferred medium, you'll watch/read/listen to/whatever a lot of samey stuff because even if it is samey, you're still getting something out of it.

And also the fact that you're at it for a while. I didn't spend literally every waking moment watching anime just so I could watch a lot, I just spent bits and pieces of free time watching stuff that interested me, and after years of that the result is that I've watched a lot of anime.

I can't watch anything now unless the show has an imouto, t-thanks Sup Forums..

this 2bh

I got my priorities straight. On the weekend, me and a bunch of other fags get together, have a day of cooking, food and anime, and don't do much else other than that. It's great. We take turns meeting at our places, and just have a fun day in general.

As an estimate of a casual one episode a day, one year is 30 cours so 3 years of extremely casual watching would be shy of a hundred one-cour series.
Some anons may spend 2 or 3 hours a day, making that 4 to 6 times as much anime.

As you can see, watching hundreds of titles is simple, an episode a day would bring you there eventually. The reason you are confused at the huge amount of anime everyone else is watching is because you don't watch an episode a day, probably more like 2 episodes a week of whatever thing is airing.
When you follow enough series and rack up a huge backlog, an episode a day will snowball your watch time over the years.

do you suck dicks for each other? just to help bros out, nothing gay with that

I enjoy the language and their animation styles.
>Anime is repetitive
Most fiction is at this point.

>friends

I watch anime to better know the characters of hentai doujins I fap to, it makes the fap feel better and more rewarding.

i watch like 12-15 shows each season, watch an episode when i eat a meal or when I'm bored, do this for years and bam it's several hundred

talmud vision is enemy of mankind

>watch 2 episodes from the new anime every day
>50 min a day
>14 shows a week
>56 shows a year
Whoaaaa, so haaaard!

It's not that hard, I only started watching a few months ago and I've finished 20+ shows so far.

Same as with games. After more than 17 years of playing games I couldn't even give estimate of how many titles I played to some extend.
Now going back to anime, imagine you watch three episodes a week. That will be a bit more than one hour for 7 days and this will result in 3 shows per season. Every year you will watch at least 12 shows and after 8 years you will have almost a fucking hundred. This is assuming you spend daily less than 10 minutes on this hobby which even by casual standards is laughable investment of time. Stuff gets easier if you use public transportation since you can put this anime time into already dead timeslot in your day.

When you lurk for at least 3 years before posting, a hundred titles is fucking nothing. Most actual """oldfags""" have been watching for at least 10 years, at least 30 series a year, and seasonal watchers at least 50 a year.
You can finish one 1-cour series a week with two episodes a day. There's 52 series a year, excluding what you drop. An hour a day is not a terribly excessive amount of time to put into a hobby.
This is an anime image board. What do you expect? 2017 Sup Forums isn't as elitist as it used to be, but if you only "watch something occasionally" I don't know what you're doing here to be honest. Even people who have only been here a few months put in a lot of time, for example

>tfw I'll be able to post on Sup Forums legally soon
just 25 more titles to go

Movies and original non-tv-series-related ova count too.

The real question how do you enjoy anime. Most shows are really really boring, full of filler, bad animation, bad tropes, sol stuff where absolutely nothing anyone does matters to anything or anyone, no coherent plot, girls where only way to differentiate between them is their rainbow coloured hair etc, "moe".
Theres like 1 show on average each season that I really enjoy, rest is worth it only to waste time on forums talking about it rather than watching them for the sake of watching them.

no, just TV
really shows with

>force yourself to watch
More like force myself to stop watching. Sometimes I'd watch a 2-cour anime in one setting. For example, I remember wanting to watch only the first couple of episodes of Samurai Champloo and ending up chaining all 26. If you have to force yourself to do your hobby of all things, you're probably ironic trash.

Which begs the question, why do some people watch anime only to rate more than half of them a score of

It's not like there are that many of them, anyway.

>no, just TV
Who said? There's enough movies that go for 2 hours or have more than one episode. Same with OVAs - many of them are 40+ minutes long, and/or have 5+ episodes. And most of those being classic one way or another and mandatory to watch. TV have too enough titles 3-10 minutes short and with less that 12 series.