John Kerry Officially Under Investigation As Dossier Probe Targets Obama State Department

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/sara-carter-john-kerry-officially-investigation-dossier-probe-targets-obama-state-department/

archive.is/JxdW2

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/961086379886333952

Carter reports:

>The House Select Committee on Intelligence is now investigating former Secretary of State John F. Kerry’s possible role into the unverified dossier paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton Campaign, this reporter has learned. The dossier, assembled by a former British spy, laid the foundation for the FBI’s investigation into alleged collusion between President Trump and Russia and was the essential piece of evidence used by the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a former volunteer for the Trump campaign.

>For more than a month, the committee has been in its second phase of investigations focused on former Obama State Department officials and their role in either transmitting information or using information provided by former British spy and investigator Christopher Steele. Steele was hired by embattled research firm Fusion GPS, also under several congressional and Senate investigations. […]

>Jonathan Winer, a long-time colleague of Kerry and who served as the former envoy for Libya during his tenure at the Department, wrote an opinion piece in the Washington Post on Feb. 8, defending his relationship with Steele and his role in the infamous dossier.

>state dept. people know spies
no shit sherlock.
not illegal,.

Bump

Huge

Beware the ides of march

>more GOP-led witch hunts that will cost millions of tax payer money

>all these probes
>inquiries
>meetings
>hearings

You burgers are quite pathetic, you know that?

Reminder that John Kerry is a jew.

His grandfather changed their name to Kerry to sound Irish to fit in.

This is all a show. Mueller is the special prosecutor and everything in the news is prepping normies for the truth/

Bump

Communist scum on social media
>The Schiff memo negated everything
I cant wait to see all the "literally shaking" posts once the hammer starts to fall.

>ASKED FOR COMMENT, KERRY INSTEAD FELL OFF HIS BICYCLE

>Communist scum
He's a Jew and a zionist. Russiagate is going to turn into Israelgate.

>Jew and a zionist
we dont do that around here anymore. We hate communists. The fact that so many communists are jews is not the problem of Sup Forums or Trump supporters

>we
Go suck on another foreskin you dumbass kike.

Enjoy Palestine bitch.

I hate communist jews bro dont you?

israel is the problem. israel is the source of all problems in the world.

Q predicted this

Then let's both agree on the extermination of every single communist on the planet including however many are jews. Fair enough?

No. I want Israel and the Jews wiped off the map. Zionism is a mental illness and you're a prime example of it. Fuck you kike.

Never liked this guy desu. Something about the way he talked and composed himself.

>thegatewaypundit

Checks out.

Fuck off kike.

Remember when the DNC began killing of wikileaks staff? Assange dropped those hashes and one of the files was headed John Kerry or something similar....

Benjamin Netanyahu got John Kerry to approve VISAs for people like Arnon Milchan. Arnon is an admitted Israeli spy who helped steal assorted materials required to build nuclear weapons from the United States. John F Kennedy found out about this and wanted to inspect Israel's nuclear facility. This is why they killed him.

>thegatewaypundit
excellent source of daily fake news

Reminder John Kerry and Robert Mueller attended the same elite private charter school

According to (((you)))

Robert Mueller is going to indict John Kerry.

Remember that time Bibi forced his way into the America senate unannounced and uninvited, and they actually let him speak instead of stabbing him 1000 times in the heart on the senate floor?

so CNN is not fake news according to that. thanks

Republican leadership invited him, and Obama told them not to.

Fucking king kike, he got 26 standing ovations. Legitimately I hope Israel gets bombed, starting with his house.

Fuck off ADL faggot.

>muh fallacy fallacy
fallacies are fallacious when used to draw conclusions, not when used to support them
just cause you're talking to a kike doesn't mean you have to become the kike yourself

The fuck does john kerry have to do with trump and russia

what in the fuck is mueller even doing

Listen you fucking moron. Youre trying to focus on gatewaypundit instead of the FACTUAL NEWS they reported. Go suck on another foreskin because israel won't exist much longer.

Russiagate is Israelgate. Theres 18000 indictments. israel is fucked.

so.....are you like the only guy left? are those your three mantras plus 'mueller is /ourguy/'? do you chant them?

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/

I participated in Jade Helm 15 ask me anything

Nooo, I just figured he came back from Vietnam and called his fellow servicemen baby killers and rapists because thats what Irish people do.

No, you didn't.

bump

Glad to see Nunes’ phase II investigation into the State Department is going ahead. I really can’t wait to read what was going on there during the Final Days if Kerry. Absolutely nothing good, I’m sure.

Nunes and Congress could probably get a lot more done and faster without the special counsel in the way. Mueller’s proven he has nothing and is just sucking up many and print space these days. Time to shut that boondoggle down and maybe even investigate it under a new second special counsel

Bump
>fucking shills

Mueller and the IG are working together. Nunes is doing a CONGRESSIONAL investigation. They cant charge people. Nunes' investigation is for PREPPING THE NORMIES for when Mueller starts indicting people en masse.

