FBI Informant On Uranium One Breaks Silence

>An informant who spent years gathering information on the Russian energy and uranium market industry for the FBI, met staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Oversight, and House Intelligence Committees on Wednesday. He gave explosive testimony on his years as an undercover informant providing information to the FBI on Russian criminal networks operating in the United States. He also contends in his testimony, and written briefs, to the FBI that Russia attempted to hide its ongoing aid to help sustain Iran’s nuclear industry, at the time the Obama administration approved the sale of 20 percent of U.S. uranium mining rights to Russia.
>William D. Campbell, an American businessman, provided extensive information on other counterintelligence issues to the FBI for decades and he had also provided information to the CIA on various issues during his time overseas.
>“For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.”
>The informant’s attorney, Victoria Toensing partner at the firm DiGenova & Toensing, said the following:
>“Mr. Campbell testified for over four hours until he answered every question from three Congressional committees; the Senate Judiciary, House Oversight and House Intelligence committees.
>He recounted numerous times that the Russians bragged that the Clintons’ influence in the Obama administration would ensure CIFIUS approval for Uranium One. And he was right.”

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/07/FBI-Informant-On-Uranium-One-Breaks-Silence

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will get slid BUMP IT

What is going to come of this informant? Do you think he has physical proof of anything?

Hopefully this isn't another false cry for Wolf. I'd love to see the top of the Dems go down.

bump.

this is the real shit. storm inbound.

Although we know the U1 deal was as real as it gets, I'm not going to hold my breath for justice on this. Hopefully it happens, but lets not get our hopes up yet.

bump
what's the FBI doing in counterintelligence?

All this shit piles up day by day and still no action against the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation.

I have been following this story for months. I had never thought that mainstream press was actively trying to spin a narrative, rather than just being full of arrogant and biased writers, until I read the Reuters hit piece on Campbell. They outright tried to paint him as a Russian stooge and kept calling him a "lobbyist." He was never a lobbyist, he was a consultant. His website is archived on the wayback machine. No one could have written the Reuters article in good faith.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Sage.

>What is going to come of this informant?

suicide to the back of the head.

ha

ha.

but in all seriousness, I'm glad that the environment is easing up to allow more whistleblowers to step forward.

but he gonna die.

Actually he's already dying of cancer. Part of the reason he decided to approach journalists about it.

Bump

They're probably calling in every favor they have left to stay out of prison.

Bump

Bump this

CIA, Clintons, NSA, MIC want to arm Iran with nukes for job security purposes.

>Look! Iran has nukes! You better give us lots more tax dollars to deal with this!

th-thanks satan?

Hmm…mhnmmm

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

>CAMPBELL'S
>SOUP
>O
>U
>P

it's nothing.
you know it. i know it. we all know it.
sessions will turn the other cheek like he always does.
someone embeded in the doj will let her off.
all of this resistance is futile.
the communists already won. say goodbye to America.

it angers you because you know it's true.

>le worst meme
Mueller probably hates Campbell the informant more than most because Mueller was FBI director and therefore was the one ignoring all of Campbell's Russian intel haha!

Mueller is /ourguy/ you fucking retard.

oh youre one of them! guess what m8? that meme, whch wasnt a meme really, more of a psyop by your people, died, as in, died completely, in December 2017. Mueller is about as sleazy dirty corrupt and crooked as they come and the fact he brought fake made up charges against an honorable man like Flynn proved it 100%

Bye bye Israel! Hello Palestine!

The fact that so many communists are jews is not the problem of Sup Forums or Trump supporters like me. I would sign off on the extermination of every single communist on the planet including however many are jews. Got a problem with that fella?

Smells like bagels in here

Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth and you should be wiped off with it you fucking faggot.

Anywhere at all where there are lots of commies so if you think there's a lot in Israel let's do it bro fuck those commie kikes

Apparently it moved to a stateside investigation... you know
Implicating one or more US citizens.

Hunh?

Why are you so bad at being a shill? Nobody is buying your bullshit Rabbi. I can't wait for the ADL and SPLC to get shut down and I can't wait for JEWS AND ISRAEL to be exposed. Israel will be wiped off the map before this year is done.

yeah, no. he's deep state, he's in cahoots, he's a player, he knows the game, he scratches backs, he's a nod and a wink, he's in the right places at the right time.

I was just reading up on his bio and apparently the FBI was taken global right after 9/11. He started his chief position one week before that incident.

bump

Wrong. Mueller is working with Trump and the DOJ and the IG in order to drain the swamp. Your talking points are outdated by months.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html
Read about Mueller's big trip to Moscow with a briefcase full of yellowcake URANIUM that he took for the State Dept while serving as FBI director in 2009

We could have gotten an immediate extrajudicial killing of this bitch under trump but he went soft and he went quiet and we are going to get the biggest fucking show in the universe.

God bless that man. Even when I think I can't love him any more he gives us some long form irl shitposting that will change the course of history for generations.

Trump is my president baby.

Only if Trump's "an ally can turn" comment was about Mueller.

No. It's about Israel. Mueller is /ourguy/

Bumps for everyone

I do what I can.

Deserves a sticky tbqh

The problem with these threads is that there are three kinds of posters in them

>Anons who see this as obviously corrupt and have nothing to say except prosecute the bastards
>Anons who see this as part of a vast right-wing media conspiracy trying to discredit Madame Fuhrer (MSRTY), so they ignore the thread
>Shills who know everyone in these threads is too smart to fall for typical ShareBlue tactics so they try to start a fight over whether Mueller is secretly /ourguy/

Really, what else is there to say? Thanks to the CBTS op, which was brilliant work by ShareBlue, hardly anyone wants to speculate or do self-research because they'll get tarred and feathered as a Q cultist. Or worse, they are Q cultists.

The good thing about Sup Forums in general is there is an entire substrata of anons that only ingest information and then go investigate themselves. All the while never actually posting memes or low hanging fruit posts.

Frequent a smaller board and start a thread about a specific thing within the subculture, then stop posting because "there is a lack of interest" and marvel at the amount of anons coming out of nowhere saying not to stop because they are still taking it in and not outright spamming the thread (so your own posts are more easily seen and not messed with). It opened my eyes to how many lurkers there really are, at all times.
I wish the postcount/imagecount/usercount/pagecount at the bottom right also included a lurkercount so you could see the general interest in the topic. Some anons really just hate posting and what comes with it, for a myriad of reasons.

Tribunals begin soon. Shalom.

bump

Thanks for info.
Quite interesting factoid there.

Really stimulated my Stamen.

Sooooo.... This ultra corruption setup was veerrry intricately plotted.

Thanks GHWB

Bump

>I wish the postcount/imagecount/usercount/pagecount at the bottom right also included a lurkercount so you could see the general interest in the topic.
That would be really interesting.

More info

>The recent revelations over the past year regarding Campbell’s undercover work for the FBI, sparked a Department of Justice investigation into the Obama Administration’s handling of the sale of U.S. uranium mining assets to Russia. On Wednesday, he shared with the committee information he provided to the FBI and has in the past described his frustration with the Obama administration’s failure to stop Russia’s nuclear giant from purchasing 20 percent of American uranium mining assets.
>Campbell testified before numerous Congressional investigators that his extensive counterintelligence work on Russia and stated that during his time as an informant, he obtained information that Russia was continuing to aid the Iranian government. According to Campbell Russia provided the resources necessary for the nation’s nuclear reactors, despite promises that they were not sharing such technology with Iran.
>In an April 16, 2010, summary brief provided to his former FBI handlers and obtained by this reporter, he stressed his deep concerns about Tenex, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Russian state nuclear arm Rosatom and its ongoing work to provide Iran with the technology needed for its nuclear reactor program.
>At the time, Rosatom was seeking the approval to purchase the Canadian mining company Uranium One.
>“TENEX continues to supply Iran with fuel through their Russian company TVEL,” stated Campbell in a 2010 brief provided to the FBI. TVEL is a Russian nuclear fuel cycle company headquartered in Moscow. “They (TVEL) continue to assist with construction consult and fabricated assemblies to supply the reactor. Fabricated assemblies require sophisticated engineering and are arranged inside the reactor with the help and consult of TVEL.”

>Campbell informed the FBI of the close relationship between TVEL and TENEX, both a part of the Rosatom group. He stated in his brief that while spending time with the Russian executives from both Rosatom and Tenex, that any mention of “TVEL is a subject that is serious to all when mentioned. I do not even raise the subject of TVEL to our friends, but occasionally they speak of it and always in a guarded manner.”
>In the briefs, he informed the FBI that “occasionally someone will mention having been in Iran but usually it is long after the fact.”
>And when he asked the Russians about these connections, he stated that they “occasionally speak of the relationship, i.e. equipment, consulting. I asked Vadim (Mikerin) if they felt there was a serious problem, and would they adhere to sanctions and western opinion. His response was a smile and shoulder shrug.”

bump

little shilly up there in z Ukraine ?

links for developing story?

Bump

Bump