Good. Hope he hangs, too.

military tribunals

Sorry, don’t believe that at all. Anything from Mueller is fruit of a poisonous tree now anyway given all the conflicts and dirty cop tactics he and his team have taken

Of course you don't believe that. You're a paid shill and I already knew you were.

oh ok. Didn’t know you were a schizo. Carry on

Its hilarious how you Jews use the same bullshit insults over and over expecting anyone on this website to take you seriously

if you read the article, it is filled with proven lies - like the Steele dossier was the sole source of the FISA warrants on Page.

Proven wrong - they were under investigation for months before the dossier. And guess what else? Nothing in the dossier has been proven false.

Nunes is literally going to prison you mong

>(((Your Guy)))

The Chad American vs the Virgin Israeli

Why does Kerry look so much more bloated since he ran against Bush in 2004?

alcoholism? idk

But he looks like a potato

Wow, 'The Gateway Pundit' must be getting bigger, since it beat both the New York Times AND The Washington Post on this massive blockbuster story. They STILL haven't reported it!!

That's because NYT and Washington Post ignore stories on PURPOSE to defend these people.

The Secretary of State is prohibited by law from participating in partisan politics.

It's called P R O P A G A N D A

No shit.

Always remember the fbi themselves identified kerry as one of the leader of the 7th floor glow in the dark shadow gov niggers. Taking down this fucking fag is key.

Fuck Kerry

Lol gop led witch hunts. Don’t even fucking go there shill. Trumps critics have not stopped shrieking and being terrible people to others since the minute that cunt conceded.

all of that Khazar and Kenite inbreeding and Talmud/Kabbalah/Zohar hate, 'supremacist' indoctrination...

idk man I read that many parts of that dossier were crafted by anons who post here. You kikes are retarded.

You're in the wrong place mother fucker.

>don't use weapons in an information war
you're a regular Sun Tzu eh bud?

Fake news from a blog by a guy with a two inch penis

Are citing the hatch act? The one Kelly Labrutta is has violated twice?

Yah...they don't want to sell papers so they sit on bombshell stories. Kill yourself you ever loving faggot, you do not deserve to live and your president is a cocksucking prick.

:^) trump dindu nuffin

Cringeworthy gif, do you have a whole folder of nazi paraphernalia you hide from your family because you're too much of a pussy to be honest with how much a shit head retard cocksucker you are?

>Gateway Pundit
Fake News

kys

Fuck off ADL faggot.

Burn it down.

The second dossier wasn't written by spies. It was written by Syd Blumenthal and Cody Shearer. Tick tock, motherfucker.

Now let's do a thought experiment
>You are given intelligence from a reliable spy
>You can't verify the intelligence from any other sources
>The reliable spy gives you a second source!
>The second source is two non-spies who would not have access to the intelligence
>The second source are Hillary Clinton employees
>The credible spy is being paid by Hillary Clinton
>You know it's illegal to use false evidence
>You know it's illegal for you to use your office to participate in partisan politics
>Do you risk jail by using potentially false evidence? Do you risk jail by using partisan sources?
>OPTION A: No, I swore an oath to uphold the constitution.
>OPTION B: HAIL MADAME FUHRER, IT'S HER TURN! MAY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY RULE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!

The IG report is supposed to be issued in the next two weeks.

go back to facebook nerd lmfao

>proven lies - like the Steele dossier was the sole source of the FISA warrants on Page.
Where was this proven to be a lie? The Schiff memo? Schiff didn't even make that claim, he just said it wasn't the bulk/majority of the application, which seems to be not true based on the number of pages mentioned by Schiff.

He is deep state and he is surrounded by deep state. He helped with the attempted coup

Jonathan Winer - Council to John Kerry, Washington Lawyer and consultant, peddled the dossiers to V Nuland, primary source for dossier,
did pro bono work (under Apco) for CGI while lobbying for Russian firm that bought U1
Victoria Nuland - Subordinate to John Kerry, told Winer to pass the dossier to Kerry, previously tried to cover for Benghazi
Marc Alias - Perkins Coie, general council for H campaign and also John Kerry, Transfered money to Fusion

Not Mueller, HSPCI. You know, actual patriots working to uphold the Constitution.

nobody ever said the dossier was the begening of the investigation you fucking faggot. What was being said was that the dossier was the primary source of the FUCKING SURVEILLANCE THAT WAS ABLE TO CATCH NUMEROUS ASSOCIATES OF A RIVAL POLITICAL CAMPAIGN. You fucking moron. This has been repeated ad fucking nauseam.

Also those Russians that Mueller indicted. Some of them were in the US, not all of them, but the ones that were in the USA had VISAs approved by John Kerry

this is not Mueller, this is House Republicans undoubtedly voting in party block to fuck around with Democrats, although anyone at State using their access or status to build the political dossier would be in trouble for doing so.

why do they look exactly alike? wtf?

Are you faceblind? They look completely different starting with the jawline and eyebrows

>selling papers
he thinks jews are actually motivated by money. in that case why is Hollywood making progressive SJW shit that nobody likes? oh I know, because they're more interested in propagating their marxist agenda and subverting the country.

Actual faceblind user here, can confirm that they are identical twins.

I have no idea to whom you are referring, honestly. And yes, I am talking about the Hatch Act.

they look alike to me desu

>primary source for dossier,
>told Winer to pass the dossier to Kerry,
Do you have any kind of sauce for that?

About 6 years too late, but whatever